It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No American Should Vote For Any Candidate For Office That Supports Torture Or Depleted Uranium Weapo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
No American Should Vote For Any Candidate For Office That Supports Torture Or Depleted Uranium Weapons

shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com...

Election 2008 is approaching very quickly. With the radical changes that have been made to our country and our world over the past few years, it is time for American voters to do some soul seraching and to really evaluate what these politicians stand for.

A good place in evaluating the actions of our nation is to remember what the Golden Rule says:

Matthew 7:12

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you"

Do unto others.....have we forgotten even the most basic truths of our faith?

So you are a Christian and you support the Iraq war and the use of torture.....

Let me ask you.....does this look "Christian" to you?:

www.antiwar.com...

Still not convinced? Read the following and then tell me how we are doing the "right thing" by torturing people:

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Listening to most of the political candidates advocate torture makes me sick.

Well what about the war itself?

Do you think that Jesus would use depleted uranium weapons which kill and cripple our own troops and turn babies into freaks of nature?

I dare anyone to look at these pictures and then post on this thread about how "moral" this war is:

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

Then go read this article and then explain to me how supporting this war and killing our own troops with depleted uranium is "supporting the troops".....

www.proliberty.com...

Well, you say you will vote for a Democrat (even though they are for the war and DU weapons too). Don't EVEN get me started on abortion:

www.lifesitenews.com...

Our nation is going down the toilet, and each one of us needs to get down on our knees and repent.

There is one God, and we must all turn to Jesus Christ or else the future of this nation looks really, really bleak.

Wake up America.

join