It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Said It Before, I'll Say It Again - BTS ROCKS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well here I go again. Banging the BTS drum. Dudettes/Dudes - I have to tell ya's. We are BTS and we ROCK! Oh yes we do. With the exception of a very few, I've actually never met most of you. Funny. I've never met you, yet I know alot about you. You know alot about me. The support for our fellow family members here is paramount. You've been there for me when I needed you, and I'll always be there for you. Think about it, it's funny - the infrequent bickering I see is more often than not the same type of bickering I see between family members. That says alot doesn't it? Kinda cool when you think about it.
I'm trying to get more 'ATS ONLY' members to come over and take a peek. Once they do, I'm sure that most will eventually become more and more active here. The way I look at it is that you can never have too many friends!

Now for a shameless plug - BTS Mix 13

Adrenaline is pumping. I have the 'sales buzz' mojo going on. I have a big new client coming for a tour to see their project prototype in a couple of minutes. Oh yeah - I Landed Wal-Mart baby!

I have to run, but again - with my fists in the air I say BTS ROCKS! YOU rock!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It is an eclectic creative crowd here. Lots of talent and intelligence too. A fertile ground for lessons and just lots of fun.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
And don't forget to mention the food and music is always perfect at BTS. BTS doesn't care if you like candlelight dinners and soft music or heating up a burrito and cranking some Motley Crue - either way it's all good.

join