It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: (RUMOR) Osama Bin Laden caught?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewYorker
I am from Pakistan, but I live in NYC now. Asma Jehanghir is my aunt, she lives there, she is one the most prominent lawyers in Pakistan. She has a source who has said that they caught him, and i'm just passing that info onto you all.

NewYorker, thank you for sharing this information with us. I doubt that you'd intentionally mislead your fellow members of ATS. I'll stay tuned to see if this is just rumor!

link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
This may help everyone out. Not sure if it's true but it has credible links to it. It says Captain Joyce Reilly was on the Alex Jones show today so we'll see.

www.infowars.com...

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by mrmulder]

again, thank you for the interesting link mrmulder. This seems too strange to me, something doesn't feel right...

link   

Jesus guys
I am from Pakistan, but I live in NYC now. Asma Jehanghir is my aunt, she lives there, she is one the most prominent lawyers in Pakistan. She has a source who has said that they caught him, and i'm just passing that info onto you all. Cast me into the #ing flames of Hell!

We're not saying that you're wrong NewYorker but the U.S. government loves to deny things that are true for their own personal gain and in this instance "if he is captured" it would greatly help Bush when the election again.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by mrmulder
This may help everyone out. Not sure if it's true but it has credible links to it. It says Captain Joyce Reilly was on the Alex Jones show today so we'll see.

www.infowars.com...

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by mrmulder]

again, thank you for the interesting link mrmulder. This seems too strange to me, something doesn't feel right...

No problem infinite. You're right something definetly seems strange about all of this.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
My apologies if anyone was indeed mislead from my post. Maybe my aunts source is incorrect, perhaps the info wont be released to much later on, etc. etc. Just sharing what I heard! My fingers are crossed that he has indeed been caught. We'll definitely hear about it nearer to election 2004, eh?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
no offence, but if he was caught, it would have been straight out for US progangda and they would declare they "won the war on terrorism"

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
no offence, but if he was caught, it would have been straight out for US progangda and they would declare they "won the war on terrorism"

well it could be that the pakistanis caught him and the word has just gone the the USA military/government...

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by TheSwordMaster]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I doubt that, if he isn't dead and has actually been caught the US govt is going to be very careful about how and when they release the info...like someone else said, it could lead to more attacks...so if it is true, they will be very cautious.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

My apologies if anyone was indeed mislead from my post. Maybe my aunts source is incorrect, perhaps the info wont be released to much later on, etc. etc. Just sharing what I heard! My fingers are crossed that he has indeed been caught. We'll definitely hear about it nearer to election 2004, eh?

NewYorker, if he was caught it would be comfirmed asap cause both blair and bush need something to make the public believe in them again.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
His Death will be a signal that the jihad must continue on the USA, attacks would happen within days.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I feel that he is dead or caught, I dont think that we the people have been told yet is because of the election,
it may play a part but not the only reason.

If I was able to search in, let say the white house for what ever. I had permision to search till I found it.

I would keep searching even after I found it.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

I am from Pakistan, but I live in NYC now. Asma Jehanghir is my aunt, she lives there, she is one the most prominent lawyers in Pakistan. She has a source who has said that they caught him, and i'm just passing that info onto you all.

NewYorker, thank you for sharing this information with us. I doubt that you'd intentionally mislead your fellow members of ATS. I'll stay tuned to see if this is just rumor!

It well could be true. But, methinks it is too far from the election.
Maybe someone got too eager and caught him earlier than anticipated. That would explain why there's been no announcement.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
All true points...
When I hear more from Asma, I will definitely let you all know. Something is definitely up though, that I assure you all......

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster

well it could be that the pakistanis caught him and the word has just gone the the USA military/government...

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by TheSwordMaster]

a good point there, but it would have leaked to the press straight away. News like this is something you want to release in hours

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Keep in mind that every major new agency has been reporting that we are getting closer and closer to getting Bin Laden. Last I heard(a few days ago) that they more or less knew what area he was in.

Also if Bin Lindan is going to be used by Bush for political gains,it would make sense that his capture would happen now. I don't think Bush would want reports coming out right before the elections. It would look pretty fishy if 2 weeks before the elections if Bush was able to pull Osama out of his butt. It will look a lot less suspicious if we get him now.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

All true points...
When I hear more from Asma, I will definitely let you all know. Something is definitely up though, that I assure you all......

How would a lawyer find out such info. so quickly? Does she have ties to the military in that area? Or did she recieve the news from coalition forces?
You do realize that if you are indeed lying and just trying to stir this community up, you could get permanently banned right?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
can't find anything on Pakistan news sources about this yet either...but like you said it is still night there...so who knows...keep us informed...and btw, much respect to your aunt Asma Jehanghir, she is an inspiration to many indian and pakistani women.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I am not trying to stir anything up, my good man. I have said what I have had to say, simply relaying info from a very reliable source. She indeed has ties to the government and military. Kindly do a google search on her and see for yourself.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
been looking on the wires, searching every major news site even got people across the world looking for this.....no one has found anything which even comes close.....sorry......if you are just lying to us, tell us now

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
God help you if you are wrong.

My source from the DOHD has not commented on this, he had usually been forthcoming with info on this subject. My guess is now that Bush knows who hes dealin with in the election, it's time to start movin.

and yes Nerdling, God help him

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join