It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tainted cheese fuels TB rise in California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Tainted cheese fuels TB rise in California

www.msnbc.msn.com

But the germ can infect anyone who eats contaminated fresh cheeses sold by street vendors, smuggled across the Mexican border or produced by families who try to make a living selling so-called “bathtub cheese” made in home tubs and backyard troughs.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
OH sick!

For the last few years there have been cases of TB that have made it to the news... and the Mainstream media has had... NO IDEA... where this drug-resistant TB could be coming form...

For a while now, ive been saying, ITS COMING FROM SOUTH OF THE BOARDER!

Lets do the math... TB is a desasie that was completly ereacacted here in the US DECADES ago... but, now 15 million illigal aliens from the 3rd word scumhole that is Mexico have now broken into this country, and as spreading the gift that keeps on giving... Drug-resitant TB... yea...

Has anyone seen what a California ER looks like these days... sweet mercy, its nasty, stinky, dirty, and full of Spainish..

The Major News outlets are too PC to call it out... they dont want to offend the people form these 3rd world hellholes...

in the article, there are some hints at the problem... its tough...

More than half of the 13,300 U.S. cases a year are now concentrated in people born outside the U.S.

Hmm what does that mean... meaning... that more then 1/2 of the people that HAVE TB in the US, were not born in this country...

This country doesnt let people with infectious desieses into this country, hell, we have been doing that since the founding of this country... you came across the Atlantic to Ellies island, and you had to be checked out, if you were sick, they said you couldnt come into the US. This was over 100 years ago...

100 years ago and the people here had more sense then us... these people with TB, i can ASURE you are here illigaly, we dont let people into the country who have drug-resistant TB...

But, all the mexicans can just salsa across the boarder... into an ER room, and sit down right next to you...

Dont buy the cheese...

www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
When i went to work for a school district back in 99 in the Salinas Valley (for those of you that dont know, thats the salad bowl of the world. 80% of all lettuce is produced there which means thousands of migrant workers) i had to get a TB test. I tested positive for antibodies but did not have TB. I had to take a regimen of pills for 6 months straight to clear myself. The technician that took my chest xray to see if i had it fullblown stated he had never in his 30 yrs of medicine seen so many TB cases as he did in that valley from the illegal migrant workers.

Take it for what its worth but take a drive around to migrant housing and see the filth and squawler they live in.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

OH sick!

illigal aliens from the 3rd word scumhole that is Mexico have now broken into this country

nasty, stinky, dirty, and full of Spainish..

3rd world hellholes...

mexicans can just salsa across the boarder...

www.msnbc.msn.com

Oh sick? I find this thread to be "Oh sick." I believe your a tad racist. It's ok to worry about health in our country. But please, don't bash Mexicans... specially using those insults. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join