It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no conspriacies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Why won't any of you wake up to the reality of the world? There are no conspiracies in the US government. There are only certain criminal acts carried out by certain people. I believe that all of these conspiracies are carried out by people and or groups that have influence on people within the government and they are really just criminal acts. This is not how the constitution was supposed to work. The constitution is supposed to be here to protect our freedoms and to keep the government from getting too powerful. It's clear that the constitution needs to be adjusted to keep this current government from getting too much of a power base. I think any like minded individual that agrees that we need to make sure we have some amendments in the constitution that safeguard a lot of our rights would think the same as well.

So, conspiracies=criminal acts carried out by the government. There are shady government operators out there. It's not much of a conspiracy if something is true.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Maybe it is you who needs to wake up.

Conspiracy. noun
1. the act of conspiring.

Conspire. verb
1. to agree together, esp. secretly, to do something wrong, evil, or illegal: They conspired to kill the king.

Conspiracy does not imply false. Now if you read about some of the topics in these forums in this light, maybe some of your ignorance will be denied.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
We have one right now....you mistyped conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Can you hear that? I think the disinfo alarm just went off!!

If there are criminal activities in government requiring 2 or more people then we have ourselves a conspiracy. Large or small a conspiracy is a conspiracy IS a conspiracy.

If you read enough (not just here) you will see the there are operations going on behind the scenes that we will never know about. (That sounds sillyI know, but we know the end result, just not how they get there)

[edit on 6/6/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Wise guy eh?

Yeah i agree with the original post. Most are just people # stirring for entertainment and money.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

in a sense you are true, as the truth is hidden from everyone not directly involved and those unanswered questions is what sparks are attention and need to wonder why and how and what and who

it is our nature as humans to question

we want to know, we thirst for knowledge

well truth too, cause lies are just dumd and knieving

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Malfunctioning spell check conspiracy!!

Soooo why are you here, really?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 1-Cent

Why am I here? I like being here on ATS to do a little investigation myself of the criminal acts of the US government. I would rather be on here and denying ignorance than watching the news and acquiring it.

Oh and I was just referring to conspiracy theories, sorry, I should have made that clear in my topic title. Conspiracy theories are ones that have yet to be proven true but are still theories nonetheless. Of course there are conspiracies. I just think that more people should think twice before they automatically assume something is a conspiracy theory, when, it's actually real. Like we know that our rights are being taken away. That's not a conspiracy theory. That's a conspiracy fact.

The US government has done a lot of criminal acts. They aren't really just conspiracy theories. They are carried out with intent.

new topics

top topics

join