It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULFORD vs. HAARP...compelling vid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Dont know if this has been posted yet but Fulford seems to be getting a lot of activity lately. Have a look and lets discuss.

Blessings,

Solar

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
He's either completely off his rocker or he is brilliant. I'm leaning somewhat toward the former.

To his credit, he was able to obtain an interview David Rockefeller in Japan in 2007 (no small accomplishment), and was the Asian Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine from 1998 until 2005. While his credentials are impressive, his claim that the position of Finance Minister of Japan was offered to him is, to me, a bit hard to swallow.

I just watched a 5 part video titled: Benjamin Fulford - You Can Handle The Truth last night. In spite of my doubts, I did watch the entire piece. It was quite entertaining if nothing else...

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

He does say some things which ring true, but there are many other statements he made which gave me reason to question his credibility.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I dont know...if that guy doesn't smoke [removed for a family forum] he should. He doesnt seem well-read, in plucky's personal opinion.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If you do a search on Fulford and Rense on Youtube you can find the two shows he did in May and April. For those who want a bit of background he's also on Project Camelot.

I find him to be very entertaining. Waiting for his monthly update is like waiting for a favorite tv show to play a new episode.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This was a very interesting video. I've never seen anything quite like that footage before the quake. If haarp is responsible it's down right frightening.

new topics

top topics

join