It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
There is no such thing as terrorism...

No One Desides to do harm, too a society's people..
Theres no point...

America was never attacked by terrorists.. ever..
It was our own government..
Theres no point in attacking citizens..
unless your that country's government..
It keeps the people wanting more contol,

I BET..
BY THE END OF THE FUTURE..
THAT YOU AMERICANS, WILL BE BEGGING FOR MINDCONTROL...
TO END THE "TERRORIST" PROBLEM....

MEANWHILE THE NAZI RELIGIOUS PROFITEER GOVERNMENT OF
AMERICA/ILLUMINATI...

IS TORTURING AND KILLING THIER CITIZENS..

TO FATTEN THIER WALLETS,

AND YOU JUST LET THEM IN "THE FRONT DOOR"...

Terrorism doesnt hapen...
Never has..
Anywhere..

Even in Israel, Its just the "amero" government, and the CIA.
Doing PSY-Ops.. not even against the arab governments..
But for US, Back here at home..

All the millitary men who were killed..
And the Familys of the americans killed..
Do you think they would hesitate..
to Nuke every government in the middle east?
kill them all?
Its not a war, That we should be fighting..
So why are we there?????

TO CREATE RESENTMENT AGAINST ARABS..
So Bush can just nuke them, and get the oil..
Thats Probably how IRAN got the nukes..

MAKEING A PREDICTION:

1.A NUKE WILL GO OFF, ON U.S. SOIL...

2.THEN WE WILL NUKE IRAN..

3.PROFIT!!!

Theres Still time for Bush, to do this..
-OR-
He Will Have one of his "good buddys", do it..

============================
Edit: Removed All caps title
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
follow the money my friend....

we need a worldscale revolution that will free humanity from the shackles of supression....

ive had enough

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiveStarCeleb
There is no such thing as terrorism...

No One Desides to do harm, too a society's people..
Theres no point...

America was never attacked by terrorists.. ever..
It was our own government..
Theres no point in attacking citizens..
unless your that country's government..
It keeps the people wanting more contol,

For people who are pushed far enough (or mentally f^#$%R#d up enough), there is always a reason to kill innocent people. Tamil Tigers anyone?

I still haven't seen the ultimate compelling without any shadow of doubt evidence that the US government has carried out 9-11. And really, doing so would be grosslye stupid. You cannot keep something like that a secret.

What is more likely, imho is that if they have anything to do with it, they have steared and pushed Al Qaida in the right direction, perhaps with infiltrants who have said the right things at the right time.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by cappuccino]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
wow.........
a world scale revolution.

if there could only
be such a thing......god a wish there could be..

humanity taking control of humans
instead of BLOOD THIRSTY ANIMALS controling humans..

that would be something.....huh?

"THEY"(the bloodthirsty goons) are about to start ATTACKING IRAN
very soon I think.

then after that I feel that they plan to put A WORLD of HURT on us.

why?...what did we do to deserve such sheer evil. ?

A WORLD SCALE REVOLUTION

damn it sure looks good in writing

it slips of the tung real good too...

but for the majority...... thats as far as it goes..

they have it so when the time comes, we WILL NOT stand up for ourselves,
and it will be too late anyway.

there going to crush us.......

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
first off, there is terrorism. no need to throw the baby out with the bath water, terrorists exist and they are evil, they just don't pose a big threat. even 9/11 was a small death toll relative to something like driving a car. the threat is the imaginative element, terrorism is alive and well.

secondly, a worldwide revolution would be a stupid idea. i know democratic process is pretty boring, but it does allow you to change the world peacefully. if your government is crap, change it. if all the people from ATS that were stuck on change started a political party, it would be a sizeable enough number that at least one local election could be won, for governor or mayor or something, which is enough of a start for any party.

better yet, start a lobby group, they're the ones that hold power in washington anyway. if you can't beat them, and you can't, join them and beat them at their own game.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
If we had a revolution of such scale we wouldn't need the government to destroy humanity. We would shame ourselves easily. There are too many people out there who would use the opportunity for personal gain. Looting, Murder, Rape, you name it. The government could actually sit back and watch us destroy ourselves. It's win win for them either way. If we destroy our own homes, who pays? WE DO - If we create/expose monsters out of our own communities who pays? WE DO - Who will we complain to when our lives have turned to chaos (even more so than now) and we can't trust anyone anymore? THEM

I imagine most people on this site would not attempt to cause harm or profit from chaos but a worldwide revolution involves the masses. I know for a fact that just one family on our street are a total waste of space taking everything they can. Popping out kids ever 9 months, claiming all the benefits, Kids steal cars.... Who would they be fighting for?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Cheer up Maya

light always defeats the creatures of Dark, fear not Maya, we WILL have our reprisal....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FiveStarCeleb

No offence intended but you come across as being quite young and dare I say it 'nieve'. Terrorism is a very real thing, not just devised by the Government to put the terror in you, terrorism has been around pre 9/11 and will continue long after.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Terorism funded by the gov makes it possible for all you bleeding heart amaericans to rise up with fascism a perfect example rigt here.

ARAB propaganda compiled from movies you have watched.

But yeah man its all old news by like 5 years!! get with the tiems

The USA lied just like every war they create, it is their way of gaining capital, and over throwing governments.

Research what they did in Haiti.

Almost all Americans know that the republicans are crooks and liars and cheating war mongers but you still allow them to cheat their way into congress and the presidency with help from other corrupt republicans.
here is a prime example of republican cheating their way inrto office.

Grand Theft america!

you all were fed the lies

more interesting information if you don't already know

This society we call life is about to change and they way of changing it is creating Chaos which in return makes it possible for the gov, police, military to create laws and jurisdictions and this in return creates Order and just so you know the laws they create protects THEM NOT US and us being the middle class sheep can't do # all about it, so instead of worrying about some make believe NWO create one yourself inform people of the atrocities the gov creates show people who are ignorant some blatant truth behind their everyday life but not on ATS we already know all this and that, create a flyer hand it out create web pages, advertise, create flash animations, movies documentaries, reports, stickers signs pamphlet's with the truth for the ignorant masses to see.
Or else some will never have known they have been had " it's what sheep do."

The ole Order out of Chaos Routine read your money mybe you will catch on.

And if the dumb ole americans don't buy that then they just use religion to infiltrate your mind once again, and the funniest thing about it all is that these men like George bush that use God or Jesus to do their dirty work worship false idols they worshipp MOLOCH at the bohemian grove they are members of Skull & Bones (Immortal Builders) and you all belive them lol

The republican reaffirms teh united states of america... Is a Christian nation

That is all I am saying it is up to you to comprehend.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

If you talk to people, rather than talk down to them, I'm sure your message will be received in a much better manner.

The sense of urgency with which you insult Americans in general speaks volumes about the biased nature of the messenger in this case. I am hearing nothing but envy which at some point has turned to hate.

It is true that the United States government has lied and it is true that some of the wars we have fought in have had less than honest roots. Not to justify, but to put things quite bluntly, every nation who has ever tasted power on the world stage has done these things. America is no more evil or vile than Greece of old, or Rome, or the mighty U.S.S.R..

Power corrupts. This truth has been a part of mankind and his quest for dominance since the beginning of time.

Never in the history of the world has there been a power that equals the might of the United States of America. Never before has a country been founded on principles as noble as that of America either. A nation that openly accepts peoples of all greeds, races, nationalities, religions... A true melting pot of culture and ideas where it's citizens are free and it's army is entirely made from volunteer servicemen/women.

As Americans, we certainly have our problems and we have some big changes ahead in how to better pick our leaders so that our founding principles are better guarded... But quite frankly, I take offense to your scathing criticisms before having even walked a mile in our shoes.

EDIT: Included volunteer women.

[edit on 04/03/2008 by blackbox]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
My response may seem a little insulting but, I am so tired of reading the same ole propaganda on here over and over and over if everyone knows such corruption as you speak why let it happen over and over??

You don't pick your leaders they are raised and bred for fortune, committee 300, Bilderbergers, trilateral commissions, and the presidency or however it may seem fit this is all for the capital gain of individuals not America.

I cannot imagine a poor person running for president it wouldn't happen even a regular person ( by regular I mean not bred into fortune).

America is the biggest crook around CIA drug dealers, FBI and fake terrorists, secret government agencies ruining people on a daily basis and all for greed and capital gain.

Presidents worked like puppets, lying through their teeth and in front of the whole world to boot.
Claiming god lol even more BS

Congress paid off like a Italian mob hit man.
Diebold machines made to cheat elections so really picking your leaders is out the door they pick themselves and even get their buddies to broadcast lies on the news even before it happens.

War on terror,"lol" the only terror is what the USA has created with there propaganda, and lies.

Your so called volunteers are nothing but death squads killing innocents more than enemies and please remember these so called volunteers went through mind numbing training to be who they are today.

It seems your criticism lacks truth and seems to me only what you know from what you see or just know, for example your constitution you speak of your founding principles so I must assume you mean your constitution?
Did you know your president is trying to change your principles?

Unfortunately, far from defending the Constitution, President Bush has repeatedly sought to strip out the limits the document places on federal power. In its official legal briefs and public actions, the Bush administration has advanced a view of federal power that is astonishingly broad, a view that includes

* a federal government empowered to regulate core political speech—and restrict it greatly when it counts the most: in the days before a federal election;
* a president who cannot be restrained, through validly enacted statutes, from pursuing any tactic he believes to be effective in the war on terror;
* a president who has the inherent constitutional authority to designate American citizens suspected of terrorist activity as "enemy combatants," strip them of any constitutional protection, and lock them up without charges for the duration of the war on terror— in other words, perhaps forever; and
* a federal government with the power to supervise virtually every aspect of American life, from kindergarten, to marriage, to the grave.

I would look into it a little more
I have been researching all these matters at hand and it seems its all true, living in America only makes you more blind to these matters.

That is why Americans are so patriotic, it's another way of brainwashing you into thinking your doing good killing innocent people in corporate warfare.

Did you watch any of the flash animations I posted in my last post? or did you just read the post?

I am sorry you feel I have talked down to you as a person but I wasn't trying to it is just that sometimes the truth hurts.

My rant is over it is impossible to see any truth if you are blindfolded....

[edit on 033030p://upFriday by seridium]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
In the fear of being laughed at and ridiculed...

I agree, we need a REVOLUTION! but we should not do it through force of arms and threats. Do it "democratically"... like Hitler did.
I know not the best guy to be inspired by, but the way they managed to seize government control was quite painlessly through democracy.

If the NWO is content with using democracy's weaknesses against us we should not think twice about doing it back to them.
Rally your most leader worthy people, people who are not prown to bribes and willing to fight for the cause. Persuade them to run for a position in your community.
Make them swear alligiance to the people and not to the money. Make it their sole task to gain majority in their area... then make them run higher up. Until them and their followers obtain control of the government.

The lowest seats in politics are not as often bought, they are elected and can be stolen by uniting.

It's going to take time, but we will win this, and when we do we are going to bury those who sit at the top now in the deepest dungeon until we see fit for them to be trialed!
What ever they have thrown at us for all these years shall be given back to them 10 fold! Hear me... this is our time.

Free the people! In the name of the people!

[edit on 6/6/08 by flice]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Knights

Agreed.

I think the OP is extremely young and does not understand the real world. Sorry, but it is true. Firstly, myself and others on ATS have been effected by terrorism. Terrorism is real and does happen. Just because Alex Jones needs to sell a few DVDs, does not make his theories true.

You are not the first person on ATS who thinks another major attack will result in a nuclear strike on Iran. The rumour has been around since 2004, everyone said it was "immiment". Including myself at one point.

My advice is to spend hours gathering and calculating your own independent research then draw a conclusion. Do not believe everything a third party tells you on the internet.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hitler's regime Only went into power, because it was backed, by the Bushes and the Illuminati/Thule..

I dont believe that a democratic answer is that likely..

What if...

We decriminalized attempted assassinations of the president?
and vice-president...
(It would be a constitutional idea.)

And if the people took too it, and did it, It would only take the right combo'nation of assassinations, inorder to ensure the future..

We Need a new way to control our constitution...
No More Presidents, being the only person to control it..
We need to Vote on Everything...

They Should come too our door...
And ask us questions..
I Know Billionaires... They Spend Millions, every party they have..
Why Cant they spend it on Door -to- Door Voteing Booths.
A Couple Million would beable to do an entire city..
And would ensure an "actual" Vote...

So one...
Legalize Door to Door Votes..

Two..
Legalize attemped assassinations..(of the president and vice-president)

Three..
Duh' Profit...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

assassination's isn't the way to go and its not a smart thing to say on the internet either.

Tell you what, you are new here right? You come across as if you are in your late teens. Probably the same age as me (22).

Have you seen the Adopt a newbie thread? older members take a new recruit under their wings and help them out around ATS

I shall make you an offer, seeing you are interested in the New World Order and I am the FSME here, I'll take you under my wing. We shall talk theories, I'll recommend you some books and researchers

If you are interested, U2U me

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

I don't have a problem with you as a person, just your sweeping generalizations. Whether you think so or not, America is a great country full of great people.

Some of what you say is true, but you temper it with naivety so much it's hard to distinguish between fallacy and fact.

As in every army there are rogue elements that take joy in sadistic acts. The same is true with the American military and it is unfortunate that corporate media chooses to focus on the negative aspects so much as compared to the soldier who gives his daily rations to an iraqi child, or even one who adopts an orphan while serving in his/her tour. I assure you, the volunteers you speak of with such loathing are everyday citizens who are mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters to us all here in the States.

I agree with you that the government here is corrupt and that changes need to be made. All I can do is vote, keep in touch with my legislative representative by writing about issues of concern and pray for the best. It's easy to point the finger when you're not a part of the situation you are talking about.

Research away, but know that broad generalizations are pretty closed minded. I think that's what we are all trying to avoid by being on this site in the first place.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiveStarCeleb
Hitler's regime Only went into power, because it was backed, by the Bushes and the Illuminati/Thule..

I dont believe that a democratic answer is that likely..

What if...

We decriminalized attempted assassinations of the president?
and vice-president...
(It would be a constitutional idea.)

And if the people took too it, and did it, It would only take the right combo'nation of assassinations, inorder to ensure the future..

We Need a new way to control our constitution...
No More Presidents, being the only person to control it..
We need to Vote on Everything...

They Should come too our door...
And ask us questions..
I Know Billionaires... They Spend Millions, every party they have..
Why Cant they spend it on Door -to- Door Voteing Booths.
A Couple Million would beable to do an entire city..
And would ensure an "actual" Vote...

So one...
Legalize Door to Door Votes..

Two..
Legalize attemped assassinations..(of the president and vice-president)

Three..
Duh' Profit...

Your posts amaze me.

Either you are way too young and not educated enough to have a rational discussion, or you have been doing way too many drugs.

According to you, the Bushes are now the reason Hitler came to power, AND you are now advocating assassination of a nation's leadership along with your BS about there being no such thing as terrorism.....which is identical to the one you posted in the check point thread.

I checked out a few of your others too. Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

assassination's isn't the way to go and its not a smart thing to say on the internet either.

Tell you what, you are new here right? You come across as if you are in your late teens. Probably the same age as me (22).

Have you seen the Adopt a newbie thread? older members take a new recruit under their wings and help them out around ATS

I shall make you an offer, seeing you are interested in the New World Order and I am the FSME here, I'll take you under my wing. We shall talk theories, I'll recommend you some books and researchers

If you are interested, U2U me

This offer is very nice infinite.....think you may be wasting your time, however.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Terrorism by the Muslims is not what we should be worrying about.

People need to wake up. Its China. They have bought our politicians in
order to keep our borders open. Why can't they(WONT) secure the
border. This is our real threat.
NOT the Illuminati or NWO or Muslims - they dont even know the real
threat that will bring this country down.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You call the OP young and naive, you seem old and naive. I sometimes grow tired of the ideas politically correct old ats veterans provide. Vote use democracy.
Why play the game that they took over they control the political rules. I find the OP's ideas are a hell of a lot more likely than using democracy.
Strategically speaking why use terrorism? Why coordinate an attack to rally the citizens against you? When the citizens are alquedia's best friends. Who did America lose the war to in Vietnam? Hippies. Despite all the crap you hear you look at the ratio and numbers in Vietnam. The US killed some 50-100 Vietnamese for every fallen soldier.

new topics

top topics

join