It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush like youve never seen him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Bush is one crazy son of a gun. Dont believe me? Read for yourself...

duuuh woopsie, wrong door.

duuh how much is one trillion debt anyway?

Ma! Weres My pants!

Is there something between my teef?

There is? Ok stop looking then!

NO! ITS MY FLAG!

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" George W Bush, Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

"The important question is, How many hands have I shaked?" George W Bush, New York Times, 23rd October, 1999

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." George W Bush, Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"I will never apologise for the United States of America - I don't care what the facts are." George W Bush at a press conference introducing the Coalition of American Nationalities, 2nd August 1988

"Boy, they were big on crematoriums, weren't they?" George W Bush, after touring the Auschwitz death camp, Chicago Sun-Times, 29th January 1992

"You're all going to hell." George W Bush joking about what he would say to Israeli Jews upon arriving in the Middle East in 1993, Austin-American Statesman, 1st December 1998

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." George W Bush, CNN, 18th December 2000h

"Will the highways on the internet become more few?" George W Bush, Concord, New Hampshire, 29th January 2000

"These people don't have tanks. They don't have ships. They hide in caves. They send suiciders out." George W. Bush, speaking about terrorists, Portsmouth, N.H., Nov. 1, 2002

"The world is more peaceful and more free under my leadership." George W Bush, White House, Oct. 28, 2003

Im sorry my head hurts I cant type any more lol.
Im living in canada right now and I could be a better president than this dork,
he probably cant even spell president.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
oh lord..i loved that...thank you.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Complete proof of Bush's genius is below. He hides his genius for many reasons.
Reporter: Is that a fried baloney sandwich.
Bush: Yeah I love fried baloney sandwiches I can't always eat them blah blach.
Reporter: Don't you find it ironic that you, the president is eating a fried baloney sandwich on air force one?
Bush: I find you ironic.

Wow. what a brilliant mind and I am not joking.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
wow guys. what a great audience.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
K,
So GW decides to sneak out and hit a local pub.

A guy walks in, orders a beer from the bartender turns and sees GW sitting at the end of the bar.

The guy asks the bartender if that's really George Bush, and the bartender replies, "yep."

So the guy slides down and asked the president what he's doing out in a place like this.

GW replies, "I'm just having a beer, and planning WW3. I plan on killing 250 million Muslims and a tall skinny blond with big thingies."

The guy then asks GW why he's gonna kill a tall blond with big thingies.

GW turns to the bartender and says, "See, I told you nobody cares about the 250 million Muslims."

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I dunno, I'm no fan of Bush but these types of things seem kinda cliche now. I saw the pictures and didn't find them very amusing (they are funny, don't get me wrong, but just not doing it for me anymore). I think I've blocked out his administration and began looking towards who comes next.

Oh and don't start flaming me on how he's gonna impose martial law blah blah blah. It won't happen so get off your soap box.

But great pics tho, maybe they'll be funny later.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hella funny and obviously edited photos!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I find it ammusing how the president of america cant even speak his own mind.

His speeches are spoon fed to him. you are weak george bush.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Heres a fine Bush moment....

Bush Drunk At Wedding

top topics

join