It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Code and Statistics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I saw an episode of a History Channel special on the Bible Codes and I began to look into these things.

I think it's 2 parts to the Codes.

1. General
2. Specific

I think it's great because people on both sides of this issue has shown that these codes exist and you can find them in the Bible or Moby Dick.

I think these general codes speak to the underlying order of reality. These general codes can be found in any book because language is information that's describing an image or energy state.

Why don't we call a cat, dog and a dog cat? It's because these things are being computed in our reality by the underlying order of the multiverse. Like a quantum computer.

So you can get simple information from any book about parallel universes.

Like,

John
sad days
Kennedy
motorcade
shot

You could also get,

John
old man
eighty-nine
leader
Kennedy
Ted

The first scenario happened in our universe and the second scenario happened in a parallel universe.

This is a general version of the code.

The Bible goes much further.

The Bible is filled with codes that are lengthy phrases. A skeptic hasn't produced this in other books.

The code can also be found in an underlying passage that relates to the code.

For example, Isaiah 53.

www.blueletterbible.org...

In his book Bible Code Bombshell, mathematician R. Edwin Sherman shows us long codes underlying the passage about the suffering Messiah.

"HE OFFENDED. THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. HE IS RISEN INDEED." / "AND IN HIS NAME, AS HE COMMANDED, JESUS IS THE WAY." / "AND WHERE ARE THEY? THE SANHEDRIN IS FINISHED." / "FATHER, THE ASCENSION OF JESUS IS HEAVENLY." / "GOD WILL HAVE HIS OWN DAY." / "JESUS THE GIFT IS MASTER AND MY LORD." / "WONDER! JESUS IS THE TRUTH." / "JESUS IS SALVATION." / "MARY IS THE MOTHER OF GOD." / "DREADFUL DAY FOR MARY" / "SON OF ELOHIM." / "TRUE MESSIAH." / "WHO IS JESUS? MASTER."

You could also check out some longer codes at:

www.biblecodedigest.com...

This is like finding the words:

THE PEQUOD CREW KILLED ISHMAEL LIVED RACHEL

In Moby Dick within the same passage about this incident. Not as seperate words but a phrase.

The author said:

"Finding dozens of lengthy encoded messages on the same topic in one short section of text is about as likely as winning a one-in-a-million jackpot ten times in a row," he told the paper. "Basically, it cannot happen by chance."

The Elohim are letting us know that they encoded the Bible.

This is a rare occasion because we have scientific evidence from both sides that says these things exist. Wether it's Harold Ganz or skeptic Brandon McKay.

I don't think these codes are for trying to predict the future, but they confirm that a higher intelligence is directly involved with us and they are the Elohim.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by polomontana]

join