It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the aliens don't make themselves public.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

your soul was deemed defective and failed to meet the high alien standards

but arent souls inspected before being shipped here ?

how did you come up with this theory anyway's ?

[edit on 7-6-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

ANARCHY and chaos will emerge.

If the aliens were hostile, they could have wiped us out years ago and we would not be able to defend ourselves. They will reveal themselves one day. Our governments know this.

EXACTLY

I think they are here on some science project to study how they were back in their own past much like we study the apes for understating of early human culture

IMO

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

ANARCHY and chaos will emerge.

If the aliens were hostile, they could have wiped us out years ago and we would not be able to defend ourselves. They will reveal themselves one day. Our governments know this.

EXACTLY

I think they are here on some science project to study how they were back in their own past much like we study the apes for understating of early human culture

IMO

No not at all! How can we desend from such an advanced race? There is no way we are related to the life visiting or "Not" visiting...

For starters they are from a different planet and we won't resemble and characteristics, at least with primates we share similar characteristics!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Ryan Lloyd]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Souls are not shipped, they are dropped in and must believe the next adventure as real. to achieve ascension, one must retain gnosis of the beginning and end to depart out of the enfleshed realm of reincarnation.

Have you ever dreamed of flying and than fallen to the earth. That is your souls recall of the dropping event.

I have gnosis and know much of the spirit realm to mortal enfleshment.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hey SLAYER,

Altogether, military-related expenses totaled approximately $626.1 billion.[3]wiki

152 / 626 = 24.2% of documents which aren't getting audited. Which means they are still randomly auditing 75.8% of the material which is hardly good odds for foul play to occur.

So if you want to blow the conspiracy whistle I will go along.. $152 billion is the most so far. They recently doubled the defense budget so neglected audits in the past have presumably been $76 billion or less! Not "trillions" or whatever was mentioned.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What about the simplest hypothesis:

ETs aren't revealing themselves because they don't understand or care about our feelings, and it doesn't help them get whatever it is they want by coming here.

If it were truly "hands off" (like that isolated tribe in Brazil), people would be seeing them far less. (This is assuming that some fraction of the reports are authentic ETs, a position I am not necessarily subscribing to).

If they really were just into it for learning about people, then they'd definitely want to land and try to talk since they could find out far more about us by asking us. There's plenty of stuff you can't find out from afar.

Assuming that getting here is costly in resources even for an ET, they must have a reason to do so.

There isn't any evidence of large scale physical mineral exploitation, and in any case, it would be much easier for ET to take such stuff from asteroids.

What is a unique resource on this planet is biological material.

A hypothesis is that they are interested in collecting biological molecules for their own purposes, the way pharmaceutical chemists get compounds and ideas from the diversity of rainforest plants & animals.

From this point of view, humans are just one of a zillion species with biomolecules, except they might be able to make this operation difficult, unlike fish, cattle and plants--- rather like a hostile tribe in the rainforest.

Revealing themselves would encourage human planetary defenses and the need to get permission from humans for their work. There's no upside to that from their point of view.

If any ETs are trying to "send a message to humanity", they're doing a piss poor job of it, that's pretty certain.

I wonder if some of this is just wishful thinking by the 'contactees' -- or ET propaganda. It's nice for people to wish for some benevolent overlords to fix our problems or make us nicer to one another.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by mbkennel]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have a question I want to throw out there. Forgive me if you find my question silly, but what purpose did it serve America for the government to lie in the first about the exsistence of aliens? That is, if the government WAS NOT trying to cover-up the fact that they were making deals with "bad" aliens. Were they scared of full blown paranoia back then?

Grrr...it makes me so angry to think that only select people can know the "truth".

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Faith628

One word, control.

If you had minions under your sponsorship paying you to think for them and another unheard of sponsor over in another flourishing unknown town gave it for free, would you be open about them over there and possibly lose your control of your paying minions who you have worked into servitude with the colorfull illusion of free will.

Watch the google video zeitgeist.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by heliumboy

There's actually a really good explanation unlike your fake one. The reason they don't make themselves public is because they don't exist.

Period.

....and you can't prove that they do. Until you can, stop posting theories as facts.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It's rather simple in my opinion. We, as a spicies, are too immature. They are scared about what would happen with our general public in the instace where they did. It would be be far to problomatic on them.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Its none of our business whether aliens wish to show themselves since we are owned.

And now a message from the supreme commander oinka of worldshadow headquarters based in the vegan system

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Okay, I read the first post, none more. At any rate, if this has been posted, I apoligize. My theory for the reasoning that aliens have not yet revealed themselves are as follows:

... It all starts with an ancient alien race known as the Anunnaki. They come from the planet Nibiru. Anyways, this planet is close to us now. Soon, on around 12/21/12, they will make contact, for we will have ascended towards a higher vibration. THis has to do with the crystal matrix and possibly whales. At any rate, I'm not describing the whole thing here, but they are on a higher frequency than us. Frequencies as follows:

HUMANS
======
add a few here
===========
ANIMALS
======
Add more here
==========
GHOSTS
======
Add more
=======
ANNUNAKAI
========
Add even more
==========
SPIRITS AND THE SPIRIT WORLD
=======================
GOD

THat's how I think it goes. Sorry I can't be more help, I'm not getting in trouble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join