It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hello ATS

Been checking this site a lot lately and finally decided to join. Got plenty of time on my hands now, so what the hey.

Let me tell you all a bit 'bout myself. I'm a believer. Seen my first UFO close to 10 yrs ago and always had some weird out of body instances as a child-teen. In the back of my mind something tells me I have been visited, but I'm not sure. I have always loved astronomy and still research it. I have no faith what so ever in the current Presidential Cabinet/Government and believe they are behind some of the biggest atrocities that have happened to this Country and World, past and present. I consider myself a spiritual being without subscribing to any mainstream Religious Church/Beliefs.

I found this site through the disclosure project Project Camelot and love what they are doing. I hope to learn about some great things and maybe make a contribution or two while I'm at it!

Any questions, fire away!

[edit on 6-6-2008 by 20 Eyes]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Welcome friend.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I hope your stay here is as long and as enjoyable as mine has been.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS 20 Eyes.

It's good to have you aboard.

Enjoy and have fun.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hiyah 20 eyes and welcome to ATS
Hope you find it as informative and welcoming as I have!

Cheers and happy posting!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome. Can some of you point me to some of the really good posts that are no longer easy to find? I love the really long ones about disclosure and conspiracy. There have been a few lately that got my eye, but have been debunked. I still find them fascinating.

Thanks again

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

top topics

join