It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Residual Suicide Depression Effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have know idea if this is the place for my post. But !!!!!! I need some input. My work has landed me in a situation of being alone in a room where a suicide took place. My problem is residual depression. After two hours of being in a room where someone blew there head off with a shotgun. There depression lingers with you each and every moment. All the pieces of scull, the brain matter splattered everywhere may be let go physically but residual depression, do doctors have this. you feel the emotions with each minute you are in the room. you have flashes of the the persons feet quivering in there dying moment. i can reach down and pick up a piece of scull with hair attached with out emotion but the flashes are impossible to escape. why can I handle this physically but the emotion leaves me a wreck. I call it residual depression the fact you have a soul calling you, how do you help?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HEATHERTHOMSON911

wow, thats hard to say cause in a sense i think this would have been totally different granted noone told you what had happened there

our minds are so tricky even against ourselves sometimes

to me i think depression is more self absorbed and critical as opposed to people who could give a crap

depressed people are just more in tune with personal stuff, you know what i mean

i think i ranted in a different sense, i apologize, i hope things go well for you

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HEATHERTHOMSON911

I think you just need to "harden up". But seriously i dont have anything serious to write. I dont think that persons "aura" or "presence" has lingered. People have an innate ability to tell if someone is depressed when they are alive not dead.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
sounds like your investigating a suicide and you feel the persons depresed feelings? or what are you asking for help with the feelings in you of depression for this suicide victim? or your feeling the persons depressed feeliings of suicude?
your such a woman hehe please let your feelings out and dont bottle them up for a huge explosion ok.
do you know women have strange feelings alot more than men maybe you have a hunch about a hypothisis and your body is trying to let it out.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
wow harden up, hey try prying scull fragments out of a wall, or finding out brain matter is very gummy. i have hardened to this. But harden up is your comment. what right do you have to say harden up.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
its all in your mind...

[link to profanity-laced video removed]

1b.) Profanity:

[edit on 6-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HEATHERTHOMSON911
What right do you have to say harden up.

You gave him that right when you asked for advice, silly.

If you want my advice (Note the word IF) , then i would suggest anchoring yourself to a material possession that has some meaning to you.

If you don't have anything like that (because i don't), then it's up to your own mental ability.

Whenever you feel the depression getting to you, think of something good that's happened in your life, something that made you feel happy and glad to have experienced it.

Now, i gather that taking advice off people you barely know is a difficult thing for you to do, so what you could do is ask one of your co-workers about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If you want to know more about residual spiritual energy, then just be aware of the fact that you also have spiritual energy inside you.

The way it works is like this;

Spiritual energy is like water, in normal human bodies it stays inside the physical body because that is where the spirit is anchored to, and as such your emotions are magnified by the spirit because of it's symbiotic existence with the physical world.

When the body dies, there is no longer and boundary for the spiritual energy - it becomes like a gas, free to float about in the air without much resistance.

However when that spiritual gas comes into contact with something physical, like a wall, it either collects on the wall or simply disperses.

Hench why some mediums occasionally put their hand to a wall in order to glean insight into the events that unfolded.

However, the interesting part is when two different spiritual energies come into contact with one another - in this case your 'positive' energy and the deceased's 'negative' energy.

I spoke earlier about the human body containing the spirit, and i'll go into that with a bit more detail;

Your skin is like a semi-permeable membrane, very similar to the skin of any other living organism, or the surface of water, and as such 'spirit force' can enter and leave your body quite easily.

Now, if you're like me, you'll probably be horrified at figuring this out - with so much spiritual energy in the world compared to your meagre reserves one seems vulnerable and susceptable to spiritual violation.

But that isn't how spiritual energy works.

I compared spiritual energy to water and gas earlier, and like those two states of matter they can mix with one another.

If one is more concentrated (like that of the spiritual energy found at a crime scene) then it will be difficult to deal with, However, You are still living, and as such you still have the capacity to alter that energy with your own.

Well, that's pretty much all i know about the subject, and most of it is done through my own musings, so i wouldn't take it too seriously (but you will).

You'd be better off finding an actual medium, i'm just an amatuer.

All you need to do is learn to recognise that yes, it's a very dark and foreboding spiritual residue that has been left behind, but it isn't going anywhere, and it isn't going to do anything bad to you so long as you are capable of recovering from it.

It's as natural as keeping yourself clean, in a way.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I admit it would suck cleaning a room properly. As that other guy said: i think its in your head.

To be constructive, i would say that what youre feeling is what many other people would feel in that situation.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

very informative thank you

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
hi heather,

before I answer properly; did you know the victim personally? If not.. how did you find out about this and the details and how long ago did it happen? I hope no-one told you just for the hell of it..

[edit on 7-6-2008 by riley]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
very interesting post, one of the best i have read

top topics

join