It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Years Of Man's Life Disappear In Mysterious 'Kansas Rectangle'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

30 Years Of Man's Life Disappear In Mysterious 'Kansas Rectangle'

www.theonion.com

CHICAGO—The so-called "Kansas rectangle," a desolate and featureless region covering 82,277 square miles in America's mysterious Great Plains, has been a source of speculation among paranormal investigators for decades. Though the questions surrounding its existence have never been answered, one thing is certain: The life of former Chicagoan Kevin Corcoran suddenly vanished into the eerie region 30 years ago this week, never to return.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
After reading this article, it sounded like an interesting place to investigate, write a diary and post the diary on ATS! I would not go there alone though, I'd take a bunch of people with me!

www.theonion.com

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by paisley101

After reading this article, it sounded like an interesting place to investigate, write a diary and post the diary on ATS! I would not go there alone though, I'd take a bunch of people with me!

www.theonion.com

I assume you realize this article is a joke?

The onion is "comedic fake news"

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hilarious! The "Kansas Rectangle" encompasses the entire state.

And I thought that legend about a young girl with a fetish for sparkly shoes, and her dog entering a bizarre land filled stature (and fashion) challenged people was a little far-fetched!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by paisley101

Yeah that pretty much says it all right there. Its just a comedic news source. Nothing serious about it.

If you're still not convinced, watch The Onion's YouTube videos. You'll get the point.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The Onion is a satirical magazine or E-Zine. They make fun of things and print comedy stories. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure this story is satire too. Wikipedia

Dang it! I always get beat to the punch when debunking something.

Anyway after reading the article again I laughed my butt off at the picture of the rectangle.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It's all beginning to make sense now...

top topics

join