It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American 'Ultra Black' Reversed Engineered Projects

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have decided to start this thread speculating on what I call 'Ultra Black' projects.Projects that are well beyond the secrecy of even the most classified 'Black' projects.These 'Ultra Black' projects are almost entirely made up of extremely advanced reversed engineered alien technology.As the 'White' and 'Grey' projects provide cover for the 'Black' worlds projects,the 'Black' projects provide cover for the most secret of research and developement projects,the 'Ultra Black'world.These are the 'Cream of the Crop' so to say,the real deal,the things that even the majority of the 'Black'project engineers have no knowledge about.The things that have no 'official budget',the things that are known mainly as a 'need to know'for even the highest ranking military officers,the things that full knowledge of is reserved for the proverbial 'Elite' or 'Shadow Government'.

Yes,these are the things that are what people see 'defying physics' outside of 'Area 51',these are the majority of the 'Black Triangles',some 'saucers',and some other 'UFOs' are,and what some government 'whistle-blowers' only refer to as "Things that would make 'Star Wars' and George Lucas jealous."These are projects that possibly the President of the United States has no knowledge of.

I can offer no 'proof' of the following claim(s)only that mine came from a supposed 'Deep Black Insider'and things I saw seemed to verify who I will call 'X'.

The following information was told to me outside of my former house in Tennessee around 1999,as were the following eye-witness accounts.The informant was talking to my step-dad and me(I was 13-14 at the time) outside the back patio.Yes there was Alchohol that Mr.X was drinking,but that only as they say 'Oiled his mouth more".I disregard the fact that maybe he was lying cause he was 'drunk' do to the fact that he started talking before drinking and only provided the more 'reluctant'information after ingesting some Alchohol.Also I verified some claims.Here is a brief summary of one interesting conversation we had:

You have all heard of 'Pulse Detonation' aircraft before(ie;The Aurora).Like I said some call it the Aurora,I don't know if that is the actual term for it(the craft) but about 9 years ago I was talking to someone who claimed to be 'privy'to 'ultra'top secret technologies and programs.What he told me was that this craft that everyone calls the 'Aurora' and alot of the 'triangular UFOs'are actually one craft(a fleet of them actually).Apparently it utilizes two kinds of propulsion(atmospheric and 'warp'(I say warp because it is the best way to describe the drive system)and is largely a hybrid of reversed engineered alien technology and ours.The craft, as was described to me is essentially 'driven' from the front(as in the alien drive system exerts force to in front of the craft to propel it by 'constricting space in front and expanding space behind it'.The inside of the craft has a total life support system and is able(obviously)to enter and exit the vacuum of space at will.For the 'conventional'propulsion for inside atmospheres it utilizes said [Pulse Detonation]technology(PDWE)I've also heard rumors(from another source)that the fuel used(for atmospheric flight) is some type of 'Hydrogen slush'.The source never mentioned to my knowledge what fuel was used.Apparently this craft was flown to about a dozen military bases throughout the world per year on a undefined cycle.I happened to live by one of the bases it came to and every morning(right at sun-up)for about 2-3 months you would be awoken by the mysterious roar of something sounding like a odd jet engine warming up(like no jet engine I've ever heard before) and then taking off.What was weird was you never saw it,just heard it(except one morning I did get a glimpse of something 'shining'in the sky,moving rapidly just after I heard the 'takeoff').Lets keep in mind this was a Air National Guard base that DID NOT house fighter jets regularly and has many 'odd'buildings,unusually heavy security for a National Guard base and rumors of underground facilities.I asked why at a national guard base and he said"Because people don't look there"which was/is a good point.As far as how fast it can go in space,I don't know.........I have heard 4 times lightspeed from another source.Again I'm not saying this is true,but putting it out here for all to read,what is the hurt if it is not true?

Also on the topic of alien technology,my source said that all of the actual alien craft he had seen did not have a "definite shape".He said that they "constantly change shape to the best form for their 'environment."So that now makes me think that maybe why 'saucers'take that shape is the downward pull of gravity vs. the 'repulsion'from the crafts drive system.It apparently to me seems like it has some type of exotic (adaptive)alloy that makes up its hull.

Also he hinted at an apparent type of 'mass manipulation' or 'mass compaction'where in the craft can look much smaller on the outside than how big it actually is on the inside.Maybe making use of some kind of 'dimensional differential'?I don't know if any of this is true but feel I should 'put it out there' for everyones interpretation.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ever read the book 'unearthly disclosure' by Timothy Good ?

Thats a peach. In it there is a military eye witness who was under the flight path of a triangle shaped 'ufo'. Now, it passes over head and he hears coming towards him a pulsing roar.

Passing overhead is an identical triangle, but with what he described as 'engines bolted onto the bottom - like they had captured this triangle, couldn't get it to work so bolted their own power source on'.

timothy good verifies this mans credentials and it is a stunning eye witness account.

Was this man seeing a human test flight of a new power source ? was the big black delta accompanied by a similar yet more mundane chase plane ?

We may never know, but its an interesting account by all means.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The material you have presented undoubtedly has a grain of truth. But warp drive? Faster than light travel? Faster than light travel (FTL) violates causality, a necessary bedrock for all science. And, an Alcubierre Drive(the "warp" drive you tried to describe), while perhaps theoretically possible(and definitely unlikely), requires ridiculous amounts of energy. It doesn't actually make the craft go faster than light, it just warps space/time so you can move spatially to a different location much faster than it would take a beam of photons. Essentially, it would be a ship in a bubble being pulled along a wave of rapidly warping space. And this process would require the energy of something ridiculous, one of those 10 to the 29th power dealios. The black Triangles do not represent earthly technology. At all. The Aurora undoubtedly exists in some form, with highly advanced pulsed engines, like scramjets or something. But it is not extraterrestrial. ET's use ships that appear to use electromagnetism or gravity as some form of propulsion, given their movement. An Aurora is just a super frickin fast spyplane. And the Black Triangles are good evidence for real ET's, exploring the cosmos, however unrealistic this thought may be. The are most definitely not the aurora. I suggest you stop talking to drunks to get your "classified" information, which could be compiled by any conspiracy buff without any knowledge of science.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Nice, jkrog08, just supply a little material evidence and that'll make it interesting.

If you can't, this is just baloney.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
PDE's CANNOT explain sudden acceleration of atmospheric triangles.Especially when there is NO SOUND HEARD when , or AFTER acceleration or sitings.Not to mention NO contrails of any sort are EVER found at these sighting areas. A vehicle accelrating from nil to beyond the SOS with conventional engines or even PDE'S would create a large sonic footprint, meaning audible as well as a visible trace.Unless friction reduction tech was involved to an extent I have'nt heard of yet. Read up on the tech before you post this kind of tripe. While I liked where you were going with magnetic manipulation of the front of a craft...you then subjugated yourself to the realm of people who do NOT know what the hell they are talking about. I understand that your"confidant" told you this but at least make some effort to verify his claims before you post. I am not trying to humiliate you or tear you down but the fatal flaw has been discovered and it is time to re-evaluate your claims with this guy.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by djvexd]

[edit on 7-6-2008 by djvexd]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sorry, may have replied as "anonymous" but got logged in.

Not big on the "reversed alien saucer" bit. If the only thing a Roswell craft was able to deliver was the internet in over 50 years than I am very disappointed. We should be levitating, defying gravity, space, and time by now. Yes, the concepts are advanced, but we should have enough understanding of the universe to gleen more than that from an advanced race thousands of years our senior. Our scientists promulgated bending time and space decades ago and, then when provided with the tech to do so decades ago, are still unable to do it?

There are some missing parts here. Either we are able to do these things and it's the biggest secret of all time or we can't and it's painfully obvious.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Im a big believer in the Bob Lazar story even though other people dont find him credible.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

If you like these types of controversial topics, and since we've posted together on a different thread of yours, I'd say you do, you might like this book.

The Day After Roswell : Lieutenant Colonel Phillip J Corso (Retired)

Corso states that backwards engineered projects were taken from the Roswell crash's "equipment" from a crashed saucer in 1947. I really do not know about aliens and can not prove or disprove their existence, nor will I try to either way, but Corso's book is pretty good. He states bullet-proof vests, night-vision goggles and transistors, as well as other technology were all reverse-engineered from the crash that fateful day.

Here's My review on Amazon of the book, I'm number 11 of 19 in the reviews if you go searching :

I think that Phillips J Corso is a brilliant man & it takes a great man to step forward to try to smash the cover-ups of our corrupt government. I've talked to a few people about this book, as they were the ones who lead me to read it in the first place. There is more to this book than just what's between the covers, you've got to learn to read between the lines. The book alludes to the Space Shuttle Challenger was blown up by aliens, & also there are codes in the book, if you know numerology.

There's one particular phrase in this book, a quote from David Crockett AKA Davy Crockett(Yes, THAT Davy Crockett...think the Alamo) that says "Be sure you're right, then go ahead" which if you take the number corresponding to each letter & add them together, they make a grid coordinate on the map in the Florida Keys.

Forbidden Key is a spot where there have been many UFO sightings in the past 50 years. My friend actually traveled to it, & kayaked around the island & said there were forbidden entry, government warning signs all around it & said when he got back to the boat dock, there was a strange man photographing him. Strange....is there something being covered up at Forbidden Key? Guess you can go for yourself.

I can not prove or disprove aliens existence, but the book is really in depth.

Just for people's information here on ATS, the Government knew of Corso's book, and never tried to discredit him about it, until after he died. Generally if they were going to discredit someone that important, they would do it while they were alive, unless that person was powerful enough to know things that he or she had not outed to the public, and they were afraid of what else they had hidden.

It's supposed to be written from all declassified information, but that's for you to decide.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
First, you cannot really get above "black" projects. In that area of research and development, everything is on a strict need-to-know basis as it is, if you were to go to some sort "Ultra Black" you'd have workers working on their part of the project blind folded with leather gloves on, not even knowing that they are doing.

And no you don't have a friend that is an "insider" on one of these "ultra black" projects. Why? because it's part of their Non-Disclosure Agreement they have. There is no "government insider here" as much as some on ATS.com have tried to tell people they have for the sake of attention or what not.

P.S. Corso's book is telling a great "story" but that's about as far as you should take it (a.k.a. grain of salt). No government official or past government official is going to write a tell-all book on the government's involvement with E.T. and have it in plainsight. If they had that type of ability and get away with it, more would of done it, but that's not the basis of my argument. The government won't just let information that sensitive out in the open. At best, it's always safe to assume 10% is true while the other is just fabricated wrapping paper with a bull# type color to it. What that truth is... no one will ever know.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

While I liked where you were going with magnetic manipulation of the front of a craft...you then subjugated yourself to the realm of people who do NOT know what the hell they are talking about.

Actually I do know what I am talking about,as I am minoring in theoretical astrophysics.I did not want to change anything in his statement,I wanted to tell it exactly as he told it,no 'buffering' and 'airbrushing'.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Heres a nice bit of information on the 'Ultra Black'world.

The military agenda for recovered alien vehicles was to learn as much as possible about the technology. To do this, they had to turn to the experts in corporate

America

, to companies they had a long-standing relationship with, and which had the facilities to conduct studies and maintain the vow of silence on their findings.

The engineering of secret technology to satisfy DOD requests is conducted under a classified umbrella of programs and projects, the most secretive of which are known as Special Access Programs. There are even unacknowledged SAPs. This is what has been referred to as The Black World. Lockheed Skunkworks developed the U-2 and SR-71 spy planes in the Black World.

The money for financing these projects is part of a black military budget that recently exceeded $14 billion. This does not include the cost of operations and construction. Two of our famous stealth aircraft, the B-2 and the F-117 were born in the Black World, but have become a part of the white world. The existence of the so-called Aurora spy plane was denied by the Air Force. The expenditure of these funds is in itself a secret and a mystery. We now know that Area 51, the Nevada flight test base has been the home of classified aircraft projects since 1955. Engineers, technicians, and security personnel generally do not talk about their experiences in the Black World. In some cases, workers have reported that security was oppressive. I have had engineers tell me that not only were their activities at work monitored, but their leisure-time activities and their conversations with friends.

The back engineering of alien space technology would probably rank as the deepest Black World project in terms of secrecy and security. It also carries with it a natural cloak of security—it sounds too incredible to be true. Many would not believe it without an overwhelming presentation of evidence, and, yet the intense security surrounding these projects makes it nearly impossible to obtain that evidence. Researchers have attempted to obtain what little evidence they can from testimony, leaked documents, and direct observations of secret sites outside the security perimeters of these sites.

Heres some more information.......

CEO Ben Rich, the hand-picked successor of Skunk Works founder Kelly
Johnson and the man famous for the F-117 Nighthawk "Stealth" fighter, its
half-pint prototype the HAVE BLUE, and the top secret F-19 Stealth
Interceptor. Before Rich died of cancer, Andrews took my questions to him. Rich confirmed:

1. There are two types of UFOs -- the ones we build, and ones THEY build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual "Hand-me-downs." The Government knew, and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration of that information. After a 1969 Nixon "Purge", Administration was handled by international board of directors in the private sector.

2. "'An' item" -- as opposed to "'The' item" -- was recovered near the
world's only combat operational atom bomb base (Roswell AAF) in 1947. Hull design, aerodynamic measurements and propulsion info was passed directly to Jack Northrop and Kelly Johnson, beginning in 1950, with a major block of data being passed on from "The Working Group" at Wright Patterson AFB's Foreign Technologies Division in 1952. "'The' item" refers to the top secret
designation of Kelly's original variant of the U-2 (TR-1) spy plane in
Congressional and Pentagon budgets in the 1950s.

3. Nearly all "Biomorphic" aerospace designs were inspired by the Roswell
spacecraft, from Kelly's SR-71 Blackbird onward to today's drones, UCAVs, and
aerospace craft.

On March 23, 1993, at an engineering conference in Los Angeles, Dr. Ben R. Rich stated to the future Section Director of the Mutual UFO Network of Orange County, California, engineer Jan Harzan, that we already had in our possession the technology to take us to the stars, saying that “we now have the technology to take ET home”. This was in a conference room full of aerospace and computer engineers from many different aerospace and software companies.

The late Ben R. Rich, a UCLA School of Engineering alumnus who is known as the “Father of Stealth”, is recognized as one of the best aircraft engineers in the world and led development of the heralded F-117 stealth fighter.
source

"Imagine seeing a bullet shot through a sheet of material, only to have the material instantly "heal" behind the bullet! Remember, this is not science fiction. Self-healing materials actually exist, and LaRC scientists are working to unravel their secrets.
What we did at NASA-Langley was basically dissect that material to answer the question, 'how does it do that?'" McGowan said. "By doing so, we can actually get down to computational modeling of these materials at the molecular level. Once we understand the material's behavior at that level, then we can create designer 'smart' materials,"

Anna McGowan,
Program Manager for the Morphing Project at NASA's Langley Research Center.

Does the above quote sound familiar? Metal that is cut, only to 'heal' itself? We have all become accustomed to hearing about technological advances that were initially spearheaded by secret military research projects. The Atom Bomb was developed during the Second World War amid incredibly tight security, and the first most people knew about Stealth technology was when the bat-like fighter-bombers were being rolled out of the hangers to attack the military apparatus of Iraq. Many of us are expecting a new dawn of technological wizardry to make its debut appearance during the current ‘war on terrorism’.

This has some interesting things on this page,check it out.Source

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

Well I am glad you can tell me what I do or do not know,and that I am making something up. I wish I were as smart and 'informed'(lol)as you Sir,well you seem to know it all,so why not just close down ATS?You are right,we should all believe you,you know what I say is false,there is no government cover up,everything is a well performed fictional hoax!

Why not try and deny some ignorance here?

Edit to add:Yea you can get above 'Black',saying that you know you can't is pure ignorance.All 'Ultra' means is that unlike normal black projects there is much more secrecy and these things are developed in MILITARY bases,not a CIVILIAN 'SKUNK WORKS'HANGER.It is simple really,less people know and no one knows the 'whole piece' except a few high up individuals.So to sum it up for you;it is MORE SECRET THAN BLACK.

Oh and since when did a piece of paper such as a 'Non Disclosure'agreement stop anyone from talking?If you believe a piece of paper is enough to 'shut people up' then "I have some land I wana' sell you."You actually sound like a government disinfo agent IMO,not saying you are,JUST you sound like one!

[edit on 6/7/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
TR-3A and TR-3B ASTRA flying triangles are from reverse engineered alien technology. Made by Boeing Phantom Works 53 in Australia.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Actually I do know what I am talking about,as I am minoring in theoretical astrophysics.I did not want to change anything in his statement,I wanted to tell it exactly as he told it,no 'buffering' and 'airbrushing'.

Really? You would think that someone minoring in theoretical astrophysics would know that there are spaces after punctuation, and it's not "alot", its
"a lot" (

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Nice story, and that is all it is to me, a story. Why would you decide to tell it now after being registered here for so long?

If someone tells a story (no matter where they work) it doesn't mean it is true. An employee of Apple could tell a story about a new product coming out and it may not be true.

How can you believe the source in the first place no matter who they are?

How can I trust a story overheard from a conversation years ago by a 13 year old?

I don't know if any of this is true but feel I should 'put it out there' for everyones interpretation.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Dulcimer]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Reply to Dulcimer:

Nice story, and that is all it is to me, a story. Why would you decide to tell it now after being registered here for so long?

If someone tells a story (no matter where they work) it doesn't mean it is true. An employee of Apple could tell a story about a new product coming out and it may not be true.

How can you believe the source in the first place no matter who they are?

How can I trust a story overheard from a conversation years ago by a 13 year old?
Like I said,I'm not saying that this is true or not-I'm just putting it out here for general knowledge,you all can decide on rather to believe in it or not,I really don't care either way.You can choose to trust a conversation overheard by a 13 year old(admittedly) or his source for yourself,again(***disclaimer)I can not verify this information as 'true' or 'false' either way,nor am I saying it is true unlike some members who post threads like this 'claiming it the absolute truth.I am simply relaying the information,which after all is really what "ATS" is all about right?

Why did I wait 6 months to post it?A few reasons;One being that it is not some 'earth shaking'information,it is a general knowledge in UFO conspiracy that we have reversed engineered their craft.Another being that honestly I didn't think about much it until yesterday after reading a thread about the 'Aurora' and thought to myself"Why not post what I have heard?",and actually I first posted this in that thread but decided to start my own about it.Finally I knew that even if I did post it for my first post what happens to all the members who make a 'claim of knowledge'in their first post would happen to me-they get flamed and thought of as a hoax.Plus it isn't any information I know to be true,sure I saw and heard something,but what I don't know.So I have waited until I became a little more 'settled in',but really like I said the main reason is that it was just some 'speculative[since I cant prove to anyone either way]information I have.

I don't know if any of this is true but feel I should 'put it out there' for everyones interpretation.

Thanks for answering your question to me for yourself.

[edit on 6/7/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Really? You would think that someone minoring in theoretical astrophysics would know that there are spaces after punctuation, and it's not "alot", its
"a lot" (

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I'll have to check those out,thanks for the information!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by jkrog08

"a lot" (

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

On March 23, 1993, at an engineering conference in Los Angeles, Dr. Ben R. Rich stated to the future Section Director of the Mutual UFO Network of Orange County, California, engineer Jan Harzan, that we already had in our possession the technology to take us to the stars, saying that “we now have the technology to take ET home”. This was in a conference room full of aerospace and computer engineers from many different aerospace and software companies.

and they doubt we could make a hypersonic aircraft ?

Starred anf flagged for the sheer brilliance of that single piece of information. He said that in front of all those people ? shows just how 'closed' the doors are to their world of exotic propulsion and craft.

Keep on adding J, as it is great to read little snippets thaty really make me sit up and go 'whoo hoo awesome !'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join