It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Spots - Literally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Would like to share a couple of videos about the Centralia Mine Fire.

Centralia PA: Modern Day Ghost Town

"Footage from the real Silent Hill" Centralia, PA

Unexplained ground heat burns boy’s feet

Back in 2005 there was an unexplained hot spot in Southern California. Here's the link to that news story with video to the right. Unexplained Hot Spot Heats Up Ground In SoCal

Could these unexplained hot spots also be due to mine fires like Centralia? HAARP?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Great post

I don't know alot about the HARRP program but its as the first thing that came to mind when I read about the boy whose feet were burned the other day. However, if one had to guess a natural cause for the boy's feet being burned what would that be ?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoreallyknows
However, if one had to guess a natural cause for the boy's feet being burned what would that be ?

I am no scientist, but i dont see a "natural" reason for the ground to be 800 degrees..... hot

There are a lot of hot spots that can be explained, but no answers on this situation yet... coal dust... ha ha

[edit on 9-6-2008 by damntheptb]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

Thanks whoreallyknows

During that time of those devastating wildfires in Southern California, I couldn't help but wonder if it could of been amplified by hot spots like these.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sometimes when there is a forest fire little fires can carry on burning underneath the ground for years. Maybe that's going on?

new topics

top topics

join