It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercury fillings alert - FDA, ADA exposed in groundbreaking lawsuit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

"The FDA has been successfully sued by Consumers for Dental Choice, forcing them to reclassify mercury amalgam fillings by June, 2009. This is the beginning of the end for the decades-long conspiracy between the ADA and FDA to protect the mercury fillings racket and implant neurotoxic chemicals into the mouths of children, teens and pregnant women".

read the full story here:-

www.naturalnews.com...

It is feared the FDA with their co-conspirators the ADA will try to stonewall or delay this.

And that's exactly what just happened. Consumers for Dental Choice teamed up with Moms Against Mercury (www.MomsAgainstMercury.org) to sue the FDA and its commissioner whose name sounds like an evil-minded villian right out of a Marvel comic book: Von Eschenbach. The lawsuit, entitled, Moms Against Mercury et al. v. Von Eschenbach, Commissioner, et al was concluded earlier this week with a reluctant agreement by the FDA to both change its website on the issue of mercury and to reclassify mercury within one year, following a period of public comment (which the agency will no doubt try to drag out as long as possible in order to avoid actually sticking to the terms of the lawsuit agreement).

I urge everyone to write to their congressman to get it implemented and the FDA disbanded or replaced as the officials appear to be corrupt and get rewarded via golden handshakes by those whose interests they protect.

We must not let these scumbags stonewall us any further.Remember all the people who have been injured,disabled and killed by these corrupt officials.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by esecallum]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
how would I go about ~JOINING IN~ on this lawsuit??

I am so ready............

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This is excellent. Every time I go to a dentist [esp the last time] I end up argueing with them about what fillings I want. Last time I said I wanted white/compound fillings.. they asked why so I told them that I have an immunity disorder so don't want to take the risk aggrivating it.

"You'd get more mercury eating large amounts of tuna" leacture.

Thats why I don't eat friggen tuna!
[and because it tastes crap]

First the receptionist told me off so I ended up having to give her detailed explanation about my specific medical disorder.. a justification I should not have been expected to make. Then the dentist told me off.. he said amalgum lasts longer yet I was in there wanting to get a tooth rebuilt because the silver filling crumbled to pieces after only a few years. Why are they so adament when there are safer alternatives? I love how they say "It's your choice of course but" then they start with the leactures again. They also always say it's "next to no risk".. trying to equate that with "no risk". :shk: Botox can be low risk as well but I'm not about to have squid poison injected into me either. They should respect patient's wishes.. regadless of their facts trying to coerce patients into getting silver fillings that they obviously do not want is grossly unethical. Hopefully this lawsuit may stop them from putting poeple's health at risk.

These same bulying tactics are described here:

www.dentistry.com.au...

* Is your dentist respecting you and your right to have an input into your treatment?
* Did the dentist explain the treatment clearly?
* Did the dentist explain the treatment options?
* Does the dentist invite you to ask questions? Does the dentist make you uncomfortable if you ask questions about your treatment?
* Is the dentist bullying you?

In dentistry there is no place for the dentist who is dominating and overbearing. Some dentists bully patients by:

* Being forceful in their manner.
* Accusing parents of neglect. This is a particularly powerful tool to convince a parent into agreeing for treatment for a young child.
* Intimidating you to make you feel uncomfortable about asking questions.

btw. I came down with glandular fever soon after I had an emergency root canal done and believe I contracted it from the drill etc. I was in agony but I remember the dentist room was a bit grotty but I was desperate, beggers can't be choosers and a diet of panadiene fort isn't very nutritional. Then I saw this:

www.dentistry.com.au...
Beware, Meningococcal Disease, Hepatitis, AIDS, Glandular Fever, common gastric upsets and many other diseases can be, and will be, spread by dentists breaking the rules of infection control.

Note: In America 5 patients have died from AIDS that they contracted at the dentist. In Australia I have never known the dentist to be investigated when looking for reasons for the spread of Meningococcal Disease, AIDS, Hepatitis or glandular fever, however I had heard reports that strongly suggest the spread of infection following a visit to the dentist may be a serious problem in Australia.

..I'm still looking for a decent dentist that will fix my tooth.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by riley]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

Finally, some success in a campaign that has been going on for decades.

Next, let us hope the insanity of injecting formaldehyde, aluminium hydroxide, and mercury compounds directly into new born babies, plus dozens of times before puberty - also comes to the courts. (For the ignorant ones amongst you who are wondering what I am referring to, these are known as adjuvants, and are in vaccines)

Duncan

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
how would I go about ~JOINING IN~ on this lawsuit??

I am so ready............

hi theRiverGoddess.

I suggest you read the hyperlink article fully and contact the persons named.

Remember the FDA will try to delay implementation.It is a very corrupt organization and we must keep vigilant and get the ruling implemented.Everyone is effected by mercury toxicity from amalgams.Infact the pollution from dental amalgams exceeds any other source as a just a gram of mercury amalgam will have enough toxicity as in a maybe 1000 tons of fish.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Oh, this is great news, considering my dentist has been my new best friend for a year now!

With no dental insurance, lets just say, I have alot of my own money invested in my mouth!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth Logan

Ironically that last dentist I went to, after giving me speaches on the virtues of silver fillings etc. quoted me $3000 to rebuild the problem tooth.. yet didn't even mention the very visable hole in the tooth right next to it.
I guess he figured he could charge me more if he lets it get worse..

[edit on 7-6-2008 by riley]

top topics

join