It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve W/my correct username

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Why is there no room dedicated to postings about the corrupt world of the federal reserve and the central banks of America? This subject is something that makes me lose sleep at night, and needs to be made known to the American public. If anyone would like to talk about this, please E-Mail me at [email protected]

The government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the government and the buying power of consumers. The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of government, but it is the government’s greatest creative opportunity. The financing of all public enterprise, and the conduct of the treasury will become matters of practical administration. Money will cease to be master and will then become servant of humanity."

- Abraham Lincoln

[edit on 6-6-2008 by weneedandrewjacksonnow]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I agree Jackson. Some of the more "economically" inclined members should have a running section on the Federal Reserve.

Considering these are the scoundrals that have had their claws in the US since 1913....it's high time we gave them a good looking at.

Just thinking out loud

new topics

join