It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else NIGHTMARELESS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's hard to say if my dreams are nightmares these days. There's always something out of place, and seems like it would be frightening to the norm. I've had so many unpleasent dreams in the last few years that I can't tell the difference between good and bad dreams. But I can say, they are always interesting and keep me thinking.

I can recall the last dream I had.

I was in a warehouese with some guy I used to know, and a few of his buddies I think. I went to find the head, alone. I came across a secret door, atleast it seemed secret. I went in it, and there was the typical movie scene light bulb dangling from the cieling, flickering off and on. I had an eerie feeling, so I fled back to the guys, told them, and went to investigate this secret area further. So now we're all in this hallway with this dangling light bulb, and all nervous as hell. We venture on more, and find something of an under ground boiler room, the size of a hangar. We flash a random spawned flashlight around towards unnatural noises, and see nothing of interest. So we decide to head back up stairs, due to the eeriness of the place. And on the way back, we hear this loud moan, something out of the Blair With Project. We start running, and we somehow get split up into pairs. Suddenly everything goes black, and we're lying on four tables. And to cut to the chase.. We were being disected by some shadow woman.

And there's pleanty more odd dreams where that came from.
As I said, I can't tell the nightmares from the mundane dreams anymore. Sad thing really! Haven't had a decent, "happy" dream in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

All I can say to you is, I hope you get to experience one sometime. Just so you can learn to appreciate your rather boring, and yet still interesting dreams to the fullest.

Dinosaur... haha

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HypnoAsp

I used to have nightmares (some of them being so vivid that I often ended up saying in my dream that this can't be real, I must be dreaming), but I don't anymore, or at least it happens so rarely that I don't even remember them after a while. I'd say that nightmares have to do with anxieties and unresolved issues: the less worried person you are, the more "nightmareless" you become...

Alexandros

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Wow thank you all for the interesting experiences! I don't really think it is because I'm a resolved person as I've never really had nightmares. I don't think anybody comes into this world "resolved"? I guess its just one of those "enigmas".

~Hypno

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
i don't believe i have had a nightmare.

sometimes growing up i would be scared of going to sleep in fear of having one, but usually only after watching a scary movie.

but as long as i can remember i haven't had an actual nightmare

top topics

<< 1   >>

join