It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Nation needs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
A nation wide boycott of all the oil companies and all the gas stations.
This would only last for a couple days maybe a week but think of the things that it would do!

We could bring the oil companies to their knees, they would have no profits and would loose SO much money.

We could bring gas prices down.

We could make car companies see the importance of alternative fuel cars.

We could change history and all it would take is a nation wide boycott.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It would also bring our industy (whats left of it) to its knees and bankrupt our country just think about all the loads of food that wouldnt get delivered to markets vehicles that woulndt get delivered everything would back up and production would cease

it might be better for the environment but not for the country

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It would
Cause massive crime and racial injustice!

Everybody will start blaming the guy next door, Cheap Mexican labor, Those damned Chinese, Those darn Jews in Wall street! ETC Those of you who have service related jobs would find it hard to live when your customer goes broke and cannot afford service!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Why not just not go to work and boycott the Gov for a week they are a far bigger problem than the oil companies..

Respectfully
GEO

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
How about?
Getting off the oil?
Not just America!
Side note
[ which by the way, a little known fact we still produce around 36.5 % of our own fuel with our own natural reserves ]

to continue

But also the New "Excuse me? "

uuuhhmmm

EU has none I say no none outside of course the United Kingdom's elite know this.

Monday 2 June 2008
'OIL & GAS UK AWARDS RECOGNISE OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENTS OF INDUSTRY’S SUPPLY CHAIN'
The search is now officially on for nominations to compete in this years prestigious Oil & Gas UK Awards, sponsored by Maersk Oil, which celebrate the people and businesses currently making an exceptional contribution to our industry. Following the success of last years awards, this year will be even bigger and better with two new award categories focusing especially on the success

Source
www.ukooa.co.uk...

Think about it!
does this have very little to do with history?

Which brings us to Soviet Union who went into Afghanistan in the early 80's to fight for what they were really looking for "a dry port" to sell their oil!
First Afghanistan then Pakistan then oil for $$$$

But it failed because of the Mujahadeen holy war and American oil interest! Now post 9/11 we are there and the pipe line is moving forward through Afghanistan
Pay Attention sheople! I mean people.

Source

www.newhumanist.com...

Example of the NWO

www.iht.com...

I'm Wondering

post from both for and against?
Your Opinion.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Getting of oil, boycotting the government I am up for anything at this point the government needs to back down they are way out of control and we need to balance them out.

new topics

top topics

join