It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all really kids on the inside! :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Im here, on my nephews birthday thinkin' "hmm i wonder what hes doing for his party" hes turning 5 , then all of a sudden 2 trucks come up the house and unload a bouncing castle and oh yes... a 50ft obsticle course bouncing castle

Now i used to get these on my bday when i was a kid and i loved them and getting on another one today just brought out the kid in me
I was jumping off the highest bit of the castle pretending to be stone cold wrestling an imaginary triple H (Some of the folks in chat are getting a laugh outta that one...thats right isnt it chii ?
)

So i think on the inside we are all still children and if given the chance we would do all the things we would do as a could...some of us even still do them!!

THE CASTLE!!!

You know your jealous!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

I am jealous! You know if not many people were around I would play on that all day haha. It's not a shame to be able to play every now and again, it's a shame to those who think it's too childish or stupid to "enjoy" and have "fun" and simply do nothing fun "ever".

Of course it might make you look a little stupid, but who cares when your having fun!? haha

[edit on 6-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am jealouos!

Stop hurting yourself Dis!

I wanna jump too lol!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Asnivor

LOL i love the mighty boosh!
Im gona be singin that the next time i get on it now!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Last weekend I was visiting my brother and his family. His sons had some transformer, and I found myself entranced in transforming them. It brought me back to when I was a child and my transformers. I was having a difficult time figuring them out. Wise men say that we should seek to be as children.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
You know your jealous!!!

Yes, I'm jealous. You have made probably the most keen observation that I have heard in a while, but oh how true it is.

The further away from having that child-like mind and having fun the closer you are at dying. I fully believe that the young at heart have it all, the wisdom of an adult and the intelligence to know that life isn't about perfection, but getting down and dirty and having innocent child-like fun.

Happiness it seems comes from the things we least think they would. How ironic.

That's why I love riding bicycle, not because I have to, but because it gives me the feeling of youth and vigor to be out and about and laughing at the morons who drive by screaming and hollering to get out of the road. They have all lost their inner child and are dying.

Can I come to your Nephews party? Will there be cake, ice cream, any single 40 something ladies?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

I couldn't agree more and don't know why anyone wants to grow up.
Being a kind rocks!

I am so very jealous of that jumping castle Dis, I'd play on it all day

top topics

join