It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian - SBS - Insight - Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Has anybody noticed the all seeing eye on SBS tv program "Insight" in Australia. The show tries to deal with problems in society by way of discusion with a studio audience. The audience members are often hand picked by the show and its all meant to look objective and fair. Also the discussions tend to lead us back to were we started. I beleive that it is all just propaganda, making these problems bigger and not telling the whole story.

please check out .........

sydney.indymedia.org.au...

news.sbs.com.au...

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Drake240]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not everything that uses an eye or triangle as a logo is a part of the illuminati. I worked as a studio camera man at SBS for 3 years on World News, World Sport, Dateline, and Insight, and I can honestly say I never saw anything amiss. That's not to say there wasn't anything going on behind the scenes, but I really doubt that.

Anyway, since the program is called 'Insight,' what else would they use as a logo?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm not sure where you get insight to be propaganda. The fact they don't come up with solutions is a testament to the size of problems they attempt to tackle. If those issues were as easy to solve as a one hour group discussion, they shouldn't be plaguing our society still.

I have always seen the value of Insight that it shows you other sides of an issue you may not be aware of. It's why they try and get a big cross-section of attendees from all sides of the issue.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Not everything that uses an eye or triangle as a logo is a part of the illuminati. I worked as a studio camera man at SBS for 3 years on World News, World Sport, Dateline, and Insight, and I can honestly say I never saw anything amiss. That's not to say there wasn't anything going on behind the scenes, but I really doubt that.

Anyway, since the program is called 'Insight,' what else would they use as a logo?

Why not change the name of the program to ' the aussie debate' or
' relevent discussions' or how about ' illuminati r us '

new topics

top topics

join