It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just found these videos on Disclose Tv and thought that I would share them. Its about the moon conspiracty and evidence that shows us that theres more on the moons surface then we were led to believe.
Take a look at the videos and let me know what you think.

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Of course they're on the moon. there's really no question about it in my mind. It's been the perfect hiding place for them, because no one had ever seen the far side of the moon before 1959. but of course NASA, ESA and RSA are covering it all up...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I especially like the part in the first video where it shows us the Patches that astronaut Jack Schmitt submitted for the Apollo 17 Mission. Those are some really nice patches, its a shame they were rejected by Nasa.
And in the second video I posted where we have evidence that fiber optics were being used way back in 1966 and kept a secret all this time.. Wow!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
there is huge thread about this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
the director, or producer or whatever you want to call them actually signed up on this site and put in his/her input.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ive always believed that they are up there on the back side and that they wont tell us until you can see the stuff sticking out from behind cause they ran out of room.......

What a great place to have a radio telescope, why wouldn't they want that ?

It makes more sense than a space station.

There is water and fuel up there so they dont have to bring it up.

Even solar power could work, it isn't dark all the time on the "dark" side you know thats just a lie..........

top topics

join