It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the aliens don't make themselves public.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by heliumboy

I think it goes much deeper than that, but you got the main jist. I guess you look at the Greys as "Fallen Angels"? How would cloning and the rest make things better with God for them? It goes against all he has told us.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't read the whole thread thus I don't know if it's been mentioned...

Perhaps they just don't care?
Say if we humans were capable of interstellar travel and discovered intelligent life on another planet, and those beings were a bit less advanced than us... Would you go there, say hi and have a cup of afternoon tea? Well if you were british you would, but...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The British would only do that if they brought their flags with them.
(Sorry Eddie Izzard reference)

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
How do we know for sure that aliens are more intelligent than us?

Moreover, what if there is a species like us that is thinking the same thing as us in another galaxy? They might feel there is something out there or they might be ignorant like some of us and think they are 'special'.

Who believes in parallel universies?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The concept that the Aliens have us under quarantine is the premise of the Urantia Book. According to the UB Book, due to the Lucifer Rebellion and the resulting evil on this planet, we are under quarantine so that this iniquity does not spread to our galactic neighbors. We as a species will either gradually rise up to a higher level of healthy awareness or select individuals will be "saved" through Seraphic Transport.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliumboy
There are many threads and comments to why the aliens won't make themselves known. think i have the answer. The earth is under quarantine. There are millions of races and species in the universe and they all know about earth. they know that this is the great experiment.

People have asked me " why won't the government disclose knowledge about ET's the answer I give them is that Some ET's have plans to take over earth. the governments are scared silly. they are building huge caverns to hold the rich and wealthy, they are pouring in trillions of dollars to develop weapons that
can fend of these rogue aliens. they are planning to subdue the population so it will not be a threat.
The grays have an agenda of all thier own. I hate to sound religious but the grays are trying to get back with God. hence thier breeding programs.

Same reason as we do not interfere with the isolated tribe recently found in Brazil.

We are little undeveloped "animals" for them to watch and study. Not more, not less

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Terrapop]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I truely believe a lot of it has to do with the fact that many of us are just not ready. Many peoples minds and hearts are just simply not open to them even existing, there is such a massive chasm that exists right now, the jump is extremely hard for many to make. There is a balance of things and that would be violently disturbed I would imagine with the way consciousness is right now.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

from what I have read.. if its true and all the media is owned by people that want to lie to us.. (CNN owned by CIA as a front to lie to everyone) and its so deep seeded that I can't believe all the media outlets would just start saying "aliens are real" and reporting on it as such..
and unless that happens not everyone is going to believe.. they have something to cling on to.. I think the people lying to us know that alot of ppl dont want to let go of the lies they're told.. regardless of how #ty it is..

we get pumped full of fear everyday.. I havent had cable in 3 years now and its great.. so if everyones scared all the time.. the idea of aliens that could do whatever they want when they want is too much to handle.. aliens are real.. but as long as someone "important" is saying there not then they have an escape and feel safer.

this is my opinion anyways... The |V|aelman

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If you look at it from a different perspective. They have indeed revealed more of themselves more than ever over the last decade alone. I do not think they are a threat, they are just highly concerned in the direction we are going with our planet.

I think they have intentions to land one day. Bottom line is that someone is coming to dinner and our governments know this. They aren't afraid of an attack, they are afraid because if aliens land, we will know our governments have been lying to us all along. What else have they lied to us about? ANARCHY and chaos will emerge.

If the aliens were hostile, they could have wiped us out years ago and we would not be able to defend ourselves. They will reveal themselves one day. Our governments know this.

If 2012 and Planet X theories are true, they might come and save a large percent of our population before we become extinct. While the armies, politicians, doctors and wealthy are underground in a tunnel, we'll all be space hopping!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Quarantine sounds right..as for breeding..i think all the sperm and egg stuff is to find a disease to weaken the population to the point that we are unable to resist the invasion when it comes. The decline in sperm motility, and the feminization of fish from the plastics we seem to use fore everything are all part of a multigenerational plan to cull the human race. KJD sits dormant for up to decade or more and then comes back with a vengance, Morgellons and other things we have never seen before all conspire to remove us from the top of the food chain. The top echelons of the political and military know this..and are busy looting as much as they can to feather their nests. They will destroy as much as they can..and hope to survive in their personal bunkers..leaving millions to die. Literally hand picking those who would be the true NEW WORLD ORDER. None of this is true. Some of this is True. All of this is True.
You like me get to take your own guess.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Sorry, but I honestly just had to sign up, instead of sitting back and reading, when i read some of the replys of this thread.
I can guarantee I am younger then 95 percent of everybody here,
but yet I know the answers to half of the questions that are being posed.

UFO's do still visit Earth. They have underwater bases, underground bases, and a base in the south pole. How can somebody with a developed mind, developed i mean by realizing that yes; aliens are real, actually think that with the hundreds of thousands of sightings that are continuing to occur every year, that aliens have quit visiting our planet?

I can clear loads of other questions in this, but really it's best to tell the whole story, without missing important parts that would make the spoken subject of hand more understanding.
But really, I can't #ing wait for the ascension.
But I could wait forever knowing of the terrible things that will occur beforehand.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
OR - think about this: earth is there "ant colony"

Some people keep snakes - i have - and we know snakes bite! So you learn how to defend yourself by either wearing gloves etc.

So here we are - the great "ant colony"...

Aliens do exist... it's just when are we gong to be told the "truth" that they do exist. Do we really need to be told? What will happen when we are told? We will just go "AH!!! I knew it"... so why bother if we already know.

Is it that far fetched? Nope. Seriously, do they really think that most people believe humans are "special"? I don't think we are. Where we are in terms of evolution or technology may be millions of years surpassed by another "species" out there somewhere.

Regardless of proof or no proof, I personally do not believe we are alone in this galaxy - let alone this universe! Proof - nope - brains to think about it? Yep!

But hey, that's just me

I agree totally!

We are trapped in a ball ( earth) and we know hardly anything of the "Outside World" being the universe. We are just one big experiment, possibly artificial life, because look at our bodies and how amazing they are and intricut.
There is no "God" as you speak. There is however a creator of life...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 8.nyx.8

They have underwater bases, underground bases, and a base in the south pole.

who is ' they ' and where is your proof to back up these claims ?

it's easy to say you have answers but it's hard to prove any of them.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Earth is the dumping ground for cracked souls. Aliens drop in to see what devious act the cracked souls are up to and attempt to invoke change within the realm of spirit.

Unfortunately the cracked souls don't like being manipulated by aliens and much rather follow along with the evil perpetrated by the cracked soul leaders who love there money and power more than the soulatorium we all share as home.

Now aliens do show themselves but because cracked souls are to cracked, they just don't get it. So earth continues to be the cracked soul asylum of the universe and aliens drop in for a looksee and leave shaking there big heads as they roll there black eyeballs laughing amonst each other.

The planet of cracked souls is a wonderfull amusement park for off world visits.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

Earth is the dumping ground for cracked souls. Aliens drop in to see what devious act the cracked souls are up to and attempt to invoke change within the realm of spirit.

dumping ground ? please explain.....

yea i am sure aliens have nothing better to do than drop in to see what we are doing....lmao

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
OP, you and I don't have the faintest clue what their intentions are. Anything is pure speculation. I'd even say that their existence is questionable.

When we have a live-one on CNN talking to Larry King, then ...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

It's choice A to a certain extent. The best place to hide is out in the open. It's about who's in the know and who isn't. There are organizations that protect this "secret" to no end. They are currently at war and it's starting to trickle down faster than before. I'm learning how to help those who can't help themselves without upsetting those that make it possible for me to live the life I live.

There has been interbreeding from the beginning. I will give you this and hope you know what to do with it. Think of God, angels, Devil, demons as aliens when you read religous books or think of religous stories. That's why it's important to believe in something. You will then understand that aliens live amongst us for a purpose bigger than what the common man can imagine. There is a bigger war being waged by the secret. The right has been losing to the left but all that is about to change as things come full circle. The right has Earth as it's last resort weapon. So as the right gains power, the Earth will become more unstable. The right will prevail but it won't feel good along the way. Take that and apply that to every aspect of life. You will then begin to understand what side you are currently on.

When man discovered the wheel, life took off. Planets rotate round and round. The earth spins round on it's axis. The circle has great importance. What goes around comes around. We are in a full circle moment on a scale you only dream about.

You will also come to understand that religion is the path to understanding the truth of aliens and what they have to do with us. Basically, there have been messages designed for each way of life to get to the truth of life. You can't give a message to a hard headed person the same way you would to a mild mannered person who listens easily. In this case, the bigger picture makes the details look like an apple seed.

Take this how you will. I have been living it. 3 and a half blessing to those that come across these words. To those that understand the Sun/Son/Light, keep the Beautiful Crusher of Evil in your hearts. I'm in refuge awaiting the next move.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Your here because your soul was deemed defective and failed to meet the high alien standards for life amongst the brotherhood of stars. Now, because you questioned that, you will be regulated upon your demise for a second coming in the world of cracked souls.

Bow down and kiss your masters feet when they come calling on you.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I believe one or more of the following to be true.

They realize that we are still divided. Several languages on one planet may be a strange thing for them.

A lot of us are still primitive, believing an eye for an eye style punishments are best as opposed to forced hard labor or segregation from society for any length of time.

Perhaps they have come to a conclusion that by meeting with one countries' officials they will start some war seeded by jealousy (the have nots against the haves, so to speak).

Meeting with every member of every different language speaking country on the planet could take a long time. People assume that because they are X times more advanced than us that they could understand our vocal or body languages. This is absurd. There are numerous things which mean one thing in western society (thumbs up for example) which are insults in other countries. By living with a group of humans, the extraterrestrials may eventually pick up on the massive range of human interaction, essentially becoming more human.

Perhaps this is happening as we speak.

Maybe there are no aliens. Maybe a race of humans evolved a lot earlier than we did. Maybe they are our gods?

I remember reading somewhere about 9 Unknown Men. Perhaps they have mastered science. Maybe they have infinite health (
) Maybe they created us after some cataclysm wiped out the rest of their society. They somehow survived. This could lend credence to the fact that "God" wished to see Adam and Eve naked whenever possible. Could one or more of our gods be homosexual ? Or bisexual? The possible answers of why aliens don't make themselves public are endless. I hope this contribution helps someone in someway.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by trilateral_insignia

The God(s) are peepers, perps, gazers, voyeurs, and quick look through any window artist. The aliens are there maintenance crew to adjust the scenery. Since its all fabricated on the fly, it's easy to maintain but hard to understand from our point of view.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join