It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Assasination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It will happen and happen big time. The powers that be in the states whill not allow a black man to run their country, more to the point, they will not allow a man whoi will not bomb every Tom, Dick and Harry into the ground. So, Obama, you may hope you don't get elected our your family will grow up without a father if these bastards have their way.

Victory to the people.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
He should make a mexican Vice President .... hahahha

Sry for the oneliner ....

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayacara

I believe that the only groups capable of assassinating the president are the groups charged with working for and protecting the president. Obama will not be assassinated by a KKK neo Nazi or confederate stalwart. However they might be blamed for it.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If Billary gets the VP spot light, there is a high percentage obama will be capped in either arkansas or florida while under sniper fire.

The bushwacks will pull the strings in florida with brother jeb washing the investigation, while the clantons spin the investigation if arkansas is the drop zone.

Either way, if Billary Clanton is VP obama is a dead man walking unless he goes for whats behind door number 2 and lets the neo/nazi cons have it there way.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

oh good god man open your eyes, he isn't saying he wants it to happen, but there are A LOT of powerful racist organizations (neo-nazis, KKK etc.,,) that will most likely not be ok with us having a black pres. i personally don't care about the man's skin color, as long as he can run my country right then it doesn't/shouldn't matter.

but the fact of the matter is there WILL be some angry, powerful, and competely willing organizations out there.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
why the hell would Obama choose Hillary as his running mate? that just doesn't make a lick of sense, Hillary doesn't get to choose if she is going to be VP or not, obama chooses who he runs with.

and seriously guys, quit ebing so damn paranoid. we have had presidents assassinated a few times before, and it didn't turn the country into a downward sprial, and martial law.

geez, you guys really need to start selling that tin foil hats you wear. they seem to be the next trend

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I question whether he will even want to have Hillary as the VP or not. Think about it, you gain votes from having a minority as candidate-you also lose votes for having a minority as candidate. Will the votes he gains from having Hillary (think especially that he needs conservative and independant votes) be enough to offset all the people who wouldn't vote for him if she was on the ticket.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ok, Obama is black but I don't really see any difference in distain for a black man and Bush the way he ran things. There are just as many if not more that would like to see Bush whacked I think than Obama.

Having said that who is more extreme? The ones that don't want to see a black president or the ones that don't want to see Bush in office any longer?

I think there is more to assassinations of presidents than just the lone nut or group of average Joe nuts. I think they are carried out by people in power that have their own agenda or design for the world. If Obama doesn't fit into their mold or goes against the grain of what they want he will get whacked.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Black

If this senerio did happen... the greatest psychological backlash would be within the national conscious of white Americans.

The haunting questions of ethics, race, and basic morality in this day and age would only validate to them... and.... the rest of the world this country is nothing but a joke! Which makes it's people, security & Super power status total a joke!

A joke to be dissected with billion's of (Anti-American) microscopes on the world stage. America will be an open book for "racists" ridicule! Who & And what person, tree, animal... will step up and defend it??

Talk about eating Crow!!

I won't even mention how blacks will take it.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
and seriously guys, quit ebing so damn paranoid. we have had presidents assassinated a few times before, and it didn't turn the country into a downward sprial, and martial law.

geez, you guys really need to start selling that tin foil hats you wear. they seem to be the next trend

But it did. That's the problem. The presidents assassinated declared in some way to be ready to go against the secret societies. Then they got shot.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Black
There are still many people in this country (excluding Neo-nazis) who just arent comfortable with an Afircan American in office.

Are you nuts?

Neo-nazis are not stupid and they know that assassinating a black pres will just look bad for them and hinder their cause, and will help to further the stereotype that they are evil criminals. Not only that, but it would give black-power movements even more support and recognition that they never had before, and if Obama survives, he would have more support than he ever had before.

If Obama is assassinated, it will not be by any 'white power' types, but instead will be by the mossad and framed on 'white power' groups as it would be easy to blame them, and everyone without a brain (85% of Americans) would believe it.

Just look at a known white supremacist's website, I think his name is David Duke. He and many other white power types are CALLING for Obama to be elected, because they want to show America how terrible a black president would be. I don't think Obama will be terrible because he's black, I think he'll be terrible because he's a puppet and not in control any way - but the white power guys DO think he will be terrible, and they WANT him to be in office for the full terms.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
You'd better hope that this DOESN'T happen!! That would be a cause for martial law in the states as African American's would take to the streets in protest. This ain't the 60's America, this is the age of Rap and Ditti.

Exactly. Any assassination on Obama will be by the ELITE and staged to make it look like there is civil unrest and that racism is alive and well... which will be what the NWO needs to declare martial law and have us under total control.

Or if you don't believe in the NWO/Elite conspiracy theories, you can just bet your button that if Hillary Clinton is his running mate, she will have him knocked off for she can take the presidency. And of course Hillary won't admit she did it, so she will blame an easy scapegoat, the white power groups.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by AgentScmidt]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have been saying this all along. Just like LBJ hated JFK and just like GHW Bush hated Reagan.

Here's a trend, more or less repeating itself. George HW Bush lost the primary to Ronald Reagan. Reagan was coerced to choose GHWB as his vice president. Just a couple of months later Reagan was almost killed. What the MSM never discloses is the fact one of Bush's son was getting together with Hinkley's brother. They also didn't say Hinkley's parents were a very wealthy oil industry family who contributed lots to the Bush primary campaign. What are the odds of this?

Here we go again! In this case Mrs. Arkancide Clinton loses the primary to Obama. If the trend continues and, perhaps Obama gets coerced by a multitude of fronts, to choose Hillary Clinton as his running mate, history seems to, once again, possibly repeat itself. The Clintons have never lost. Just like Bush was determined to be president by concensus or "decree", it seems the same strategy may be working itself behind the scenes.

I sure hope Obama DOES NOT pick Clinton. I guess there is so much pressure, that even if he doesn't choose her, a similar scenario may become a reality. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but I just study trends.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by manticore]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Try this one on for size....

They assassinate Bush and Cheney becomes president...What a nightmare that would be. I'm sure that would at the very least postpone elections.
(sorry, Darth Cheney scares me
)

What do you guys/gals think would be the outcome of something like that?

Disclaimer: To any secret service that may be browsing this site, I'am in no way condoning or supporting any such action.

o.O

1luv

JohnnyR

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hello JohnnyR,

Your scenario wouldn't make a difference, since Cheney already rules. It would be another excuse for Martial Law though.

I like your disclosure for the Secret Service and I also don't condone it. Covering my behind here too.

Are we paranoid or what?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Did it ever occur to anyone that if Obama is elected Pres. the possibility of an assasination would be high due to the fact that he would be the first black Pres? There are still many people in this country (excluding Neo-nazis) who just arent comfortable with an Afircan American in office. I think its a great step forward for our country but there are many who dont.

[edit on 6/6/2008 by Frank Black]

What a horrible thing to even think about? Haven't you ever heard of the saying "dont give anyone ideas"

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by manticore

LOL maybe a little paranoid, and yeah i guess Cheney is already in charge.....just thought I'd shoot out another idea.

hahaha you made me laugh, thank you

1luv

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegacore
What a horrible thing to even think about? Haven't you ever heard of the saying "dont give anyone ideas"

What is the use of this forum if people cannot spill their ideas?!
Please leave...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Did it ever occur to anyone that if Obama is elected Pres. the possibility of an assasination would be high due to the fact that he would be the first black Pres? There are still many people in this country (excluding Neo-nazis) who just arent comfortable with an Afircan American in office. I think its a great step forward for our country but there are many who dont.

[edit on 6/6/2008 by Frank Black]

The probability is high. Honest Abe was assassinated because of his support of black freedom and he was our president. How do you get even closer than that? Assassination of an actual BLACK president.

Though I still think he is a useful puppet and has not lost his worth in the game yet.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kcire

He is just posting a reply of his opinion. I don't think it matters if he leaves or not. If it is a place to "spill" ideas than surely he can post.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join