It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Earthquake Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I have read with great interest the thread relating to Tesla's Earthquake machine.

I have been greatly saddened by the death and destruction caused by the earthquake in China. I feel huge sympathy for those involved.

I am also aware that prior to the earthquake, there was substantial news coverage of the poor Tibetan people, and the terrible treatment they were receiving from the Chinese authorities (who have occupied and controlled their land for many years), as they protested against their ocupation. Finally, they seemed to be getting the worldwide media attention that their plight deserved. The Chinese authorities dealt with the "uprising" ruthlessly, and I expected a worldwide backlash that might ultimately force them to leave the Tibetans to govern their own country. Most compassionate human beings would have felt sympathy for the Tibetans, and something approaching "hatred" for the behaviour of the Chinese (as a nation, not the ordinary people).

Now, we all rightly feel sympathy for the Chinese. The story of the quake has completely replaced the story of the Tibetans awful treatment, which has effectively been forgotten.

Is it possible that the Chinese government deliberately caused an earthquake, in order to reverse the worldwide feeling towrds them as a nation?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
interesting theory... its not like the loss put a significant dint in there populations... but i doubt they would stoop to that level, plus people had been predicting the earth quake for several years so all signs point to a natural disaster...

i remember an episode of myth busters where they made Tesla's resonance machine... they tried it out on a full scale bridge and although the bridge didn't collapse they could feel mini vibrations along the bridge.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by clippy
I have read with great interest the thread relating to Tesla's Earthquake machine.

I have been greatly saddened by the death and destruction caused by the earthquake in China. I feel huge sympathy for those involved.

I am also aware that prior to the earthquake, there was substantial news coverage of the poor Tibetan people, and the terrible treatment they were receiving from the Chinese authorities (who have occupied and controlled their land for many years), as they protested against their ocupation. Finally, they seemed to be getting the worldwide media attention that their plight deserved. The Chinese authorities dealt with the "uprising" ruthlessly, and I expected a worldwide backlash that might ultimately force them to leave the Tibetans to govern their own country. Most compassionate human beings would have felt sympathy for the Tibetans, and something approaching "hatred" for the behaviour of the Chinese (as a nation, not the ordinary people).

Now, we all rightly feel sympathy for the Chinese. The story of the quake has completely replaced the story of the Tibetans awful treatment, which has effectively been forgotten.

Is it possible that the Chinese government deliberately caused an earthquake, in order to reverse the worldwide feeling towrds them as a nation?

Certainly an interesting thought.

It has been pointed out elsewhere on ATS I believe, and certainly at places like
www.globalresearch.ca - that this Tibetan uprising was not what you were told in the media. In fact, the local Tibetans were incited by the local priests to go beserk in relation to how the incoming Han Chinese businesses were taking over everything. It was the Tibetans who actually went ape first, and slaughtered and murdered and burned to death, and hacked to death many chinese men, women and children. Obviously the Chinese military responded, and targetted the priests, whom their intelligence told them were behind the 'uprising'. Draw your own conclusions about who could influence the Tibetan Buddhist priests to urge the locals to go on a looting and killing rampage.

Many researchers, including myself, assert that this whole event was manipulated by vested interests from outside China and Tibet - these interests wanted the Chinese to go in and kick butt, so that China would get negative world attention. Problem-Reaction-Solution scenario anyone?

If anyone has an earthquake machine working, I'd say it was used AGAINST China, just like the manipulated Tibetan 'uprising' was used AGAINST China.

I dunno, maybe Benjamin Fulford is right about the Asians waking up to SARS being an ethnospecific virus against all Asians. His claims about the USA being able to generate earthquakes in Japan at will are also worth considering.

It sure looks like China is being punished by somebody for something.

peace

Duncan

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Obviously "all signs point to a natural disaster".
Otherwise it would look like the Chinese Government had deliberately killed innocent people, which is exactly what they had been doing in Tibet, and the very image they were trying to remove from worldwide public consciousness.
It would be unrealistic to expect any organisation that might be involved in such attrocities, not to carefully plan and orchestrate events.
The American government did exactly the same with the twin towers.
The chinese Government could not utilise a similiar terrorist attack on their people to gain sympathy, as this would have kept the Tibetan debate open. So a "natural" disaster was needed.
Unfortunately, causing suffering to "their own" people may be the preferred method used by "developed" countries to manipulate public opinion. There is no "stooping" involved.....they already kill innocent people under the guise of a justified war. Killing people that happen to live in the country they rule is no different.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey
interesting theory... its not like the loss put a significant dint in there populations... but i doubt they would stoop to that level, plus people had been predicting the earth quake for several years so all signs point to a natural disaster...

i remember an episode of myth busters where they made Tesla's resonance machine... they tried it out on a full scale bridge and although the bridge didn't collapse they could feel mini vibrations along the bridge.

Trouble is, it wasn't the same thing Tesla had. Even army units break step when crossing small bridges in the UK, because several actually did shake severely.

There has been a conspiracy to remove Tesla from a lot of western literature, but thankfully he has made a bit of a revival. Trust the skeptic-Mythbusters to come to the rescue to put down his credibility.

I have a huge thick, Cadillac Modern Science Encyclopedia, laying over at my dad's place. It has every equation, every scientist, every term and definition you have ever heard of and more - and you know what - Nikola Tesla doesn't even get his own entry! The only 'tesla' reference, is that it is a (derived) unit of magnetic flux density, and is named after Nikola Tesla (who as I said, didn't have have his own entry).

When I first took over Nexus in the 1990s, and started putting weird science stuff, and Tesla stuff into the magazine - I mentioned on a radio show one day, that Nikola Tesla was a great example of a suppressed scientist (in the west). The science experts I was debating had never even heard of him.

Like I said, thankfully that is changing.

Ooops - I went off-topic - sorry.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Obviously "all signs point to a natural disaster".
Otherwise it would look like the Chinese Government had deliberately killed innocent people, which is exactly what they had been doing in Tibet, and the very image they were trying to remove from worldwide public consciousness.
It would be unrealistic to expect any organisation that might be involved in such attrocities, not to carefully plan and orchestrate events.
The American government did exactly the same with the twin towers.
The chinese Government could not utilise a similiar terrorist attack on their people to gain sympathy, as this would have kept the Tibetan debate open. So a "natural" disaster was needed.
Unfortunately, causing suffering to "their own" people may be the preferred method used by "developed" countries to manipulate public opinion. There is no "stooping" involved.....they already kill innocent people under the guise of a justified war. Killing people that happen to live in the country they rule is no different.

I really wonder if the Chinese would kill that many people, and damage that many damns, just to pander to western opinion polls? I mean, to justify a war - yes, I would easily buy it - but what do they really gain here? I mean the attention span of westerners is so small I cannot see it would be worth the effort.

I reckon, if that quake was man-made, it wasn't the Chinese who did it.

peace

Duncan

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Is it possible that the Chinese government deliberately caused an earthquake, in order to reverse the worldwide feeling towards them as a nation?

I doubt it. The Chinese haven't exactly been the least bit bothered by our opinions in the past - and their recent treatment of the Tibetans has been nothing to what they've done before.

It'd be like a bully beating up kids every day and then one day chopping his legs off to get sympathy instead of people feeling sorry for the boy he pushed against in the lunch queue ..... Totally disproportionate and entirely out of character.

And as for someone else causing the 'quake - there are ways of inducing one. But not remotely with archaic sci-fi weapons

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

I doubt it. The Chinese haven't exactly been the least bit bothered by our opinions in the past - and their recent treatment of the Tibetans has been nothing to what they've done before.

It'd be like a bully beating up kids every day and then one day chopping his legs off to get sympathy instead of people feeling sorry for the boy he pushed against in the lunch queue ..... Totally disproportionate and entirely out of character.

I agree with the point concerning treatment of the Tibetans over the past 50 years or so.
The "bully" analogy made me laugh but it is way off the mark. For it to be an accurate comparison, the Chinese Government would have to consider the ordinary people of China to be "their own", and actually care about them as a person might care about their own legs! I'm not sure Governments care about people primarily, they have to think first of money, threats to their position of power etc. A few thousand ordinary folk are not essential in any way; they are whatever the government needs them to be at any given moment. It is naive to think that the ruling classes care (as an ordinary person cares about a family member, for instance) in any genuine sense, about the people they rule.
This certainly is not about opinion polls in the west........ consider which country is holding the Olympic Games? How much money is involved? What if the Olympics had been totally boycotted until the Tibetans were allowed to rule themselves again? The relaying of the torch was being disrupted on our television screens by well-meaning activists and the whole world was watching. History has shown us how communist states place great importance on projecting a grand, prosperous image of a state rich in culture & the arts, in order to show how successful their system is (my own studies of Russian film under communist government suggest their film-making actually was of much greater significance than that of the West, but that is another debate). Their proud Olympic moment in history was being spoiled, and their control of Tibet threatened.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
mmm, I have had my mind changed. Thankyou all who replied, I can now see it was "a bit out there" to imagine a government would do this to their own country and resources, when there is not so much to gain. So perhaps ignore my last reply, I think I got carried away!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

mmm, I have had my mind changed. Thankyou all who replied, I can now see it was "a bit out there" to imagine a government would do this to their own country and resources, when there is not so much to gain. So perhaps ignore my last reply, I think I got carried away!

On the contrary, what you have demonstrated is the ability to start questioning everything. If more people did this, we would have a healthier society in my opinion.

keep it up

Duncan

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
that's funnist idea i 've ever heard,and i dont know wether any country in this world is scientically capable to make such a big earthquake.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
the epi center of the earthquake

--------------------------------------------

Aba, Sichuan

Aba (Ngawa) Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan Province, China.

Aba City (Chinese: 阿坝镇; Pinyin: Ābà Zhèn; Tibetan: Ngawa) is the main city in Aba County, within the Aba (Ngawa) Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture in northwestern Sichuan, China. It is located on the Tibetan plateau at an elevation of 3200 metres. Aba County has 70,000 inhabitants, Tibetan 55% ,Qiang 18.7%,Hui 3.3%,Han 22.5%,about 8,000 of them Tibetan monks. There are 37 monasteries in the area, two of the largest in Aba City itself. There are mainly grasslands and forested valleys in the south.

Gerdeng, the largest Tibetan Monastery in Aba (Ngawa) Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan Province, China.

tibetan earthquake victims getting relief from pla

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by haidian

interesting idea haidian, it would be convent for the Chinese government to plan the earthquake near a region populated with Tibetans, this would allow them to kill 2 birds with one stone... firstly reducing the size of the Tibetan population and secondly getting the PLA to posing for propaganda photos with desperate Tibetans in order to win back a sense of humility from the international community.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
ah,nice point,if from now on every earthquake will be considered as chinese government's work,easy way to blame away all the troubles,then i guess a lot of troubles this government will be facing in the future,and i dont know why when natural disasters happened somewhere else(a lot every year around the world) nobody would think that might be their government's masterwork.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by clippy

I think that is a completely sick idea and if the Chinese goverment did do that then there wrong in the head but look all the people whho hgave died yes it is right to feel hate because of the tidiatians but come no one would do that on perpous
this how i see thing

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Actually, I always consider everything as a possibility. I don't for one minute imagine that the Chinese are the first to utilise this method, I am certain that it is an example of just one technique used by many "developed" nations.....and unfortunately, i believe it has its origins in the West. It still amazes me that some people who visit sites like this, refuse to believe that those who are running countries (or large organisations) will not use any means to continue "winning". WAKE UP!!!!! If politicians and leaders were sent to the front line in every dispute they were involved in, then things would be different, but they are not, and never will be. They actually believe they are doing what is best for the majority in the long run, they are not necessarily evil, they are doing their best in the "game" they find themselves in.
A thousand years ago, a country would simply kill as many of the "enemy" as they could, but now this is clearly not the case. Manipulating the information that the rest of the world receives is equally, if not more important. Using technology to create disasters that appear natural is one way of achieving this. A "terrorist" attack is another.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Given China's track record with human rights in their country, i wouldnt be the least bit surprised if they eliminated a portion of their populace if this "earthquake machine" were possible.

join