It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official 2008 Bilderberg Participant List

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Well, I always wonder why no one contacts any of these individuals and confronts them. Here's Condoleeza Rice's work address and the main switchboard phone number from the Department of State's website.

Have at it.

Department of State Website

U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520

202-647-4000

Tell her that her "secret meeting" with the Bilderberger's is close to breaking the Logan Act.

I bet she doesn't flinch since Bush doesn't seem to care about the laws that he's trampled as well as the U.S. Constitution.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
NLD: Queen Beatrix of Holland.
Looks like the wife of the founder of the bilderberg group is there as well (as always), bein Dutch, I always wondered what her roll in the group is.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacerd
reply to post by Topspike

Johnson, James A. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC" (Obama’s man tasked with selecting his running mate)
Is this the kinda link to Obama you were looking for?

If you look down a few names above James Johnson you can see Richard Holbrooke, also Vice Chairman of Perseus. Not sure of the relationship he shares with James Johnson but here is a little gem from his wiki page, He was an advisor to the Presidential campaign of Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) in 2004. In 2006, Holbrooke joined the Presidential campaign of Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) and has become a top foreign policy adviser." followed by: "On February 24, 2007 Holbrooke delivered the Democratic Party's weekly radio address and called for "a new strategy in Iraq", involving "a careful, phased redeployment of U.S. troops" and a 'new diplomatic offensive in the Gulf region to help stabilize Iraq.' "

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
At the moment - the most important name on the list is THIS ONE -

USA "Johnson, James A." "Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC"
Obama's man tasked with selecting his running mate

hmmmmmmmm - 'MR Change' - eh???
Looks like the same ol' same ol' to me.

I'm not too familiar with how campaigns choose VPs. I thought Obama himself would pick it? or is Mr. Johnson just responsible for showing Obama who to pick, thus keeping a close eye on Obama's perception? Or does Mr. Johnson ACTUALLY pick himself?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Bill Clinton recently admits he and Hillary attended Bilderberg meeting in 1991 (same year he ran for president and won):
www.youtube.com...

In same video, he says that Bilderberg drafted NAFTA and are responsible for it.

Reason why he admitted to it, is because he wanted to show the crowd he himself had nothing to do with NAFTA, but at the same time he exposed the fact that NAFTA does exist and was planned by Bilderberg, albeit before Bill attended his first meeting there.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by AgentScmidt]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I guess I posted too soon. In addition to Rice, The USA is also sending the following:

USA "Alexander, Keith B." "Director, National Security Agency"

USA "Paulson, Jr., Henry M." Secretary of the Treasury

USA "Bernanke, Ben S." "Chairman, Board of Governors, Federal Reserve System"

"Rockefeller, David " "Former Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank"

USA "Daschle, Thomas A." Former US Senator and Senate Majority Leader

USA "Feldstein, Martin S." "President and CEO, National Bureau of Economic Research"

USA "Ford, Jr., Harold E." "Vice Chairman, Merill Lynch & Co., Inc."

USA "Geithner, Timothy F. " "President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of New York"

USA "Gigot, Paul " "Editorial Page Editor, The Wall Street Journal"

USA "Graham, Donald E." "Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company"

USA "Holbrooke, Richard C. " "Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC"

Kissenger (needs no further explination)

USA "Rose, Charlie" "Producer, Rose Communications

USA "Wolfensohn, James D. " "Chairman, Wolfensohn & Company, LLC"

USA "Wolfowitz, Paul " "Visiting Scholar, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research"

And others ............................

It truly looks like the common denominator here amongst most of the individuals, is government, finance and media, at least as far as the USA's attendees are concerned. (Wow, kinda sounds like some of the "conspiracy theories I have heard) I invite users worldwide to do some searches on the agendas of the individuals within their own countries, and post them back here. One thing I found interesting is the Charlie rose thing, because I recall the interview with Kissenger. Also, the additional agencies here in the US, or at least their directors, are there at the meeting. There are pieces of a puzzle to put together here, and those that are smart will realize that it's not about "waking up" everybody. As I have stated before, there is something on the table here that is bigger than each and every one of us. This is truly a spiritual thing, however you want to interpret that. I

On another note, it truly bothers me that there are no attendees regarding industry from the USA. I realize the industrial change through NAFTA, and other trade agreements, but I ask the question, What have we become?
Peace.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
And Flemming Rose is on the list too.

Who is he?

Flemming Rose is the editor of Jyllands Posten who initiated the infamous prophet cartoons.

Cheers for that one Khuun, dunno how I missed him

Kinda makes you think, eh?
If anything came from posting those cartoons, it wasn't only freedom of speech, but it also brought a whole LOT of attention to religious fanaticism in the middleeast. It kept us scared and in a way made it alright that the allies were parading around over there crushing societies.

The war was created by TBG.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Here's some Photos from June 7th

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Had a quick look at the British list.

Predictably the only two british MPs are conservatives so we'll probably be under their tyranny soon

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirador

NLD "Goddijn, Harold" "CEO, TomTom"

"TomTom NV (Euronext: TOM2) is a Dutch manufacturer of automotive navigation systems, including both stand-alone units and software for personal digital assistants, and mobile telephones. It is the leading manufacturer of navigation systems in Europe."
( en.wikipedia.org... )

Now why would the CEO of such a company be there?!?!?

With so many units installed that would be a nice way to add tracking via some value added service

From wikipedia...

Map Share

Newer versions of TomTom devices allow users to create "new" point of interests, correct map errors and share these with TomTom. TomTom in turn will provide most map updates to other users for free. Some of these updates are verified by TomTom and offered as verified entries.

At present, only the options to block/unblock streets, reverse traffic direction, edit street names and add/edit POIs are shared with the community via Map Share. These options appear instantly on the unit they are created on. All other modifications are sent to TomTom and are included in future, paid for, map updates.

Data Collection

TomTom devices can collect about time taken by a user to travel from Point A to Point B. This information can be optionally uploaded back to TomTom, and is anonymized to protect privacy. TomTom started offering IQ Routes in spring 2008 with the TomTom GO 730 & 930, using this data to calculate the fastest routes based on actual speed and traffic conditions compiled from its customers' travels. [5]

[edit on 8-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Well, I always wonder why no one contacts any of these individuals and confronts them. Here's Condoleeza Rice's work address and the main switchboard phone number from the Department of State's website.

Have at it.

Department of State Website

U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520

202-647-4000

Tell her that her "secret meeting" with the Bilderberger's is close to breaking the Logan Act.

I bet she doesn't flinch since Bush doesn't seem to care about the laws that he's trampled as well as the U.S. Constitution.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

American's don't seem to care about the law and U.S. Constitution either, what's your point?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Originally posted by khunmoon
And Flemming Rose is on the list too.

Who is he?

Flemming Rose is the editor of Jyllands Posten who initiated the infamous prophet cartoons.

Cheers for that one Khuun, dunno how I missed him

Kinda makes you think, eh?
If anything came from posting those cartoons, it wasn't only freedom of speech, but it also brought a whole LOT of attention to religious fanaticism in the middleeast. It kept us scared and in a way made it alright that the allies were parading around over there crushing societies.

The war was created by TBG.

Posting the cartoon ONCE was freedom of speech, posting it repeatedly was looking to cause offence.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentScmidt
Bill Clinton recently admits he and Hillary attended Bilderberg meeting in 1991 (same year he ran for president and won):
www.youtube.com...

In same video, he says that Bilderberg drafted NAFTA and are responsible for it.

Reason why he admitted to it, is because he wanted to show the crowd he himself had nothing to do with NAFTA, but at the same time he exposed the fact that NAFTA does exist and was planned by Bilderberg, albeit before Bill attended his first meeting there.

And that is the proof that the people YOU VOTE for DO NOT MAKE THE LAWS.

Why do you bother voting for the same parties every time then? Perhaps it is because you are conditioned to do so. Good luck living your life, since you are incapable of thinking independently.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
DNK "Rose, Flemming" "Editor, Jyllands Posten"

It's the editor of the Danish paper which posted the drawings of the prophet Muhammed twice over the past few years :S

Flemming Rose - now there's a familiar name from the Prophet cartoons a few years ago that caused Muslim riots. Why has he been invited? Is he to start another round of riots? Or has he discovered Bilderberg, suspects he may have been used, and wants to know more?

Source

[edit on 8/6/2008 by j4K0b]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by j4K0b
DNK "Rose, Flemming" "Editor, Jyllands Posten"

It's the editor of the Danish paper which posted the drawings of the prophet Muhammed twice over the past few years :S

Because twice was to incite hatred and cause offence. He had his free speech when he printed it once. He continued to print it because he KNEW it would cause offence and that was his intention.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOOmOO

Originally posted by AgentScmidt
www.youtube.com...

And that is the proof that the people YOU VOTE for DO NOT MAKE THE LAWS.

Why do you bother voting for the same parties every time then? Perhaps it is because you are conditioned to do so. Good luck living your life, since you are incapable of thinking independently.

I realize this and for the record I voted for Ron Paul

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by personal stalker
I guess I posted too soon. In addition to Rice, The USA is also sending the following:

USA "Ford, Jr., Harold E." "Vice Chairman, Merill Lynch & Co., Inc."

This one is sort of interesting. Why was "Call me Harold"
tapped to go? He only recently entered the business world from politics. He is not a power player yet.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Interesting, Harold Ford Jr. the "Prince of Memphis" is considered the next Obama. His family has been involved/manipulating politics in Memphis for more than a hundred years.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Does anyone have a theory why the governor of South Carolina is there? It seems very out of place from everyone else on this list.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Does anyone have a theory why the governor of South Carolina is there? It seems very out of place from everyone else on this list.

He is the guy who ushers John McCain in silently. (*2nd edit* John McCain's website has him in D.C. and 15 miles from Chantilly tomorrow) He is one of of the potential Vice Presidential candidates McC is choosing from so... I'll bet he won't be seeking re-election in South Carolina.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by beaverg]

[edit on 8-6-2008 by beaverg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join