It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on Iran Soon (Don't be surprised, B-52s are on the move)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOOmOO
Americans never learn.

I guess I shall have to increase my funding to various "parties" over there.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. That's how it goes.

It is fine and dandy for Americans to act all gung ho and big hard men when they are on the OTHER FRACKING SIDE OF THE PLANET when we living in European NEIGHBOURS to the middle east. That is one reason we despise you because YOU PUT US IN DANGER by your actions and you have occupied our member states with your bases yet we have no bases occupying America.

Americans are pathetic really.

I don't think we are so invulnerable anymore. Except for Britain, Euros are invertebrates. Their testosterone levels are depleted. I heard in one Scandinavian country that they are requesting for their men to "sit," when they urinate. It is quite appropo considering their current disposition.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
luckily it seems that the UK isn't going down a similar route at the moment. Our largest aircraft carrier - Ark Royal - is currently moored up visiting Liverpool doing guided tours etc. I went to see it dock yesterday, very impressive!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
well, with isreal threating to blow them up, you can be sure that they are doing it to the drum of the yanks. Fact is, if you start a War with Iran, be ready for one, for they will come right after America and Isreal, and to be honest, they will not fall like Iraq. I really hope that if the yanks and the Jews start a war with Iran, that both your country get their asses kick. Being from Ireland, I am sick to my back teeth with these bastards in Washington and Isreal forcing their ways on the world. Scum, the lot of them. Victory to the people.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
They always 'forward stage' their assets (if they can get away with it.

They may preposition them in Diego Garcia for a bombing campaign against Iran.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOOmOO
American's never learn.

I guess I shall have to increase my funding to various "parties" over there.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. That's how it goes.

It is fine and dandy for American's to act all gung ho and big hard men when they are on the OTHER FRACKING SIDE OF THE PLANET when we living in Europe ar NEIGHBOURS to the middle east. That is one reason we dispise you because YOU PUT US IN DANGER by your actions and you have occupied our member states with your bases yet we have no bases occupying America.

American's are pathetic really.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

Wow, you're very naive and uninformed. Go educate yourself a bit before you start calling an entire country of people "pathetic".

And as for your comments about "funding various parties" - I've seen you post the exact same thing in another thread.......do you think it's clever? It's not.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

do you have a link to this, i was unaware that they had nuclear weapons, i thought this was all another "look they have WMDS in these bunkers, we gotta kill them. then we find out a year later there were no WMDs."

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I can tell you i live in East Tenn.
THere has been major movement over our area. I see planes being refuel in mid air daily. I was driving down the road and 6 fighter jets flew over about 150' off the Ground. Something is up.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Note........just west of Houston texas is a plant that makes transport trucks for the military. A recent trip made my eyes bulge, they have been making and storing trucks by the thousands.

Almost every square inch of fenced area on this plant has trucks parked side by side as far as you can see. There is a build up going on.......

In 20 years near this plant I have never seen such a build up. Not GW I or II...............

Some are green some are desert camo...........

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Lets not forget that the us government armed iran under the regan administration.
Iran contra another example of how america arms its enemys.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I to have seen B-52/War planes flying where I am at. Near a major airport used for war time. I found this kinda of unusual.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Iran attack ---> gas $10 a gallon ---> does Bush care ---> ???

PS: Iran is OPEC's second largest producer.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It could be an exercise generation. They do those every once in a while and try to get all the planes flying. There is no particular time to do it and the Wing King would like to see it happen 24 hours after starting a recall. I was in the USAF for 11 years and participated in many of them. I wonder if the author of this board is a military vet.

[edit on 6/7/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I believe it.

About a year before Bush I's Gulf War, I had occasion to serve a subpoena at FMC in San Jose, CA. While there, we noticed a train pulling out on the tracks behind FMC, loaded with tanks-- except these tanks were all painted in desert camoflage-- which was the first time I'd seen that. I recall commenting to my friend with me at the time, that I suppose we should expect a war in some desert country soon...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
All of this yipping back and forth about an attack being good or bad for the Republicans...sheesh. Who here actually thinks it matters who is elected? They will all do the work they are directed to do. It doesn't matter which one of the puppets are in office. They are not the ones calling the shots, anyway.

The PWTB will put the man they want in office regardless of the outcome of some election (remember 2000?!), and that person will do as they are directed. War with Iran in inevitable - the constant rhetoric, saber-rattling, positioning of carriers, accusations of proxy wars, etc. Just because it's been in the mix for a while and just because it's been speculated for some time now and hasn't come to fruition YET does not mean it's not going to happen. The "boy who cried wolf" sayers obviously do not understand the dynamics at play in the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I've noticed a B52 flying over my house Very uncommon, then 10 mins later 2 fighter jet's zoomed past, then the next day at work 2 military choppers flying in form. Not sure if this adds anything thought I'd let you know.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Can anyone reach any web cams in Iran?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
New here, and drawn here by the notations concerning B-52, at 0500h in the morning == every morning ONLY! For those who do not know, this administration has for the past four months or so, been in noncompliance with a great deal of money that was owed to China mostly, but also about 160 other Countries, and although the money was there to be given to others, because of the amount of money we are talking about, and much cheating by the last two administrations with $trillions, on Friday, June 6th, the G8 Countries were told by the present Administration, they would have to slice off 25% of the total amount [we're talking here about 2 $trillion], and just to get 75% of the money into the right hands, the G8 agreed! Remember now, this money had been promised and promised over and over ad infinitum, and so this was thought the only way to get the economy in various countries back into shape, and then "Sure! We've agreed to do it this way!"

An attack upon Iran, would mean that although given $2 trillion, the payments were still not made, and Monday, the 9th of June, all of the G8 agreed if not done, then all were tired of the whole game, and there would surely be consequences to pay! An economist named Christopher Strong had been dealing with the economics of this money, since Ronald Reagan set the whole thing up with Ambassador Lee Wanta a number of years ago, and beginning with the early Clinton Administration, much went on to ensure these money and power hungry individuals would firstly get as much money and power that could be gotten, by telling the world the Ambassador was dead, and the Administration would have to deal with the huge amount of money that came into American with him from China!

If you want the whole story, Google "Wantagate" or "Christopher Strong," and you will have more than you bargained for -- lotsa reading, and lotsa truth that explains lotsa reasons for oil pricing, hence gas, and why that Iranian attack may indeed be another smokescreen, albeit a large one, to get countries to forget about the importance for their money in lieu of the war!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Just a hunch...but we could play out this with Obama using his "Muslim" backgound to make peace and try to clean up the mess left by a strike.

(that is a spec)

Here are some facts:

Saudi Arabia is preparing their citizens for attack.

Popular government-guided Saudi newspaper Okaz recently reported that the Saudi Shura Council approved of nuclear fallout preparation plans only a day after US Vice President Dick Cheney met with the Kingdom's high ranking officials, including King Abdullah.
www.presstv.ir...

Those who oppose the present Whitehouse doctrines are being "retired"

With the sudden resignation of Admiral William Fallon, a high-ranking US military official who was a fierce critic of White House war rhetoric against Iran, and reports of the recent deployment of a US nuclear submarine in the Persian Gulf; there is speculation that Washington is moving forward with yet another war plan in the oil-rich Middle East.
March 30 2008

Top-level Pentagon officials gave Moseley the option to resign or be fired during a meeting this morning," the website reported, quoting an unidentified military official. "Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne also could resign later today
www.reuters.com...

Israel is preparing as well.

The question I have is will it be limited to the nuclear facilities or will the reach be deeper?
Now we have been operating in Iran for awhile...at least two years.

The Video is two years old.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ok what does a sovereign country want a nuclear reactor for?Once that wont let anyone in.They been told and they were given a deadline.Nuff said.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

The two home bases for B-52's are Barksdale AFB, LA and Minot AFB, ND.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join