It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1111 a warning from God!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have a lot to say about 1111 but I'm waiting to be qualified to start a new thread. One thing I will say which argues against it just being coincidence is that I always feel a tug somewhere deep in my soul before turning my eyes towards the clock. I can be in the middle of anything, even in the middle of deep focus like studying or playing a video game, and I will feel this tug, and I will see 1111.

I do not agree that the phenomenon is tied to the bible, or any religion. I believe one possibility is that it's a reminder of the ultimate truth in a world of deception. There are many possibilities however, but that's for my first thread

Peace.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

1,111 = 407 + 704

4=D
0=o
7=G

1=A

AAAA can be rearranged (the symbol known as the english upper case letter "A") to look like this a sun cross, or a celtic cross. hmmm

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Guilty of guilt.

Also, "the third part of man" is not referring to 1/3 of all humans. They are actually referring to the physical body, which is only 1/3 of a complete human. The other 2/3 of humans lives on for infinity. This is why you should be scared if you are guilty, because you will come face to face with the people you hurt/murdered!

Oh, and death only hurts when you are guilty. If you are not guilty, you wont feel a thing.

What exactly are you saying? That people will separate from their physical bodies?

Please just say whatever it is you want to say.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

The text on Rev 9:15 refers to (1) hour, (1) day, (1) month, (1) year hence 1111 for the angels who are prepared to kill 1/3 of mankind.

Verse 18 refers to fire, brimstone and smoke........a reference to nuclear bombs. Fire and brimstone are obvious, the smoke is "fallout"..........

The image of 1111 was very obscure until digital clocks were invented now many people have seen this number over and over......

Symbolically speaking, " Fire" relates to a spiritual process of consumation. " Smoke" refers to human suffering ( their 'smoke' will go on forever' ) and Brimstone is the element sulfur, which was one of the three classical principles or heavenly substances and is considered a 'satantic virtue'. Satanic meaning " adversary" not 'the devil'. Brimstone denotes the hell of the evils of the love of self, and fire the hell of the falsities thence derived.
The phrase ' and they will love themselves' is in the book of Revelations which gives a clue to interpreting the words and their symbolic intent in the book.

"In the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all; even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed (Luke 17:29, 30)."

It did not and so will not literally rain fire and brimstone, that much is obvious; but what is meant is that the falsities and cupidities of the love of self, which are signified by fire and brimstone, and which make the hells, will then predominate the focus time and effort of the world...creating 'hell'. Which..when you look about and understand what you are seeing...is already occuring.

R

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

How amazing this was posted back in 2008. I just found this out recently on my own!

And I think I know when it happens as well!
edit on 4-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. I see what you are saying. The digital clocks display the 11:11 which is fairly new. What is even newer is the automatic synchronisation by a radio time signal that set clocks to Daylight Saving Time. Just as revelations will be automatic and synchronised, with signals being sent to save those who are in the light with Jesus Christ, just in time before darkness takes full force. So yeah, it works for me.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012

How amazing this was posted back in 2008. I just found this out recently on my own!

Care to elaborate? I have an open mind.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

I am still blown away this was posted back in 2008 when I just realized this a few months ago.

The 1111 of Revelation 9 is the time period of wrath.

I am not sure if you have seen my time code but it would begin on May 3rd, 2015 and end on June 4th, 2016.

I will try to find my post related to this and link it here.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I too am a 1111 recipient...

What people don't understand is its not out of the ordinary when you see 11:11 on a clock once a day...that can be neurological programming where your mind just KNOWS its that time.

What makes it weird when EVERYTHING has a 1111 on it....you turn your head and the building number says 1111

you look at a strangers car and his parking sticks are lined up perfectly to read 11 - 11

Your grocery bill on food is $111.11 -....My simulated score in my NBA simulator has me consistently scoring 111 points...

I open up a pdf and its randomly open to page 111, chapter 11

These happen all the time, multiple times a week if not day

Things like this are just plain odd.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The fire and brimstone that took out Sodom could have been a volcano......Just a thought!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1111Beeleever

The Bible says man knows not the day or hour, but Jesus was pretty clear about knowing the season(times).

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
reply to post by 1111Beeleever

The Bible says man knows not the day or hour, but Jesus was pretty clear about knowing the season(times).

not a man..how about a machine

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
reply to post by slurpy

Wow, I never noticed that before :

Revelations 11:11 - "BUT AFTER THE 3 1/2 DAYS A BREATH OF GOD ENTERED THEM, AND THEY STOOD ON THEIR FEET, AND TERROR STRUCK THOSE WHO SAW THEM.

Perhaps Zombies!

No. Worse than that to the paradigm protectors...
The breath of God entered us... and we '1111' stood on our feet and terror struck those who saw us.
Feel it?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by N34Li3Z

Food for thought!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

I am still blown away this was posted back in 2008 when I just realized this a few months ago.

The 1111 of Revelation 9 is the time period of wrath.

I am not sure if you have seen my time code but it would begin on May 3rd, 2015 and end on June 4th, 2016.

I will try to find my post related to this and link it here.

But how did you come up with these days? I'm interested in seeing your "time code".

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

If you go to this you can read further about the time code. You will also see I mentioned 1111 in there too without even knowing about this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also for further reading about October 2011 and it relationship to the time code, go here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This thread is experiencing paranormal difficulties. Cursed haunted IDK.

It started out back in 2008, off kilter and stumbling over OP's, vague, if not eccentric, interpratation of the book of Revelation in the light of it's relation to 1111. From there, the immediatly following post, takes the wheel and proceeds to and right off, the nearest cliff.
The first page never recovers and everyone including OP, takes their WTFs to the next page. There ALLisONE
finally shines some light with a Twilight Zone intro. Just ELEVEN more posts til Meanmug stamps out the last, very tiny embers of sanity left. And everyone involved at that time, seems to be wading blind through the darkness. At the end of page two, RiverGoddess seems determined to hold it together.

RiverGoddess

This is one of the weirdest things I have EVER SEEN WRITTEN on the ATS board.

From there ? The thread seems to meander, to the top of page four and an actual, moment of clarity.
Over the next few pages Meanmug is joined by Demonicsoul and the use of capital letters is rampant.
Page six Meanmug seems amped and is joined by Pureevil, who believe it or not, seems not only intent but educated in the preaching of Gods word. Whereby at this point ? I myself am now saying. WTF?

The thread finally becomes recognisable, for a few pages, til we get to five posts in a row, with no time stamp.
Not really to bazarre, until you notice this is where the thread transitions from 2008 to 2010 and from there 2011.

Just to bring us all up to speed on the same page. Guess I might as well be the 11 flag.

edit on 5-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
here is my take ,er, thoughts on 1111. in1918 on 11 11 11 11 11 that the war to end all wars came to an end, the date and time is Now the 11 Month at the 11th Hour am at 11 Minuets past at 11Seconds.
My thought is what if you, that see 11 11, are the ones from that day? You had died in or from the war on that day at the time, and are in the here and now, to warn us that there will be a new one.
Just like ww1 a type of war no one has seen nor fought before.
You do not know the when nor who but you know it is coming, in your life time.
Before you ask, no i do not see nor feel any connection to 1111, have seen and known a lot, yes they do know war and warfare, but have not, nor studied, (so they say) any Mil type of training or weapons training. Again this is just a thought.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I just wish we all had better information to follow. Everybody has a theory, but that's as far as we get. I've heard many people describe the experience and for the most part the stories are similar. Since I've seen them, a lot of bad things have happened in my life, and I'm not doing so well right now. I can't attribute them to bad luck though because I've heard other people say good things have happened.

A common theme is that people changed their view of reality and began to seek higher truths. Maybe we're being contacted so we can all talk about it and then if something happens on 11/11/11 or on the solstice in 2012 then we can then understand we were being contacted by a higher entity.

Hollywood is releasing a move about 1111 on 11/11 and it's about opening portals and demons coming out to destroy the world. That doesn't sound good.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If you read my time code, the 1111 or Revelation 9:15 begins on a future Passover date.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

In that movie coming out on 11:11:11

11-11-11themovie.com...

It says that a portal is opened.

That portal is the bottomless pit!

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit
, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 ¶ And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abad'don, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apol'ly-on.
12 ¶ One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
13 ¶ And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphra'tes.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, (11:11) for to slay the third part of men.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join