It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't it all coming together?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
In my previous thread i talked about how my sisters and neighbors car have been broken into and stolen items and how our insurance agent said stolen cars and breaking into cars are at record high because of the economy. The economy is doing bad purposely by the government ( to get our dollar weak enough to combine mexico and canada to make the amero ). This rise in stolen/breaking in cars will get higher and pick pocketing and other crimes will go up as long as the economy gets worse and prices go up. This will force a military state in america, AKA martial law. I remember seeing a thread on here how our military is already doing training exercises for cities and suburbs in america. I could be wrong on this, but this is just my BELIEF. This is how my mind puts the peices together. Share your thoughts, thank you.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

its nice to know your agent is an economic professional

its called crime its always been there, just like oxygen we breathe

sure there are highs and lows to crime but for that person to say because of the economy is crap

if the economy is so bad does someone really need to break into someones car just to get that new cd by the new artist

or steal that radio that noone can afford cause the economy is bad that they cant afford it? lol

uh no

crime is crime

[edit on 5-6-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
As our economy gets worse prices go up. When prices go up some people ( people under poverty ) can't afford items like that. Come on man, everything is going up. A movie ticket used to be 10 bucks now its 10.50. An individual cookie was 60 something cents now its almost a buck. Humans can get pretty desperate when it comes to surviving and fufilling their needs. Some people just can't afford things anymore so they have to steal it from someone.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

yeah there needs for cookies and movie tickets, lol

i know crime can go up in inflation but also

crime is always there

trust me, i was no angel when i was younger, i did bad things for fun

not cause i couldnt affod it

do you like how i spelled affod and not afford

i couldnt afford the r so i stole it

kidding

[edit on 6-6-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yes, crime is always there but that point was kinda used to support the whole martial law thing, but i think that would only be one of the many reasons the government would give us to bring martial law into our country.

top topics

join