It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Agenda 21" is there proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I was browsing youtube and came across this video....wow it blew me away!!

Here it is:

www.youtube.com...

Now Where did he get those maps from? Can anyone find them?

Can we get some verification on some of this from someone here?

Thanks,

-Kdial1

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I was sent that same video just this morning, and I was surprised I hadn't heard of Agenda 21 prior to today.

I did some searching regarding Agenda 21, and I found a map that I think you would like to see. (link at bottom)

Also, at the end of the video you posted, it talks about "Smart Growth Centers" and I found this article Smart Growth, LA, and found it rather interesting that on page 3 of the article, it talks about how these new developments are to built alongside rail-lines or bus routes.

I know this sounds all cootchy coo by promoting this as "saving the environment", or "improving quality of life by preserving and enhancing existing neighborhoods", "stopping the spread of urban sprawl", but it makes me think about Martial Law and Fema, and how we will be rounded up and put in railcars to be shipped to our camps (If you believe this, which I tend to believe will happen) and how much easier this would be if they had us all herded up like sheep already, living in these developments.

The first push for higher-density housing came in 2002, during the administration of Mayor James Hahn, when the Los Angeles City Council passed — with little scrutiny — a law allowing projects with affordable housing to exceed existing density limits by more than one-third if they were near a rail station or any of the city’s dozens of bus routes.

Here is another video talking about Agenda 21:
www.dailymotion.com...

And here is a map explaining the colored areas of the map (you'll need to scroll down a bit to get to the map):

Map

Maybe I'm all out to lunch about this, but I don't believe our Governments do anything to benefit the people, and that they just like to sugarcoat everything they spoon-feed us.

I think this is serious, and the video doesn't just talk about Smart Growth Zones, but also about Flouride, Aspartame, and the Codex Alimentarius.

I hope others can add to this. I'd really like to learn more about this Agenda 21.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Come on ATS'ers..

I know this is one of the most combined intelligent group of people across the planet.

This stuff is seriously freaking me out. It smells too much of the NWO.

Sustainable Development, and Agenda 21

Even the term “sustainable” must be defined, since on the surface it appears to be inherently positive. In reality, Sustainable Development has become a “buzz” term that refers to a political agenda, rather than an objectively sustainable form of development. Specifically, it refers to an initiative of the United Nations (U.N.) called the U.N. Sustainable Development Agenda 21, the most comprehensive statement of a political ideology that is being progressively infused into every level of government in America.
Source

Economy: the international redistribution of wealth and the creation of public-private partnerships“...current lifestyles and consumption patternsof the affluent middle class – involving high meat intake,use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and work air conditioning, and suburban housing are not sustainable.”– Maurice Strong, Secretary General, U.N. Conference on Environment and Development, 1992. (Also known as the Rio Earth Summit, where Agenda 21 was unveiled.)According to its preamble, “The developmental and environmental objectives of Agenda 21 will require a substantial flow of new and additional financial resources to developing countries.” Language throughout Agenda 21 erroneously assumes that life is a zero-sum game (the wealth of the world was made at the expense of the poor, making them even poorer). This critique of economic ills denies the ingenuity of private action, individual determination, and free market innovation, and leads inevitably to the conclusion that if the conditions of the poor are to be improved, wealth must be taken from the rich. Sustainable Development embodies this unjust redistribution of wealth both in theory and in implementation, effectively lowering the standard of living in America to that of the rest of the world. The Draft Covenant on Environment and Development states in Article 8: “…equity will be achieved through implementation of the international economic order ... and through transfers of resources to developing countries....”

Isn't this the stuff the new President elect of the USA talked about, "redistribution of wealth"?? To whom??

What the dickens is this Agenda 21 really about..?

Environment: nature above man
Americans support laws and regulations that are designated to effectively prevent pollution of the air, water, or the property of another. Yet, it is increasingly clear that Sustainable Development uses the environment simply as the means to promote a political agenda. For example, Al Gore says that Sustainable Development will bring about “a wrenching transformation” of American society. 10Sustainable Development is ostensibly concerned with the environment; it is more concerned with restructuring the governmental system of the world’s nations so that all the people of the world will be the subjects of a global collective. Many of its proposed implementation strategies require the surrender of unalienable rights.

10. “Minor shifts in policy, marginal adjustments in ongoing programs, moderate improvements in laws and regulations, rhetoric offered in lieu of genuine change – these are all forms of appeasement, designed to satisfy the public’s desire to believe that sacrifice, struggle, and a wrenching transformation of society will not be necessary.” Gore, Al, Earth in the Balance. Plume (1993): 274.

For anyone that believes in the NWO, and knows anything or has anything to add about this Agenda 21, please do so.

Like I said, I only just heard about it and would love to learn more.

It really has me concerned.

Thanks

-edited to add
Quotes from same source

new topics

join