It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution- A Fairy Tale for Grown-ups

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Evolution- A Fairy Tale for Grown-ups

Documentary-
video.google.ca...

High level beings ( Yawheh in the west, Nu Wa in the east) created themselves and human DNA in the realm of molecules, at that vibrational level, molecular level. They viewed molecules as Clay in China(Lemuria?) and as dust in the West(Atalntis),

"The Legendary Emperor Fu Xi and His Wife Nu Kua

The picture on the left was found in a royal tomb dating back to the second century B.C. It was found in the western region of China (Trupan) near China's border to the Middle East. The picture depicts Fu Xi, the emperor who governed the eastern part of China 5,000 years ago. He is thought to be the first person and the one who created the trigrams of the I Ching. The picture also depicts his wife Nu Kua whom, according to legend, created people by blowing air into clay formed into the shape of human beings.

According to legend and the depiction on the cloth, both Fu Xi and Nu Kua had upper bodies that were in the form of humans and lower bodies in the form of snakes. Fu Xi was regarded as the first male and in the picture holds a square, thought to be needed for the creation of all things, while Nu Kua, the first female, holds a protractor. The lower bodies of the couple are intertwined. Surrounding them are many stars, while on the upper and lower centers are two wheels. Many similar drawings, either on cloth or stone, have been excavated in China over the past 50 years.

Though this drawing does not have a single word, it suggests many things. Fu Xi symbolizes Yang while Nu Kua symbolizes Yin. The intertwined lower bodies symbolize the union of Yin and Yang or Tai Chi. The surrounding stars, the square (Yang), and the protractor (Yin) imply that they have created all things in the universe in accordance to the principles of Tai Chi and Yin-Yang. Though the meaning of the wheels is not clear, it is possible that they are representative of the sun and moon and their orbits, or the circular arrangement of the I Ching's hexagrams.

From this picture, it seems as though Fu Xi, who created the trigrams and hexagrams as the code of all things in creation, was aware of the genetic code. The intertwined bodies of Fu Xi and Nu Kua effectively illustrate how a single strand of DNA from a father and a single strand of DNA from a mother are intertwined in a zygote. The upper bodies of Fu Xi and Nu Kua are similar to DNA that has been unraveled to replicate RNA in order to make components essential for the zygote."

It's no surprise because the modern DNA diagrams of today correspond to the anciet pre-natal and pre-heaven I Ching construct. Pre-natal energy is the energy inherited from your parents, wheas the the energy of air, water, food etc. is classified as post-natal energy. 5000 years ago the ancients wrote that the pre-natal energy at the microcosmic level inside the body, was constructed in the formation we now know to be DNA. They wrote that what it actually looked like from that level was that inside the human body at the microcosmic level, was like the universe outside the earth and that the human body was a small universe.

Prenatal qi, and pre-heaven I Ching arrangement
www.greatdreams.com...

Post-natal, and post-heaven I Ching arrangement
www.valdostamuseum.org...

DNA and prenatal qi are the same thing
www.kheper.net...
www.valdostamuseum.org...

DNA was known for thousands of years-
www.tortuga.com...

and-
www.tomshinsky.com...

Hermes in the west also knew of the same principles
drblayney.com...

Adam and Eve

An explanation of exactly how humans evolved and were created. Actually "Adam's" full name was Amilleus in Atlantis
www.near-death.com...
www.dreamscape.com...
www.edgarcayce.org...

Cosmic 'DNA': Double Helix Spotted in Space
www.space.com...

The way the universe works is by microcosms/macrocosms, inter-generation/inter-inhibition. What happens in one dimension affects other dimensions

Scientific principles of God
www.atlantis.to...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
If evolution is a fairy tale for grown ups...

...then I suppose creationism is a fairy tale for children.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Seriously, why do people do this. It's one thing to say "Hey, this is what I believe, and i disaggree with what you believe, but hey, it's what yuo believe, lets talk about it."
And very much another to come out and say "HAHHAH Your delusional, lol!"
At the very least change the title to something to make this more of a debate than a kick me sign.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyCM

Ditto that, SlyCM...ditto that, my friend

I was LMAO as I was reading the thread. I should have just scrolled down to your post.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
From a review of Heaven's Mirror, quite relevant to this topic

"First of all, there is a common legacy of all these world wide ancient civilizations that they do not even address. This legacy lies not in the 'modern' myth of Atlantis, but in the myths and legends of each of these civilizations which make common reference to cataclysms, especially floods, similar gods or god experiences, and precessional and other astronomically significant numbers, etc, etc. The writing, architecture, and agriculture of these ancients are by products of their development which had its roots in a lost civilization of 12000 years ago. Who today remembers his great grandfather much less thousands of years ago, yet we are subtly influenced by him in ways unknown to us. We have built our lives on the legacy of our ancestors.

A survivor of some cataclysm, say a flood, who barely escapes with his life, lands on an island that was a mountain top with little or nothing left of his former life but the knowledge and resourcefulness of how to survive. He may have used a computer or driven a car, but he can't build one nor does he have the materials. He may have organizational skills, however, and be able to bring order to a confused more primitive people who have become cannibalistic as well as chaotic as they crowd together on the top of this mountain. Although he , of course, can read and write, there is nothing to read and no one can read what he writes, so he draws pictures to communicate where language does not work. Others copy his pictures and add their own personality to them until after many millennia a system of picture writing has been established. A system used to record the memory of 'he' who taught them in the beginning.

Likewise,the use of certain building techniques spring from those first shelters that 'he' helped them build. Certain architectural styles stem from 'his' own architectural background. These are modified to fit the materials and function of their civilization.

Though 'he' probably was not keeping seeds on board 'his' boat at the time of 'his' escape, 'he' knows enough about planting to make use of the indigenous plant life in order to introduce agriculture. Most people today have a basic understanding of growing food which they could use in a time of crisis. Again 'his' agriculture would be in keeping with the resources at hand. As the years went by, everything 'he' taught them would appear as if it were developed by the people themselves.

The legacy of the ancients of the lost civilization lies in their knowledge and know-how. They imparted this to those lesser informed, then died. Some of the knowledge was retained and passed on either in myths or in functionality as in the development of structures, agriculture, and picture writing. Around the world this development would be similar, but appropriate to the area that each ancient influenced. And there was a universal symbol left by the ancients, which even school children know, --the serpent, with or without feathers."

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Seriously, why do people do this. It's one thing to say "Hey, this is what I believe, and i disaggree with what you believe, but hey, it's what yuo believe, lets talk about it."
And very much another to come out and say "HAHHAH Your delusional, lol!"
At the very least change the title to something to make this more of a debate than a kick me sign.

If you watch the entire documentary posted here, if you have time, you will see why the thread was titled as it was. It's really cool! "A Fairy Tale for grown ups".

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So, alot of people it semms like to throw out buzz words like, "DNA", "genetic evidence", etc. and claim it proves evolution. But when we look as far as modern science can see into the human body, at levels like DNA or atoms, we see they are formed according to the most divine structures known to mankind like the I Ching or the oldest name of God YHVH

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

No. No, no, no.

DNA is not a buzzword. Evidence is not a buzzword. Science is not a buzzword.

God is a buzzword. Creation is a buzzword. Jesus is a buzzword. Heaven is a buzzword. Satan is a buzzword. Hell is a buzzword.

I'm so sorry the dogma you have been indoctrinated into has such a poor view of its own standing that it has to lash out and try to destroy any competing movement to understand the universe. I'm sorry you and those who taught you have no answers for the universe. I'm sorry the thought of a universe without a benevolent god scares you.

Those are not our problems, but yours.

Ignorance: science hates it, religion needs it. And there in lies the problem.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
of course the OP is assuming we all believe in Atlantis and that the languge of a 10000 year old place is understandable and readable and translations of "adam" would even be possible.
if you have the Atlantean language's Rosetta stone that would help the world tremendously in history and finding atlantis.
thanks for the laugh

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It's truly apparent that people can't debate this subject long before the mud starts to fly. You can't truly expect everyone to accept your word as fact, no matter how many scientific papers and fossils or Holy scriptures you throw at it.

The first step in creating a better world is for us all is to agree that we disagree, and accept the fact that one mans answer for life will be different than another. We all have separate values and rites, and we should learn to respect and accept them.

The fact that both sides resort to petty and colourful insults such as calling other philosophies "Fairy-tales" or "delusional" is a true manifestation of ignorance on both sides.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Catfish

That would be fine if the viewpoints were equal, but they're not.

On one side we have a tried and tested scientific theory, backed up by actual hard evidence and countless observations (both in nature and in the lab).

The other side is a baseless assertion devoid of any supporting evidence, solely concocted from a single book, written by bronze-age fishermen and farmers.

When we have those two sides talking about science, the outcome is certain - the religious people will make themselves look like fools for shunning logic, and the people who understand the easy science behind evolution look on in disbelief, that their fellow man can be so blinded by religion.

Creationism is a story. Evolution is a scientific theory. The playingfield is not level, and "agreeing to disagree" would seem to suggest that's OK, which it is not.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

The other side is a baseless assertion devoid of any supporting evidence, solely concocted from a single book, written by bronze-age fishermen and farmers.

uhhh, did you even read the thread?

The bible or the "single book" as you say, is not the basis of this thread. Right here we have independantly corroborated the bible as containing truth, by showing that it is related to other traditions form other lands even though modern scientists had thought all these different cultures weren't related.

Right here it is proven that Ancient Judaism (which christianity came out of), The teachings of Hermes, the teachings of Thoth, and the chinese I Ching all share a common ancestor and are all related. Science is down the toilet yet again!

When we have those two sides talking about science, the outcome is certain - the religious people will make themselves look like fools for shunning logic, and the people who understand the easy science behind evolution look on in disbelief, that their fellow man can be so blinded by religion.

There aren't "2 sides here". This isn't creationism vs. evolution, and I don't promote young earth creationism.

But it's pretty obvious by your comments that you follow the Church of Progress religion of atheism which always likes to claim science supports it's worldview even though it doesn't.

Sorry but the scientific/atheist/materialist worldview that has become popular in the last century or so is anything but "logical". It's a belief system that came about for no reason other than to oppose christianity.

Creationism is a story. Evolution is a scientific theory. The playingfield is not level, and "agreeing to disagree" would seem to suggest that's OK, which it is not.

Both Creationism and all scientific theories are Fairy Tales

The bottom line is that the human mind cannot concieve of a correct theory unless it has undergone a Near Death Experience. So all scientific theories are wrong.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Hollywood11]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Catfish

That would be fine if the viewpoints were equal, but they're not.

On one side we have a tried and tested scientific theory, backed up by actual hard evidence and countless observations (both in nature and in the lab).

That's subject to your personal opinion. It may seem so blatantly obvious to you, but to others it appears ridiculous.

I don't disagree with you at all, but that's not really my point. People can come up with unlimited amounts of supporting "evidence" for what they believe is the truth. It can be right smack on, 100%, but that won't change the fact that other people will fight it zealously to the bitter end.

For the sake of maintaining civility and peace between both sides, I would prefer to see people agree to disagree, shake hands, and walk away laughing about how the other is too stupid to see the "truth" rather than the shouting matches and mud fights that make up almost every evolution versus creation "debate". A lot of conflict could be avoided if we just accepted that other people will believe whatever they want to believe.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

Of course it's the basis of the thread. Don't insult my intelligence. The only people who oppose evolution are not those who have an actual problem with the actual evidence, but those who challenge it because it contradicts what's written in the bible. Baseless attacks on evolution are the result of anyone who's religion claims some other explanation for the species we see - namely fundamental Christians.

Try again.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Catfish

Nope. There is no evidence for creationism/ID. None at all. There is, however, a metric buttload of evidence for evolution. Evidence that can be cross-checked by any scientist, who will invariably come to the same conclusion.

It's not my opinion the two points are not equal - it's fact. Agreeing to disagree is a slap in the face to the scientists who have spent their lives making sense of our world for our benefit. I'm not about to turn around and let someone micturate profusely on great minds due to their own lack of intellectual integrity. If it offends, then so be it. Calling out someone for being a racist has a propensity to offend, yet that is another logical abberation that can only ever hurt society. Tolerating those who seek to undermine our understanding of the world, be it fascists, racists, sexists, religious fundamentalists, or even David Icke, is only ever going to result in legitimising their poisonous points of view. Dangerous stuff.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Catfish

The reason it turns into a mudslinging fest so fast is because science has the high-ground with reasoned thought, facts, evidence, and most importantly - RESULTS.

Creationism has nothing but dogma.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Catfish

Nope. There is no evidence for creationism/ID. None at all.

I don't disagree with this at all. The point is, people will believe in their gods and messiah's, and no amount of evidence will change that.

Provide facts and let them decide, but when both sides decide to keep trying to "enlighten" each other, it degenerates. A perfect example being these childish threads, calling "Evolution/ID a fairy tale".

Just let it go.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Nothing like having your beliefs belittled before you even start reading. But I'll keep the link to this thread handy for when I hear another Believer claim they don't make threads to insult Atheists/Evolutionists. You may have a somewhat valid argument, but prefacing it with an insult results in your credibility amounting to nil.

How can I take you seriously if your goal is to convince me that my beliefs amount to fairy tales? You obviously have an agenda, and agenda leads to propaganda.

No thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Of course it's the basis of the thread.
Try again.

Don't insult my intelligence.

Gee dave,, is that even possible? ya might want to quit calling the kettle black

The only people who oppose evolution are not those who have an actual problem with the actual evidence,

Ya THINK!

those who challenge it because it contradicts what's written in the bible.

You got that right, Genesis Dave, "kinds" it is observable and testable. What kind of seed you carry?

Baseless attacks on evolution are the result of anyone who's religion claims some other explanation for the species we see - namely fundamental Christians.

Those Bastards!

- Con

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gigatronix

How can I take you seriously if your goal is to convince me that my beliefs amount to fairy tales? You obviously have an agenda, and agenda leads to propaganda.

No thanks.

I know just how you feel gig and if you trace back where that kind of tactic gets started on ATS I think you'll see it is typical in all threads on every topic these days my friend.

- Con

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join