It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official 2008 Bilderberg Participant List

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

prisonplanet.com

BILDERBERG MEETING
"Chantilly, Virginia, USA"
5-8 June 2008
CURRENT LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

Honorary Chairman
BEL "Davignon, Etienne" "Vice Chairman, Suez-Tractebel"

DEU "Ackermann, Josef" "Chairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank AG"
CAN "Adams, John" Associate Deputy Minister of National Defence and Chief of the Communications Security Establishment Canada
USA "Ajami, Fouad" "Director, Middle East Studies Program, The Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, The Johns Hopkins University"
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thats one hell of a party list.
With all these people meeting,you would think that there would be tons of media coverage.
But there isnt.
Wonder what the topic of conversation is.

prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I think the topic is:
"How to screw the little guy, 2008 edition"

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I thought in another thread, Obama and Hillary were said to be there also?

I bet the topic of the night was population control.
Nothing to see here!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Somewhere I'd heard that the Bilderberg Group, where going to be held at the Mariott Hotel, in the city of Chantilly, Virginia. First I felt restless and then sort of angry because it seemed to be so far away and apart from that, who could I turn too. So I decided to take a stroll. Knowing TBG (The Bilderberg Group), they don't just throw a party, without some kind of surprise at the grand finale. Anyways I kept thinking, what was going to unfold over the 3 days ahead, with TBG
To be honest and just putting in my 50 cents sort to speak. I believe that TBG had bet on the wrong horse, in the raise for the nomination to be american next president.
Now both Bill & hillary have both attended TBG meetings. Sometimes Bill would go alone, but we also know that they both went as a couple. So in reality, Hillary already would have a great support system backing her. Not just from her many public speaches to keep the momentum moving forward, when Bill ran for office, because he couldn't have done it on his own.
So since Hillary is no novice in the political arena, and that's why I think that TBG never saw this coming. That a black man, would even try to run agains a white woman would be political suicide. Some have said that Obama is in the pocket of TBG. However can anybody back this up, either via papertrail, money in the envelope scenario, or even a foto's will do. to you the folks here at ATS, I'm just trying to find out the truth guys.

Before I tell you the rest of my rude awakening story, I just would like to hear if anybody agrees or disagrees with me. It's truth that matters.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Wait a minute.....I'm in the area!!!! How can I get an invite????

I can drive to Chantilly, VA, in about 30 minutes! I want in!!!!

Do I have to wear a tie??? Is it casual weekend??

For folks who don't know, Chantilly is pretty close to the Dulles Airport. There's a really good Hobby Shop out there, on Route 50.

So.....waiting for my E-Vite!!!! (tapping foot).....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I notice that Carl Bildt is on the list. He seems to be among those who don't want the truth about the ferry Estonia disaster to be known. There are also rumours about him having some kind of ties with Gazprom.

Related

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
NLD "Goddijn, Harold" "CEO, TomTom"

"TomTom NV (Euronext: TOM2) is a Dutch manufacturer of automotive navigation systems, including both stand-alone units and software for personal digital assistants, and mobile telephones. It is the leading manufacturer of navigation systems in Europe."
( en.wikipedia.org... )

Now why would the CEO of such a company be there?!?!?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mirador

Would be interesting to see what area of expertise each of these guys poses. I'll chip in with the Danish guys:

DNK "Bosse, Stine" "CEO, TrygVesta"
TrygVesta is a Nordic insurance company, that sells both to private and commercial as well as corporate entities. One of the larger insurance companies in Denmark.
If there is one thing you can sell to people in a world of fear it's security. Constant revenue for Bilderb...

DNK "Eldrup, Anders " "President, DONG A/S"
DONG A/S is the most prominent oilcompany in Denmark, even sponsors out national football. Guess that says enough eh?

DNK "Schur, Fritz H. " Fritz Schur Gruppen
Fritz Schur is a prominent Danish billionaire. In reputation and network only surpassed by our shipping guy Maersk Moeller.
This guy is a hotshot who counts roalty and famous people as friends.
Fritz Schur is also connected to DONG...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I posted this on one of the threads I created a few days ago, and I posting a link back to your thread so that the information is shared.

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I got this link for the list of 2008 Bilderberger attendees :

Prison Planet - 2008 Bilderberger Attendees

Found the link on this thread which I will turn around and post a link back them for the information :

I posted it to this thread I created :

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

It's important to get this information out to the mass populace of ATS as fast as possible so that everyone knows who was in attendance.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
And Flemming Rose is on the list too.

Who is he?

Flemming Rose is the editor of Jyllands Posten who initiated the infamous prophet cartoons.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well, if you really want to go there, you should find out when Alex Jones is going to be there so you can take video of him and you protesting Bilderberg.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Topspike

Johnson, James A. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC" (Obama’s man tasked with selecting his running mate)
Is this the kinda link to Obama you were looking for?
It is sad that there are so many people who attend year after year that most people (myself included) have never heard of but when we find out who they are and what they do for a living it all becomes more and more clear.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Wait a minute.....I'm in the area!!!! How can I get an invite????

I can drive to Chantilly, VA, in about 30 minutes! I want in!!!!

If you are that close, then for the LOVE OF ATS, please go there and videotape WITH A HIGH ZOOM LENS... you need something like 100x, tape the people going there, tape the cars that go there... IF the Clintons or Obama or McCain go there, you wont see them unload at the front like everyone else, but if you see some cars surrounding a limo that looks like a presidential car... dont be surpised...

If i wasnt 3000 miles away, i would defenatly get out there with my HD cam... go camp out... just try to figure something out...

Just go there now...

ALL OF ATS, thats within an hour or so SHOULD go there...

Not many chances to go see this...

If i wasnt 3000 miles away....

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I see Condoleezza Rice is on the list. I've seen governors in the past, but this is the first time I recall somebody this high in office attending. This is illegal, and a conflict of interest, just as any "secret" meeting that is held to discuss public policy by an American official. This combinded with the recent closed session of congress doesn't paint a good picture for our immediate future. Just once I'd like some of these officials to step up and say, "Well, we really screwed up". I still think that there's something really BIG on the table for the very near future, and whatever it is, it's going to be global. I hope I'm wrong, but I've received no confirmation that I am wrong. Just continued affirmations.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Where do I click to see the list?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It came to my notice that there is no Israelis; the group seems to consist of Europeans and North Americans only...

Israel has a very strong lobby in the US, but why aren't they involved in the Bilderberg conferences?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
the full manifest of attendees and invitees is basically a smokescreen...

there are lots of 'D' List people who are invited, just to fog-the-lens as it were,
What's really important...and closely guarded... are the seperate meetings
of the various 'A' list individuals mulling over specific topics and policies,
these closed door sessions are the elites doing their best to reenact the Pinky & the Brain obsession....How to Take Over The World !

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
At the moment - the most important name on the list is THIS ONE -

USA "Johnson, James A." "Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC"
Obama's man tasked with selecting his running mate

hmmmmmmmm - 'MR Change' - eh???
Looks like the same ol' same ol' to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Wonder what the topic of conversation is.

When I first posted Jim Tucker's articles describing his discovery of the Bilderburg meeting over in this thread, he also posted what he believed the Bilderburg Itinerary would be, but had nothing for what might the agenda be.

Originally posted by Topspike
Some have said that Obama is in the pocket of TBG.

Yeah, thread listing about that is right here at ATS, if you Search ATS with the keywords "Bilderburg" & "Obama."

Originally posted by personal stalker
I see Condoleezza Rice is on the list. I've seen governors in the past, but this is the first time I recall somebody this high in office attending. This is illegal, and a conflict of interest, just as any "secret" meeting that is held to discuss public policy by an American official.

Yep, it's enough of a cause for impeachment & indictment, as stated in the Constitution Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8--aka: Titles & Nobility Clause...This clause was included because the Founding Forefathers knew what "conflict of interest" can do to a government. And considering the closed session at Congress that you mentioned, it makes me wonder why Congress doesn't jump on some of these guys when they get back to the session?
(As if there's any lack of people willing to guess why
)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join