It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1111 a warning from God!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

If you are thinking a spirit person is energy and can not be desroyed, you are wrong in the specific sense. Anyone created from an energy that maybe cannot be created or destroyed can be destroyed in the specific sense. If you go back to how energy was before "you" got to be put in the flesh, that "you" wouldnt be, but the energy could still be.

What I learned in the bible is that you can be destoyed in the specifc sense by your own will. If it's your will, you will be destroyed, as in, be no longer. The remains might be still energy, but it wont be "you" as that energy any longer.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Interesting there has been lots of talk about the number "11" here lately. I must admit I don't put a tremendous amount of stock in some of the theories. However I do acknowledge there is "something" to it. Do you have any other references to similar occurrences in the bible?
Thanks in advance man!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
THe only hole in your theory is that GOD did not write the bible. Man did. Everything that man touches get F'ed up.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

OMFG. That totally makes sense. O_O

11:11 time of the winter solstice in december 21!!! whoa.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
On the subject of time, numbers, and the Bible- I wake up most mornings at 2:22 exactly. It's happened for about five years and occurs probably 3 or 4 times per week. I have no idea what it means although I believe it to be a message of some sort. Can anyone help here??? I've looked at the 2nd chapter and 22nd verse of every book of the Bible that has one and I can't figure anything out. I don't know what else to research.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
everyone has a right to their opinion,its called freewill,laugh at us bible thumpers if you want,but when you stand before god you will still bow....just like everyone else

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by All-Natural

OMFG. That totally makes sense. O_O

11:11 time of the winter solstice in december 21!!! whoa.

Does it matter if the world gets smashed in 2012? We are all going to die in 30days 10hours any way.
www.lhcountdown.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
we are all guilty. and the
in your posts isn't a good attitude to have about ppl's destruction and misery. i somewhat understand what you mean, but the attitude you have about it is very cocky and so i doubt your laughing about ppl's misery would make you "unguilty" IMO anyway. just saying *shrugs*

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Guilty of guilt.

Also, "the third part of man" is not referring to 1/3 of all humans. They are actually referring to the physical body, which is only 1/3 of a complete human. The other 2/3 of humans lives on for infinity. This is why you should be scared if you are guilty, because you will come face to face with the people you hurt/murdered!

Oh, and death only hurts when you are guilty. If you are not guilty, you wont feel a thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
On the subject of time, numbers, and the Bible- I wake up most mornings at 2:22 exactly. It's happened for about five years and occurs probably 3 or 4 times per week. I have no idea what it means although I believe it to be a message of some sort. Can anyone help here??? I've looked at the 2nd chapter and 22nd verse of every book of the Bible that has one and I can't figure anything out. I don't know what else to research.

i put into google and hit search and here are some things that popped up:

www.symbols.com...

phillippians 2:22

www.imdb.com...

www.directindustry.com...

anyway, i just did a random pick and choose. maybe something will strike you as being important, maybe not.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Add:

Revelation 11:4
These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

^^Two tree sticks out the ground are as 11 in symbol. Two candlesticks are as 11 in symbol. Lo, 11,11. 2 elevens... Think of the U.S. police code.

You should also see my thread in Faith on BTS called "Week Sign" having to do with 9-11 and 6-11.

I deal with the antonym styled. The opposite of 6 is 9. The opposite of 2 is a fantsy 7. The opposite of 1 is fantsy T.

I used to see 222 and had the room 222 twice in two different states. No coincidence. Twirl 222 and it' a cursive looking 777.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Another problem is the Buffet style that Christians do on the bible.

Did Jesus not say that no one can predict the end time and that it would come "like a thief in the night"?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

You assume we are all Christian?

Was it because of quoting the bible? If so, then what about you resighting from the bible from your memory? Wouldnt that make you be assumed a Christian by others? What's the difference? How can you tell who is what? As for me, I be not a Christian. I see truth in the bible I will speak on it being as a truth without being in any of man's known religions. Yes, a person can do that. I be living proof. Certain of us are Anti-Christ.

And the day and hour you might be referring to is KNEW. Of course we wont KNOW it when we KNEW it. Knew it already. It'll just be recalled from within the mind by our Lord spiritually.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Also, "the third part of man" is not referring to 1/3 of all humans. They are actually referring to the physical body, which is only 1/3 of a complete human. The other 2/3 of humans lives on for infinity. This is why you should be scared if you are guilty, because you will come face to face with the people you hurt/murdered!

IMHO, I've looked at it from the perspective of the writer having these visions. At the time, the whole eastern continent was all they really knew. From that perspective, seeing (I thought it was 2/3 of 'humanity', not 1/3) die is only seeing that amount IN THAT REGION. If nukes were launched back and forth across the holy land between Isreal and Iran, then the fallout would probably kill easily 1/3 or 2/3 of the population.

Now, about the 'nukes' thing... where does brimstone fit in? Brimstone is sulfur. I may be missing something here, as I'm by no means an explosives expert or even a fanboy, but nuclear devices and brimstone don't fit together. The 'fallout' and 'smoke' don't fit together either. Fallout is radiated particles ejected from ground-zero into the atmosphere, which mixes with the other particles already afloat in the atmosphere, which in turn eventually fall back to earth.

I'm sticking to the volcano idea for the fire, brimstone and smoke, at least for now:
Volcano starts acting up. 1year, 1month, 1day, and 1hour later it explodes, sending fire and ash and sulfur into the air. The smoke creates a dark band across the earth causing FAMINE from lack of sunlight to grow crops, PESTILENCE from malnutrition from lack of food source, WAR over remaining useable occupied areas, and of course DEATH from all of the above. If you take into consideration the areas where the largest volcanoes are, a band of ash would most likely cover a majority of the crop belt. Just my opinion, of course.

EDIT: Was gonna mention, I'm with mabus on the above post. I'm in no way a christian, but that doesn't mean that I don't have an interest in the bible. It is, after all, a great source of history... and would be MORE so if it included the entire texts of each book. Why is Lilith taken out of the texts? because it takes away from the biblical creationist theory that Adam and Eve were the first humans. This alone illustrates how man has manipulated the christian religion.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Earthscum]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Man is energy, everything is energy. It is usually referred to as "made up of atoms" Atoms are in fact energy.
All matter in the universe is composed of atoms that then form molecules and so on.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Your theory is the image of my map in my sig!

11/11 is not a warning from God but of The Devil,but then again your all think of God but is Deviil!

11 is magick

11/11 is magick mirrored by magick! MAKING IT "BALANCE" OF MAGICK

for cryin out loUd,it is bALANCE OF MAGICK

its magick mirroring magick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the matter with some of you people on this site,i swear it has to be Government Trolls running around this site giving false information....

next you will talk about the Cheurib or the Seraphim?????

11/11 is MAGICK MIRRORED BY MAGICK!

LEARN SCIENCE!

yOUR BIBLE YOU READ FROM IS MY SIG AND OF dEVIL

[edit on 7-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug
Your theory is the image of my map in my sig!

11/11 is not a warning from God but of The Devil,but then again your all think of God but is Deviil!

11 is magick

11/11 is magick mirrored by magick! MAKING IT "BALANCE" OF MAGICK

for cryin out loUd,it is not a warning of any god

its magick mirroring magick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the matter with some of you people on this site,i swear it has to be Government Trolls running around this site giving false information....

next you will talk about the Cheurib or the Seraphim?????

LEARN SCIENCE!

lmfao sorry, i am not laughing so much at what you are saying, but the attitude that comes across in your posts. your name suits your posts well, my friend.

you remind me of a cartoon character that is so determined to get their message across, but refuses to state it in a clear manner for us (as you have alluded to in other posts) that lack common sense and yet gets so mad at those of us that are trying to take yo seriously but just don't understand what you are saying.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
jUSTAMAMA,

iF I TEll YOU ALL THE ANSWERS,u nEVr lEArn....

I show you the outlines,youre supposed to uncover them....

do any of you people have understandin of 3 pillars?
do you understand that 4 is blance of magick because 4 =1,1,1,1=11/11

and its not like im wrong or something,non want to see for themselves,
they say dont force religion on me,but its all the same and its you forcing religion on me!

BLASPHEMY!

The TRTH WILL SET YOU FREE

bring any bible or magick to me,and i expose it like jesus would

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug

LEARN SCIENCE!

This is one of the weirdest things I have EVER SEEN WRITTEN on the ATS board.
Magick is NOT scientific and science is NOT majick.....it is SCIENCE......

plus there is no such word as MAJICK....there is magic in the sense of the hand is quicker than the eye....
Then there is Magick as in 'the dark arts'
So I find trying to make ANY SENSE out of your psot above quite challenging and I hope you can take the time to explain what your trying to say in a way that will make sense to rational people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join