It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olbermann and Former Bush Counter Terror Advisor, Rich Clarke Expose Whitehouse War Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Keith Olbermann and Former Bush Counter Terror Advisor, Rich Clarke Expose Whitehouse War Lies

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yet again another travesty of justice that is literally blacked out by all the MSM outlets save for Olbermann exposing it.

935 Lies in the build-up to, and immediate aftermath of this illegal invasion and occupation.

The Whitehouse is STILL lying about intelligence reports right up till this moment! And now the next hand-picked war-monger-in-chief---McSAME---Is echoing the same lies!!

This should be blasted all over every MSM outlet, all over the planet, to expose these filthy, war-mongering and profiteering liars!

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Some of the highlights from the interview---Former Bush Administration Counter Terror Advisor Richard A. Clark Comments:

“Someone should have to pay in some way for the decisions that they made to mislead the American people,” said Clarke. He suggested that “some sort of truth and reconciliation commission” might be appropriate because, he said, we can’t “let these people back into polite society”:

CLARKE: Well, there may be some other kind of remedy. There may be some sort of truth and reconciliation commission process that’s been tried in other countries, South Africa, Salvador and what not, where if you come forward and admit that you were in error or admit that you lied, admit that you did something, then you’re forgiven. Otherwise, you are censured in some way.

Now, I just don’t think we can let these people back into polite society and give them jobs on university boards and corporate boards and just let them pretend that nothing ever happened when there are 4,000 Americans dead and 25,000 Americans grieviously wounded, and they’ll carry those wounds and suffer all the rest of their lives.

thinkprogress.org...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So if it's proven that every reason for this war was a lie, why is my brother still getting shipped to the sandbox in July?

*SNIP* you Mr. Bush.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

top topics

join