It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Assasination

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Did it ever occur to anyone that if Obama is elected Pres. the possibility of an assasination would be high due to the fact that he would be the first black Pres? There are still many people in this country (excluding Neo-nazis) who just arent comfortable with an Afircan American in office. I think its a great step forward for our country but there are many who dont.

[edit on 6/6/2008 by Frank Black]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Your right offcourse, thats why he was sucking up to AIPAC (the israeli lobby) only a few days ago. The guy isn't an idiot, he knows when hes in trouble...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You know, there are just some ideas or speculations that are just so offensive, they really don't even need discussion. We get it.

Are you asking or wishing? Words have power. This forum launches memes all over the internet and into our culture. That's a meme I would just as soon not see floated, thank you.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ok so why did you even reply? I was trying to bring about a conversation on the topic. Sorry if its the truth

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just a caution against going down such a dark road in a forum of thousands and thousands of anonymous individuals, some with unknown mental stability and others with sketchy intentions.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I thought it would be an interesting discussion nevertheless. I guess i was wrong cause nobody wants to touch this topic with a ten-foot pole. Oh well

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

ah come on, that's the same kind of bullcr@p as that playing a violent game leeds to more violence in the streets.

People who are already in a more insane state of mind realy do not get triggerd bij ATS. They already have these kind of ideas.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm just wondering how the Clinton's could pull this off without having their fingerprints all over this. They have done this sort of thing before, Vince Foster, Ron Brown...but these people where small potatoes compared to Barack Hussein Obama.

If something happens to Hussein Obama...here comes Hillary to save the day.

If nothing happens to Hussein Obama, he will get crushed in the National Election, and Hillary sits back and laughs and says "I told you so", and gets ready for 2012.

I'm thinking the latter of the senarios.

www.etherzone.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cappuccino

Well now that you mention it...I don't think violent video games necessarily make the world a better place, now do they? But then that's a topic for another thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well a couple of days ago I heard a radio presenter in England talking about this. He said he had a friend living in Georgia who told him that they were increasing Obama's security to ten times that of Bush's because "the Americans aren't very good at looking after their presidents!"

And quite frankly, having seen on the BBC news this evening the elderly man run over in the middle of a busy street, and all the cars driving past and pedestrians standing by without making any attempt to help him, one seriously has to wonder what Americans are capable of.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Today is the day we know what happens.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Today is the day we know what happens.

We know what happens in regard to ...?

This subject, though disturbing, is one that has been addressed in talk radio and a few other media outlets. I believe at one point early in the primaries, Michelle Obama was so fearful of an assassination attempt on her husband she asked for more secret service agents to protect him.

I'm not a fan of Obama's by any stretch of the imagination but it deeply concerns me that there is a chance he might be in more danger than others who run for President. Sadly, there are many crazies on the streets today.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yeah, because censorship of the internet is such a good idea...

Oh, and to the poster who mentioned the elderly man who was hit by two cars on camera... I was utterly disgusted! I guess it's another thread though.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If he's assassinated, it will happen one of two ways.

Either Hillary will 'pull the trigger' like she's done so many times in the past.

Or, it will be done by our 'shadow government' under the guise of a Neo-Nazi conspiracy. That way, not only do we already have the bad guy lined up (just like on 9/11) but we also have full reason to restrict gun ownership, instill martial law and all the bad stuff we were expecting.

Then, the VP will 'get with the program' or be the next to go.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
there is another post here about this topic Obama Dead Man Walking. Maybe you should check it out.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What ever CNN and the Media says happens.

They have alluded to assasignation for the last two weeks.

It is all preperation.

They said White people are uncomfortable around Obama and said that he was called raciest.

So obviously they are leading that the KKK will be the culprits and that Hillary has ties with some group that has ties with them. This is what they want you to think and if you ask me this is how Bush will remain in power...

Such a travesty will cause riots and questioning. Then to top it off some type of terrorist attack or something will come into play and martial law or what ever term they want to use will not allow power to change in a time of crisis.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You'd better hope that this DOESN'T happen!! That would be a cause for martial law in the states as African American's would take to the streets in protest. This ain't the 60's America, this is the age of Rap and Ditti.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

They said White people are uncomfortable around Obama and said that he was called raciest.

That's absurd! If you watch any of his speeches you will see that he is surrounded by white people! While there may be some white people that are not ready to embrace a black man as President, looking at the mass of supporters he has, those people 'uncomfortable' around him are clearly in the minority.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's not what I said it is what the media said and that is only a fraction white people in America and most of them are politicians.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

I seem to recall a thread addressing the whites thing... Mrs. O is seen/heard saying that there should be more white people closer to Mr.O while on stage ... at a rally... I'll kook for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join