It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil price rises as much in 1 day as it costed on Day 1 of Armageddon, i.e. $11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Today, 6 June 2008, oil price rise as much as it costed on Day 1 of Armageddon, i.e. $11.
That day, 24 March 1999, Illuminati End Times Prophet detailed what should have already at that time been clear for everyone. (1)
Whoever, the latest right after 11 September 2001, did not finally realize it (2), will NEVER do it. (3)

Notes
(1) - "Science fiction - this time into the past", from 2003 - archived 2005, references historical message from Illuminati End Times Prophet from 1999: put this together as URL:
web.archive.org... + 20050415004453/engforum.pravda.ru...
(2) - The day the illuminati picked up Lower Manhattan as stage for the preview of the final slaughter
911-for-dummies.blogspot.com...
(3) The Horrible TRUTH about YOU
mind-control-for-dummies.blogspot.com...

[edit on 6-6-2008 by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
[edit on 6-6-2008 by mecheng]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Why do I get popups whenever I visit these sites, then, eh, oh great and benificient distributors of "the truth"? Sensationalism will get you nowhere. The pentagon on 9/11 may have been an inside job, no doubt, but there's no need to go as far as to deny there were any aircraft that hit the WTC- Kerosene burns at up to 980 degrees C, and steel suffers creep fracture, or in other words fails structurally at about 500 degrees C, there's no need for it to fully melt, or even get to red heat. All this is common engineering knowledge. Same for moon landing "hoax", re. van allen belts.
Also, mind control is nothing but hypnosis, unfortunastely a medical fact that the dumber the person the more susceptible they are to hypnosis. The military mind-control its soldiers just as religions mind-control their devotees.
On the other hand, kennedy WAS shot from behind the grassy knoll as simple ballistics shows in the zapruder film, and you're right about armageddon, It's the only way we (the enlightened) are going to get all the mendacious idiots out of the way to prevent them from ruining the golden age

zrl

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Trippy. I mean, a couple of those links didnt work but, wow. Plucky is flabbergasted. To think that something in 1999 affected something or other.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I don't get it... yeah, I'm shocked by the price jump, but I don't get the point here.

Can you expand in the OP a bit to catch some attention? Honestly, I really don't have any incentive to read the links (not trying to be a jerk or anything... just trying to help you out a bit). The short of it is that it's just cryptical and I don't understand any connection by your post that indicates anything other than number coincidences.

BTW, I'll check the links, just think you should quote a little from each one to show the connection a bit better.

top topics

join