It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crude oil up over 11$ today, is hyperinflation coming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm looking at CNBC on TV right now and oil is up, WAY up to 139$ a barrel. If it holds we will see some 4.50-5$ gas real soon.

This means everything you buy is going up and up and up.

Once everyones credit cards are maxed on fuel, banks will fail, when banks fail, the FDIC starts the money printing turbo mode, then we are in Wiemar 1926.

HYPERINFLATION is coming. Are you ready?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This the new bubble in the making the energy bubble, thanks to lack of regulations and the open practices of speculations.

It seems that while a few are reaping profits they careless if they bankrupt the nation in their way, specially the regular American citizens that are the ones pinching pennies to put gas in their cars.

Pitiful what corporate American is doing to our nation.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Morgan Stanley predicted $150 by July, Israel/Iran News, regular speculators and general demand is the reason for the crazy oil spike in prices today.

Wait till we have a threat of hurricane or hurricanes and forget it.... it's going to soar. Things are not looking that good, and our "officials" are all giving mixed messages about the reality of the situation.

The dollar has been dying for a while now, I fear all attempts at resuscitation has failed and we're just monitoring the ekg for that long beep. It's going to take some serious intervention and miracle medicine to change things... it's going to have to get worse before it can get better.

Edited to change GoldmanSachs to MorganStan... I get my big brokers mixed up

[edit on 6-6-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Home land security and congress should start to look at the oil companies as terrorists. look at the damage they are doing, and the fear that they are causing in the USA.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The only way to stop the speculators and the crazy over price oil is with legislation but as we know our nation is ruled by corporate and our government is nothing more than full of oil men.

Why stop the money train when you are the one holding the power in your hands.

The oil prices has gone up almost 45 percent since the year started.

Now a days you don't need a totalitarian government or a dictator to rob your nation blind, just let the corporations take hold of the government and you can steal the same and be protected by laws at the same time.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If you ask me, this is Economic Warfare, an orchestrated event that has been playing out for about the last year with speculation and constant attacks on the dollar as the weapons.

Somene is divesting the U.S. of all of its assets like a slow bleed and lowering our standard of living. The constant barrage of bad news - whether its financial, health, environmental, crime stats, whatever - is acting as a Silent Weapon in order to overwhelm us and make us feel helpless, thusly preventing us from fighting back or demanding change and accountability. Its a Quiet War.

It's all happening.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Of course I am one of those who believes that the dollar is being wrecked on purpose, to usher in the "Amero".

I believe that the target date for total destruction is prior to 2010. We will soon see the ravages of superinflation, and hyperinflation.

top topics

join