It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Simple Prediction, Tell Me What You Think...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ok,
I've been toying with this idea for the past little while now, and now that I see Obama is in the drivers seat, I fear the worst and hope I am wrong...

I have a prediction, and it goes something like this...

As many of you know, the government in the USA has been converting old prisons into a type of holding camp / prison for reasons they wont really 100% commit an answer to,
I think that Obama will be the next president, and an assasination will occur sparking one of the bigest civil usrest's and race wars the world will ever see, thus alowing the government to enact Marshall Law, now we are all screwed, the US and Canada have just signed an agreement that allows US Soldiers to come into Canada and vice Versa, at the first sign of Civil Unrest...ie. If our gov`t is going to screw us over, don`t even try standing up, because the US military will put you down...Don`t beleive me, here is the link... www.infowars.com/?p=418
This goal has been called ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, scary stuff...

I welcome feedback and would love to see what other people have to say on this topic....

Thanks for reading
- Jimmy

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
First and foremost let us all hope to God nothing happens to him. I'm not a supporter but I wish him no personal harm.

Secondly, I have only been a member here for a short time, but in that short time I have read alot of theories that to me seem so over-the-top it makes them implausible. This is one of them (don't forget you asked).

Not trying to bash you here, but do you have any idea how many people would have to be involved in so many of the "conspiracies" posted on this site? This one included. Some of the stuff proposed on here would involve so many people, there is no way it could be kept secret. Call me naive if you like, but just look through some of the posts on here and tell me I'm wrong.

I'll tell you what I do agree with, however. I believe our president has been woking without congressional approval on a little treaty that may end up uniting the US, Mexico, and Canada in the not-too-distant future -The North American Union. I firmly believe that is happening.

I also believe our government has gotten so bloated, society so lazy, and so many people have an entitlement mentality that we have gotten to the point where the government thinks it knows what is best for its citizens. As time progresses the government will be allowed to control more and more aspects of our lives. I sincerely believe the US republic will evolve into a form of dictatorship at some point in the future. But there is no grand conspiracy. We will allow it happen because we have gotten to freakin lazy to do anything about it.

And yes I believe there will eventually be a one world government. And, it will happen for the same reason the US will no longer be a republic.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Hugues de Payens]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by StonedBC

I have a prediction, and it goes something like this...

I think that Obama will be the next president, and an assasination will occur sparking one of the bigest civil usrest's and race wars the world will ever see,

I welcome feedback

between now and the election, the neocons and Republicans will both be
painting Obama as Marxist-&-Muslim, downplaying his being 'Black'
and attempting to disassociate his geneological heritage...
boxing Obama into the currently demonized radical Muslim, dark skinned terrorists...

the desired outcome is for the population to not see him as the first Black nominee and highten the black-white issues.
McCain and others will keep associating Obama with the dark skinned Arabs, radical Muslims, and not with the African-American community.

Here's an example of that sort of Spin ->

Obama recently estranged himself from the local 'Black' Church he attended for years, right....
well the Spin could be that Obama tore up his membership card not because of the political rhetoric of the Preacher,
but because that Black church had served Obamas' purpose...
furthermore his upbringing prompted his quitting because he's secretly more Muslim oriented, Madrassa schooled, than black-community oriented.

related but contrary & sanitized profile here: www.snopes.com...

join