It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another mysterious crash:this time in California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Mysterious Crash Near Needles, California

© 2008 by Linda Moulton Howe

“When it came down, that’s how I saw the shape of it –
by the turquoise-blue fire that was in front of it
that showed the oval shape.” - R. B.

June 6, 2008 Needles, California - On Wednesday, May 14, 2008, at 3 AM Pacific south of Needles, California, on the Colorado River near Topock, Arizona, a long-time houseboat resident was stunned to see a large, bright “fiery object” hurtling from the sky toward him. From the upper deck on his houseboat, “R. B.” was puzzled by the vivid turquoise-blue with touches of green he was seeing instead of reds, yellows and oranges in more normal fire. Despite the strange blue-green color, Ted thought perhaps he was watching a plane about to crash.
are UFOs dropping like flies? Are they being shot down? Who's doing the shooting/crashing, us or them?

[edit on 6-6-2008 by reject]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Good find. Maybe gov't is testing new fuels, because there are many substances that can turn a flame blue-green.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

from what i hear there is a war going on over us,for us.
one ex. galactic federation of ligh(the good guys)t vs. the greys or reptillians(not sure exactly)

www.youtube.com...

i'm sure there are people on this site who know,maybe they can add to it.

edit= i also know that our gubament likes to shoot at aliens

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow...I love Linda personally, but sometimes she really needs to ask some critical questions.

"Strange" colored burning is actually common, and it often indicates the composition of the metals that are being burned.

Sounds like, given the description, something with copper was burning, more likely a meteorite.

For some good science on this, read:

This site with videos

Or this site.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I frequent this area (Topock) alot to fish the colorado back waters. Fireballs are quite common to see as the area is nearly devoid of light and the skies almost always clear every night. Never seen one of that color though.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

This documentary is pretty interesting. Talks about how the U.S. government is actually shooting them down, or atleast attempting to. Of course, you should take it with a grain of salt. Haven't researched all the info yet, so there's probably a lot of unfounded accusations, but an interesting watch none the less. This is part 1/11. There's also a second volume.

youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Good description of a meteor. Nothing in the description to indicate anything else.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Apparently green meteor's are not that unusual.

Article.
A meteor with a green coloured tail flashed across Perth's skies last night, prompting several calls to Perth Observatory...

..."One hundred thousand tonnes of junk comes into earth’s atmosphere each year," Mr Williams said. "Most of it is in the form of grains of dust and grains of sand and burns up in the atmosphere. That’s a shooting star."

Link.
Under the right conditions nickel salts will give a greenish to green blue flame test

Link.
Last night 11/28/06 at 6:35 EST I saw the most brilliant green fireball I have ever seen.

I understand Leonid's tend to be green but I'm not sure this is the right time of year.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Did it change direction? No?
Did it change speed? No?
So why would it be anything other than a meteor? I mean, it could be something else, but if it looks like a meteor and acts like a meteor.... then it's probably a meteor.

top topics

join