It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on Iran Soon (Don't be surprised, B-52s are on the move)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Oh wow, check this thread out on ats. its talking about top air force officials resigning on the same day as this!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Oh wow, check this thread out on ats. its talking about top air force officials resigning on the same day as this!

That's unrelated. They are being forced to resign by Gates because they didn't take the necessary precautions in keeping secret documentation on nuclear weapons safe.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You can believe what you are told by the media or you can think outside the box every now and then. Maybe even put two and two together and make four.

Have you ever thought that maybe these people did not want to go along with sending out b52's someplace to cause more war and therefore they got rid of them?

Of course I dont know its just me thinking. Guessing could there be more than what they are telling us. Thats all. Thats what I do alot.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Shar]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
the man who started this post is saying telling the truth..i live by nellis base in vegas and have seen alot of activity with the b 52's here...i haven't
seen this muxh activity since rfed flag alan

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Right well my dad was in the Air Force for 23 years, and was a navigator in the SR-71. This gave him above Top Secret clearance, right below Q (can't remember what it's called). So he has connections; I've met more Air Force generals than I can count. I asked him about it when I saw it in the news paper, and he said that he had know that it would be happening for a while.

I try to keep an open mind and speculate when I can, but I trust my own father.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by CaptainIraq]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What do you say the US of A launch ICBMs and cruise missiiles this time instead of sending in airplanes. many of the ICBM's have multiple bomb loads capability... don't think that nukes will be necessary. yes, i concur with the person who said that the hurt will be sent in after the election. i believe that there are something like 1200 targets. but with ICBM's you could cut out most of those targets and just concentrate on the nuke stuff... of course the US would have to notify the Ruskies and red Chinks. and the other nuke holders.... but that shouldn't be a problem.. 24 hr notice should do...
i thought of doing this vs sad sack Hussein. the AF brass were considering doing it as well... might have been a good idea... who knows.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

Well that is cool. Like I said I like to keep an open mind on everything and think of every possibility out there.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
My disbelief should be enough. And I don't believe it. If I did I would have to make suicide plans to avoid shackle-enslavement.

LMFAO!!!

Blud

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hello, all. I live in baton rouge,LA and I'm seeing movements of army vehicles all of the time. Not since the buildup to the Iraq war have I seen so many tanks, humvees, bradley fighting vehicles on the backs of 18 wheelers. My suspicion is the same as the OP.

jude

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
BTW, Obama isnt a muslim

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

So?There is noway in heck that we would be even try to launch a ground war.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

So?There is noway in heck that would be even try to launch a ground war.

This guy's right. I you think Iraq is bad, wait 'till you see how Iranians fight for their homeland. We saw that in the Iraq-Iran war. Their children would literally pull the pin on a grenade and jump under and Iraqi tank, because they were told by Khomeini and their parents told them that they wouldn't get into heaven if they didn't.

As for guadeloupejoe, please work on your English grammar. And if you're saying that we would use nukes, I'm here to inform you that unless they used one on us, there's no way in hell that we would ever consider it. And no, the Air Force was not, in fact, considering using nukes. Contrary to popular belief, we Americans really aren't interested in slaughtering millions of innocent people.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by CaptainIraq]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If you guys are looking for a possible timeline, look no further than the permanent US base in Israel.

But hey while we are on the subject of airplanes, I saw one yesterday that looked like a global hawk only it had fins on the outer most part of the wings, anybody know what I saw?

[edit on 8-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What utter nonsense...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

It has to be Minot, ND.

Too predictable. Where is the media?

Also, falls into the pattern of endless war; and to think

the country seemed happy for a week for Obama. That was too much

for the current sith lords in power.

Send in the Buff's!

(And then limited nuclear exchange b/w Iran and Israel,

then oil spikes to 1000/barrel, depression hits big time,

Europe's new federal armies scare new gazprom rich russia

into invading the middle east...yadda yadda. TOO predictable!)

Was Dan 'Burisch' lying when he said the roswell looking glass

future prediciton device had improved our chances for survival???

Im trying to stay on topic, but honestly, CONNECT THE DOTS!

Planet x, oil, middle east war, illuminati, nefilim, titor/ large hadron

collider - it ALL is coming together, and FAST ....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Yeah, ok. None of what you said makes sense, nor will it ever happen.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
John titor is a hoax jeez....its like believing in a puppet...like me

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
USS Abraham has been in the gulf coast for a few months now.

USS Nimitz was shipped out to join the USS Abraham for planned attacks in May. This was postponed. The USS Nimitz will be joining Abraham in a few weeks.

US Air Carriers are the United States main mobile attacking force.

Are you sure it's the Nimitz you're thinking of? They were deployed in January and and won't even be back until some time this month (they may have returned already). And that deployment came only four months after their previous one, so I doubt they're getting deployed again so soon, especially since they have a major overhaul period scheduled for the next few months. Two deployments operating in the Gulf so close together would wreak havoc on a lot of systems.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

Great! You american BS statement really shows your ignorance ...

They are nothing but waiting for you to bomb them ..sure thing ...they want the same decade useless life you are enjoying ...How do you know .??

Please keep your Gun Hoo BS to yourself and try not to speak of my friends in Iran ..You Sir Know absolutely nothing ..your a child of cooperate BS America and are by definition braindead .....and your reply shows it

TV dinner for you tonigth then off to US propaganda camp ..

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

“Loose lips sink ships”
Regardless if you agree or not it is ridiculous to post and discuss these things, people’s lives are at risk. You have your freedom because of the Military. If you don’t like it leave, you are the enemy. You people make me sick. Don’t bother commenting, I won’t be back on this page.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join