It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Math the easy way! - The Human Calculator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
We've all seen videos or maybe have heard about people who can do large equations in their heads and do it just as fast or faster than a calculator? I know I've wondered how in the world they do this... Not sure if this is the only method or not, but it seems Mike Byster has found a way and he's offering to teach it to people, which I find to be quite noble... Wish I had him around when I was in high school or grade school... I would have been much better at math...

If you want to e-mail Mike visit his home page. You can also arrange for him to visit your school which I believe he does for free...

More information on Mike...
Mike Byster - Wiki

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Wow this is awesome

gonna see if theres more of him on youtube

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

EUS thanks for the vid ~realy interesting stuff
You may also like this one which shows how the Chinese used to do multiplication:
www.hi5.com...
Cheers Karl

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

EUS thanks for the vid ~realy interesting stuff
You may also like this one which shows how the Chinese used to do multiplication:
www.hi5.com...
Cheers Karl

Thanks I will check that link out... I just thought this was cool because they show you how to do it... Well just one little trick on how to multiply 2 2 digit numbers, but still cool stuff... Makes learning math fun and it would be interesting to see how this applies to other subjects as well...

new topics

top topics

join