It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: (RUMOR) Osama Bin Laden caught?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
lol it will never stop, just more and more fighting until we kill ourselves

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
www.sundaytelegraph.news.com.au...

no mainstream news service has nothing about this news, well im still searching the wires

news.bbc.co.uk...
found that on the BBC, worth a look *hopes no one else has found it*

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by infinite]

Great find infinite.
This is my favorite:

"The timing of that order will ultimately depend on President Bush," the paper says. "Capturing bin Laden will certainly be a huge help for him as he gets ready for the election."

Go figure.

I do however want to back up New Yorkers claim though. At www.infowars.com... Under The Impending Staged Capture of Bin Laden it says Iran's radio says Bin Laden captured. It doesn't have a link yet but that tells me that the people of that site have heard something but have no link yet. I'll keep checking and let you know if something does arise.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
The war on terror is never going to end. First Sadam, then Osama, then some more countries that are charging us too much for oil (the bastards:@@
and finally a bunch of kids tping trees. Where will it stop?

Heh, ive been playing with a thought lately that when the soft water (hmm is that what drinkable water is called?) starts to run out in the USA, will they start attacking countries with alot of water using the same reason they use on these oil countries... i just wonder how they will make us finns look like terrorists.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
thanx mrmulder
, well im searching infowars like mad and im searching all other conspiracy related sites to see what they have......i will post an update on my search before i go

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Kerry's announcement that he wants to reduce the war on terror gives GW the opportunity to hold OBL through the election. Scare tactics - if we vote Kerry in we may never catch OBL. Then, after the reelection we "capture" OBL and GW is vindicated. My thoughts given Kerry's desire to reduce the war on terrorism.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Here's the Iran link

Originally posted by worldwatcher
don't forget that Iran radio had made claims that Bin Laden was captured since February 28th.

www.paktribune.com...

tying in all the recent events and chatter, it seems very likely that if Bin Laden is alive he has been captured recently and the US is just trying to figure out how and when to release the news?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Let's throw a murder in the electric chair...and then execute the person that flipped the switch for murder...and then execute that person for murdering the executioner....and on...and on.

At what point is it going to be that in destroying the terrorist we turn into terrorists?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Let's throw a murder in the electric chair...and then execute the person that flipped the switch for murder...and then execute that person for murdering the executioner....and on...and on.

At what point is it going to be that in destroying the terrorist we turn into terrorists?

To kill is to kill is to kill is to kill......................

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

See I have a problem with what Bush said right after 9/11 about stopping all the terrorist in the world. I want world peace but it just isn't going to happen. You're right Jonna. If we execute Bin Laden more suppoters of his will start commiting terrorism. Who knows where will it end? It's interesting to note that Bush actually supports the death penalty. Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Just like all the other wars we start, they never end. This bogus war on terrorism is no different. You can't change how people think and feel by executing them. If anything it will just make things worse. There really is no solution...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
been searching everywhere even e-mailed people at propagandamatrix.com to see if they know anything, still waiting reply. As for the people i got searching....nothing

*Cries*

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Things have gotten out of hand before.

news.bbc.co.uk...

You can see how easy it is for a rumour to run riot.
The only source that I can find is IRNA but that has been hotly disputed by Pakistan and the US all over the net.

Things do seem to be hotting up though.

paktribune.com...

This is only half an hour old.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Things have gotten out of hand before.

news.bbc.co.uk...

You can see how easy it is for a rumour to run riot.
The only source that I can find is IRNA but that has been hotly disputed by Pakistan and the US all over the net.

Things do seem to be hotting up though.

paktribune.com...

This is only half an hour old.

thanx for that Leveller, all we can do now is see what comes on the wires in the next hour or so

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewYorker
First of all,

If he's been caught, that doesnt mean that it has been leaked to news sources as yet. Be patient. I am not lying about anything. I should have kept my mouth shut. I am SIMPLY RELAYING INFORMATION I HAVE RECEIVED FROM PAKISTAN. NOW I DONT KNOW ANYTHING FURTHER, AND IF I HEAR ANYTHING, I WILL GLADLY SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL.

lol...can't blame ya, thx 4 being patient with nerdling for setting off the "threaten the newbie" trend.
enough with the threats, he might be onto something.

providing... news of this, is reported soon( i.e; in the next month or so) then i believe you should be awarded points for this post.(and a bonus for tolerance)

Cordially
Cyrus

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
All this Bin Laden talk made me think of Bush's comments on Meet the Press

RUSSERT: Do you have a pretty good idea where Osama is?

BUSH: You know, I'm not going to comment on that.

www.washingtonpost.com...

things that make you go hmmmmm.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
thinks are getting very interesting and strange now.....this brings back memories of the whisperinthedark #

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

thinks are getting very interesting and strange now.....this brings back memories of the whisperinthedark #

Yeah, I know what you and World Watcher mean.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

huh??
care to go one further on the point u just made?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Check out the story in RATS.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hello y'all, I'm not sure if I should post the comment that is on the website, but it's the 6th or 5th comment down paktribune speakout.

I bet the author doesn't mind...anyway it states from a radio broadcast, in Pakistan I assume, that osama was captured in South Waziristan or Tora Bora and is being kept by the US forces in Afghanistan at the Baghram Airbase. Read the comment it says some interesting tibits about Bush.

[Edited on 3/3/2004 by Requiem]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join