It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Global Warming Bill Blocked/Killed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm so sick of Democrats and Republicans at this point, I don't think I will ever vote for one again...

www.cnn.com...

With all this talk of Global Warming, and all these commercials we see from BP, EXON, and others saying they want to go green it just blows my mind that the House and Senate can't get anything passed. We're running out of time folks! Money, and taxes will be the least of our worries if we start frying alive or we run out of food and water! DUH!

I saw this commercial the other day about Global Warming: www.youtube.com...

These people are lying crooks!

Global warming, UFO disclosure, etc. - THE TIME IS NOW TO STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR IT AS AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here's another link:

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Global Warming is so 2 years ago. Thank God, we have alternative news sources that get out the facts. The biggest fact is that Global Warming is a myth. Nothing but a ploy to put more money in the pockets of Government. If Cap and Trade passes, go ahead and add $1.50 to your already $4.00 gasoline. The Government wants more money, and Global Warming is as good excuse as any.

What we need immediately is open drilling. Open up ANWAR, the east coast, the west coast, my god South Dakota is sitting on 1 million barrels of oil a day (the same amount we import from Saudi Arabia). Right now the Chinese are drilling 50 miles off the coast of Florida, yet we refuse to drill there. 81% of our coast is off limits to drilling.

Global Warming Propaganda is government control. Open your eyes people!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

just somthing you should check al lindsey the energy non-crisis on you tube.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
We don't need to drill, we need to get off oil...IMO

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Here's one American who thinks they did the right thing. Just because you are seeing "go green" stuff everywhere in the media doesn't mean that a good portion of the people out there don't think it's a bunch of BS. I'm all for being environmentally friendly, I probably spend a lot more time out in nature than average and I do my part to pick up garbage and tread lightly. However, these climate bills that are floating around have very little to do with actually preserving our environment. They are a money making scheme, plain and simple. They also will completely destroy our already slagging economy while doing little to nothing to "go green".

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

You need to prove the existence of global warming, and then man made global warming, before you can cry that we need to do something about it.

Good luck, no has been able to yet.

As I recall, we are actually in a period of cooling now, just like MOST of last century.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks large amounts of C2o in the air isn't a bad thing needs to have their heads examined IMO. It's just not natural. I don't need any proof that Global Warming is real and that C2o is destroying our o-zone.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I don't need any proof that Global Warming is real and that Co2 is destroying our o-zone.

CO2 is destroying the ozone layer?? That's the first time I've heard that one. You might want to do some research on that subject.

top topics

join