It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I found this video on www.disclose.tv, it is a video tape of a UFO in night vision mode. I do not know if this is a fake CGI or not but it is very interesting, I saw something like this while investigating a strange light with my telescope. I believe this may just be legit. Might want to see it for yourselves. Watch that ball of light go around the sphere, pretty damn interesting. This looks like something that may be good for the experts of the site to discuss and clarify.

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 7-6-2008 by RustyShakelferd]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
That has all the characteristics of a twinkling star such as Sirius taking on the shape of the camera aperture when zoomed out of focus.

Notice that the "ball of light" moves within the larger light exactly as the camera moves. When the light source moves to the right of the frame due to camera shake, the bright light is to the right. When the sphere shakes back to the center, the smaller light is in the center.

Perfectly consistent with a reflection within the camera lens.

Disclaimer : I'm not an expert, but I play one on the Net

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is interesting! I've heard that UFOs operate in the UV spectrum, and they might be all around us, and we simply cannot see them. I guess this is why the camera caught them. Nice quote by the way you came up with it by yourself?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Yes I did come up with it, Thank you. I also agree with what your saying, I see stars all the time and I look at them and I compare them to the memory of what I saw one night and it is distinctively the same. How I knew it was a UFO? Well it had a red and blue flashing light which you could see from a distance, magnified through a telescope it looked like a flashing ball of light with energy running through it. 1 more unusual factor is the empty circle in the middle of it all and as I watched it, it went a little farther every two minutes I looked at it. I do not know how far away or high it must have been because it was just under the stars, thought it had to be massive too. I think this might be something else too.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Three words, out of focus.

top topics

join