It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official 2008 Bilderberg Participant List

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Does anyone have a theory why the governor of South Carolina is there? It seems very out of place from everyone else on this list.

He is the guy who ushers John McCain in silently. (*2nd edit* John McCain's website has him in D.C. and 15 miles from Chantilly tomorrow) He is one of of the potential Vice Presidential candidates McC is choosing from so... I'll bet he won't be seeking re-election in South Carolina.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by beaverg]

I thought he was a republican with very libertarian views and agrees with Ron Paul on a couple things - he also pushes smaller government which is what we need.

I dont know a lot about this, im not sure whats going on here. So does this mean McCain will probably be the next president?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
And Flemming Rose is on the list too.

Who is he?

Flemming Rose is the editor of Jyllands Posten who initiated the infamous prophet cartoons.

They also invited CAN "Reisman, Heather M." "Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc." and according to Wiki- "the company chose in 2006 not to sell the June issue of Harper's Magazine which featured an article by Art Spiegelman, in which he reprinted and discussed controversial cartoons that had sparked violent demonstrations around the world. Indigo also chose to not distribute the issue of Western Standard which reprinted and discussed those same cartoons."

So they may be more than meets the eye.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

Originally posted by beaverg

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Does anyone have a theory why the governor of South Carolina is there? It seems very out of place from everyone else on this list.

He is the guy who ushers John McCain in silently. (*2nd edit* John McCain's website has him in D.C. and 15 miles from Chantilly tomorrow) He is one of of the potential Vice Presidential candidates McC is choosing from so... I'll bet he won't be seeking re-election in South Carolina.

I thought he was a republican with very libertarian views and agrees with Ron Paul on a couple things - he also pushes smaller government which is what we need.

I dont know a lot about this, im not sure whats going on here. So does this mean McCain will probably be the next president?

I'm not sure exactly what he is there for either. But he endorsed McCain and was mentioned as a possible running mate via MSM recently. But his name is a surprise.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Kathleen Sebelius? governor of KANSAS?!

Why would she be in attendance?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Forgive me if someone has already asked this, but how did Prison Planet get a hold of this list?

I did a google search and they are really the only source.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

I was just going to say this myself. I do know that they protested at Bilderburg this year. If you have any interest in the videos a link to different footage can be found on his youtube page: youtube.com...

In one of the videos I saw he was yelling at specific people leaving in their limos on the last day. Whether or not he could see into their limos I do not know. He seemed to know who was coming out, though.

Anyway, the list of who was there was interesting if it is accurate. Are any of those guys single and good looking? If so, can I get an invite to next year's shindig? I make a mean onion dip!

(Sidenote- I will believe until the day I die that one of the greatest jokes of the last century is that Henry Kissinger won the Nobel Peace Prize.)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Forgive me if someone has already asked this, but how did Prison Planet get a hold of this list?

I did a google search and they are really the only source.

Alex Jones has been privy to the information for a number of years due to his association with a gentleman that receives the insider information. I forget the name of the associate, some old guy. This guy receives an anonymous fax transmission every year from a Bilderberg insider.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Listen, conspiracy theorists, this list is fake and only there to fuel rumors and BS.

Firstly, as someone above me has pointed out, do you honestly believe Prison Planet was able to get a hold of an actual list of Bilderberg members, entitled none other than 'Bilderberg Meeting'? C'mon now...

Secondly, from what I recall, they are called the 'Bilderbergers' because the public had no other name to call them by, so they made the name based off of the original meeting place, Hotel de Bilderberg.

People, don't believe everything you come across. This list is fake, so making assumptions or judgments based off of who you see on there is ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join