It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

that time of year again, relay for life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
its that time of year again, relay for life, this is an event at my school, in which everyone at my school(who joined this event) stay up all night at the school and just walk around our schools track(you know the running kind of track)for cancer. I sign up every year, just because i now its the right thing to , but anyway, i just wanted to know if anyone else has heard of this event? if so do you sign up?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
i just got back, and i am EXHAUSTED, just enough time to post this then i am off to bed, if you get this event near you, i sujest you go

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I haven't heard of it, but fair play to you and well done mate.

I am doing a race for life at the end of July. So I say thank you for everyone who has been effected by this disease and their families.

Take care xx

Oni x x

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hey outrider and good for you! Yes, we had that here too at my kids school, but I'm not sure if they were able to do it. I live in Indy, we just got about 10 in. of rain, flash floods and a state of emergency in our county. They have a huge carnival set up with rides and all, I hope they can get it up and running before the end of the day, the rain has finally stopped and my kids really wanted to go.

Well done outrider!

Rush

Edit to add: I lost my mom to cancer in 1997. Miss you mom!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by hsur2112]

top topics

join