It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex in space is a flailing exercise

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i think they think its impossible because any sort of pressure would push the person away.

this is why they made an electric screwdriver (or drill), because you can turn the screw without pushing your self away.

but if the guy held on to the hips, i can see that solving the problem. it would have to be a padded room, dont want to go rickashaying into all the instrument panels.... ouch...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
if it possible to have sex in space in coming future.

i think it possible..russian tennis players may be required to fully expand on the theory..volunteers required....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If couples can have sex inside a bucket seat sport coupe equipped with console and stick shift, sex in space doesn't look like it would too difficult to accomplish.

Maybe some of those NASA guys should get a sporty car and meet some iteresting women....

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Desert Dawg]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28
there has been men and women going into space fro awhile now so if you think it hasnt happened already your fooling yourself

I'll keep fooling myself because I don't really want to think about it.

Peace

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
While it is not yet a priority of science, eventually when space travel is commercialized, I have no doubt that someone will invent an apparatus that will facilitate sexual relations in space.

It probably won't be as exciting as some will expect, but someone will make it possible and the novelty alone will make it worth the inconvenience and expense for some just to be able to say they did it.

We all have different ideas of exotic sex and for some that can be as mudane as sex on the dining room table.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by babylonstew
ahem, there was an adult film shot using nasas anti grav plane a few years ago actually
not sure i can name the film here, but the 'actors' went up in that plane and spent some time shooting sex scenes in zero g (free fall)
and i think i read somewhere once, that NASA will not comment on wether any astronauts have had sex in space or not

You guys need to read this if you missed it.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
hmm...

the possiblities of zero g...

Couldnt the couple just hold onto each other... and use thier strengh, and muscles to do all the work? While floating and roatating in the air?

Now could a baby be concived in space?

How cool would that be... to have the first baby conviced/born in SPACE... I am a citizen of the Sun Solar system... or a cittizen of the ISS...

I think NASA is just saying this to keep it to them selfs...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I don't think Nasa would let Tourist have sex in space, you would need to build the spaceship with little rooms, and red bulbs outside of them for when the action is happening.
Although these days everyones trying to make a buck.

Personally i would think it would be too much effort to have sex in space.. I rather have gravity so i move around at my own free will.

[edit on 7/6/08 by LI(f)E.]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I could see it being done if there were for use say padded Bungee cords? Low strength tension of course. Just enough to keep the people together. Perhaps a harness of some sort?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Most parents have the decency to not explain to their children the details of their conception. If you conceived a child in space, would you tell them like it was some awesome thing or just keep it between you and your spouse?

Also I think the sex-in-zero-gravity-plane video was from a Girls Gone Wild commercial. I don't know how else that would sound so familiar to me.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by SmileyMan34]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well...

If i had a kid that was concived in space, i would definatly let them know once they were old enough to understand...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
padded Bungee cords? Low strength tension of course. Just enough to keep the people together. Perhaps a harness of some sort?

best idea ever..zero g bungee cord fun

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Sex in space?

ha ha ha strangely enough, i'd like to experience sex on Earth.

Looking for a volunteer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join