It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPI Reporting UFOs Struck Romanian Fighter Plane

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
any chance it could of been space garbage coming in from atmosphere and struck his plane?

just a though

the vid is so blurry and quick cant make much or make a difinitive answer

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by personal stalker

Hiyah Personal Stalker...

Interesting name you have there...Did you watch the radar video though? The objects that appeared on the video certainly didn't look like birds to me, wouldn't birds show up as tiny blips? These were large objects...and the article said that the glass was reinforced to take a bird strike...

If this had just been a leaked story from the media...I might think more of the bird theory, but the Minister of Defense released this, after investigating what it could have been for a year...why would he release a bird strike with this much fanfare in Romania, saying it was a UFO?

Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Romania has fighter jets? hu

Please read here for one line posts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by NGC2736]

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would guess that it was in fact some space debris.

It is a great story, post, and information on Romania's openness to UFO topic
maybe the first proof we get that our airspace isn't safe from space debris and the FAA and others better figure out away to either track this stuff or develop a better "trashcan" in space rather than it being a kin to throwing their garbage out a car window.

I hope the "bird" group doesn't write this possibility off and or use it as some sort of debunking of ET's. Yeah, I agree that ET, isn't going to navigate into a plane or are the size of Mighty Mouse flying little ships.

This story for me at least, is not about ET, it is about space debris that isn't burning up upon re-entry and the amount up there now might be more than can beat the odds of hitting anything.

great post and man I love that Internos dude.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Res Ipsa]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

I'm with you Res, it's probably space junk that didn't burn up in the atmosphere or a Driver's Ed alien teen trainee who just clipped the fighter pilot
We have to keep the ET possibility open you know?

It's too bad there isn't more UFO activity over Romania since their government seems so open to it.

And yes Internos is The Man

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm Romanian. I understood pretty much everything they said. I wouldn't think to big of this though. The only mysterious thing is what hit the plane. I'll be on later and I'll review all the videos. Thanks for this, I feel special now.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Yea, because a UFO that has travelled a million light years to get here has a #ty guidence system.

Lame.

(Thats two lines for those counting)

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Yep, much like those airline pilots that cross a vast ocean and crack up on approach to the airport. With a plane that can fly five thousand miles across a trackless sea, you would think landing it a piece of cake. Yet, we regularly get reports of such incidents.

Oh, and the "mother ship" idea would mean that the smaller UFOs are almost local taxies, and anyone who's rode in a taxi knows the dangerous part of the trip isn't from Tokyo to LA, but from LAX to Inglewood or Marina Del Ray.

Besides, Admirals seldom crash, hot shot pilots are another story.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Very interesting. The MIG 21 is a nice plane. It was introduced in 1959 by the USSR and is still in use today by over 70 countries. Over 10,000 were made and about 6000 are still in use. It's capable of Mach 2, alot of modern fighter jets can't handle Mach 2 and stay in 1 piece. It's a good fighter plane which is why he survived.

I am suprised the Romanian government released that. If you watch south park, they even keep a tight leash on their gymnasts.

I believe it could be something ET but more likely debris. I hope it opens new doors.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i speak romanian
no one knows about the objects that hit the plane.... ar at least this is what we're told... there were 4 objects... it could bee a bird 'cause birds dont fly that high...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Wow! Big surprise here. I smell the US or Russian back end here. It reeks of ultra black projects in effect. Look at the objects in question. Black Triangle specifications. I think someones starting to stir up the fish bowl again. It's very deliberate and unfortunately not so undercover.

Then again going back to Roswell time era, supposively military could crash ufos with radar devices. So then again it could be retaliation from outside sources. Maybe it's the beginning of sudden doom. Were all outclassed. We're as good as dead. By the time 2012 comes around the corner we will all be annihilated off the face of the earth.

It won't be so bad i guess. We had ATS!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just a rectification, 6500 meters is not the same with feet. 6500 meters = 21325 feet.
Also, on the same area where the plane was hitted there is a forrest called "Padurea Baciu" - Baciu Forrest near Cluj. There is something very weird with that place. Near that forrest many strange things happens including a lot of UFO activity and strange lights in the sky. Is well known in Romania.
On the other hand, they told that "we know what it wasn't but we cannot tell what it is" and it's obvious what it was...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by ramaiasa]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
...probably another drunk pilot looking for salvation, lol

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Here's another one. The pilots of these UFOs almost collided into these jets. The force of such a close proximity damaged the Romanian craft. How? The technology is generating magnetic pulse.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
And I found this one quite interesting (sorry of its been posted before) but there seems to be alot of witnesses, a UFO was filmed for 6 mins during a thunderstorm then just disappeared:

If we could get some of the info translated that would be great

Enjoy

/rich

[edit on 11-6-2008 by olegkvasha]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

I ll try to translate the most important things from this video...

It appeared around 9 p.m. (unfortunatelly the date is not specified in the video), and it stayed in the sky for about 6 minutes. Then it dissappeared suddenly (but the dissappearence was not also recorded).

Ion Hobana, writer and President of the Association for Study of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena:
"Because there are no refference points, i cannot say anything about the size and and height of the pbject. I also cannot say whether this is just an astronomical body, because i dont know the relative position of the moon."

Male reporter voice in the end of the video:

"Lately, Romania seems to be getting a lot of space visitors. The case of the Baciu Forest, near Cluj, is already famous. There, for several days, mysterious objects in the sky have been video taped by more persons. Other sightings have been reported in the skies over Craiova, Bucharest, near Brasov, and some witnesses claim the have found landing marks on the Mures Valley. The most interesting report comes from Galati county, in 1999, when a police station chief and a guard claimed that an UFO came down to half a meter above ground, and they saw a humanoid being coming out of the craft and taking a few steps on Earth. The being had about 1 meter in height, an elongated towards the back skull and its skin was covered in scales."

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
We are so dead. I say in about four more years our annihilation will begin. When were all gone they'll have a nice place to live.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Interesting...this article is just now showing up in "wiki news" on MensNewsDaily.com and they have an interesting tidbit at the end I will post here...anyone heard about THIS incident?

mensnewsdaily.com...

A similar incident happened in the United States in 1948. Captain Mantell, of the Kentucky Air National Guard was sent to intercept a UFO that was in US airspace, and allegedly, he was shot down by the UFO. Further investigations revealed that he was unfamiliar with the F-51 (P-51 fighter plane of World War II era).

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Nevermind, I did an ATS search and here's the FOI documents for that incident if anyone wants to read about that case mentioned:

And here's another thread about the Mantell case:

[edit on 15-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join