It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs of the Crossing of Nibiru

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
We all by now know I don’t go in for the whole Nibiru thing, but I just had to share this article I found.

“Global warming on Neptune's moon Triton as well as Jupiter and Pluto, and now Mars has some [scientists] scratching their heads over what could possibly be in common with the warming of all these planets ... Could there be something in common with all the planets in our solar system that might cause them all to warm at the same time?”
In what is largely a reversal of an August announcement, astronomers today said Pluto is undergoing global warming in its thin atmosphere even as it moves farther from the Sun on its long, odd-shaped orbit.

Pluto's atmospheric pressure has tripled over the past 14 years, indicating a stark temperature rise, the researchers said. The change is likely a seasonal event, much as seasons on Earth change as the hemispheres alter their inclination to the Sun during the planet's annual orbit.
They suspect the average surface temperature increased about 3.5 degrees Fahrenheit, or slightly less than 2 degrees Celsius.

Please tell me how a planet or even a brown dwarf could possibly have this kind of effect on our whole solar system. The planets although on the same plane are not grouped together so this one planetsun must be huge and incredibly hot to effect the whole solar system in this way and surely anything this large and hot MUST be able to be seen and/or located by now.

Signs of the Crossing of Nibiru

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Is the sun getting warmer?

Is the sun putting out more UVA/UVB/whatever other kind of (cosmic)rays?

I think all the planets are getting warmer because we're all connected. I like the holographic universe theory

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
There is a body on a long period orbit around our sun, a twenty five thousand year orbit to be exact. As perigee approaches the density of particles in space left in the trail of our binary partner may very well increase energy measurably in the bodies passing into that trail.`

Read up on binary precession theory, missing angular moment in our sun, sheer edge to the Kuiper belt, etc, at this site:

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

It's there folks, believe it.
The idea that it passes into the inner solar system is just wrong though, as is the erroneous 3,600 year period all the Sitchinites cling to.
Even an object of seventy five jupiter masses may have some profound affects on the inner planets from the edge of the Kuiper belt?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Originally posted by jstnbdy

There is a body on a long period orbit around our sun, a twenty five thousand year orbit to be exact. As perigee approaches the density of particles in space left in the trail of our binary partner may very well increase energy measurably in the bodies passing into that trail.

I have no doubt about that at all. I have always said it is more than likely that there is at least one if not more objects and possibly even quite large objects out there.

Read up on binary precession theory, missing angular moment in our sun, sheer edge to the Kuiper belt, etc, at this site:

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

Hard fact written by an organisation founded by an amateur astronomer whose intention is to prove his THEORY .

Taken directly from the A/M site

The institute’s founder is Walter W. Cruttenden, an amateur astronomer

It's there folks, believe it.

I do. Just not something big or close enough to effect us like they are claiming

The idea that it passes into the inner solar system is just wrong though, as is the erroneous 3,600 year period all the Sitchinites cling to.

Can't argue with that one

Even an object of seventy five jupiter masses may have some profound affects on the inner planets from the edge of the Kuiper belt?

As per the OP. something of that size would be located by now.

At least you haven't tried to say that is coming into the inner solar sytem.

NEXT!....

[edit on 6/6/2008 by VIKINGANT]

sty

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
maybe a computer simmulation of our solar system (the orbits , etc) would show exactly if there is a perturbing source outside our solar system.. anyone good with Java here?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Our solar system is currently crossing the galactic plane of our galaxy......we have no idea what kinds of gravitational forces could be at work as this is happening nor any type of cosmic particles or say radiation.Since we know very little about black holes and there is one in the center of our galaxy and if all the models of black holes that scientist have theorized about are true...well then we could be experiencing a type of gravitational tug if you will.This could possibly cause the temperature variations we are seeing. There has been no real evidence showing any signs of an approaching planet or star.

[edit on 05/16/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
More Nibiru nonsense!

Anyway, not every planet/moon is warming. Only 6 planets or moons out of the 100+ bodies in the solar system have been observed to be warming. On the other hand, Uranus is cooling.

Martian climate is primarily driven by dust and albedo and there is little empirical evidence that Mars is showing long term warming.
Neptune's orbit is 164 years so current brightening is a seasonal response (Neptune's southern hemisphere is heading into summer).
Triton's warming is due to the moon approaching an extreme southern summer, a season that occurs every few hundred years.
Jupiter's storms are fueled by the planet's own internal heat (the sun's energy is 4% the level of solar energy at Earth). When several storms merge into one large storm (eg - Red Spot Jr), the planet loses its ability to mix heat, causing warming at the equator and cooling at the poles.
Pluto's warming consists of two observations 14 years apart noting a difference in atmospheric thickness which implies warming - scientists are unable to explain why yet. But considering Pluto's orbit is equivalent to 248 Earth years, this says nothing about climate change. It's like saying Earth is warming when comparing winter to summer. Plus Pluto is more than 30 times farther away from the Sun than the Earth is. If the Sun were warming up enough to affect Pluto at that vast distance, it would blowtorch the Earth.

Source

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Our solar system is currently crossing the galactic plane of our galaxy......we have no idea what kinds of gravitational forces could be at work as this is happening nor any type of cosmic particles or say radiation.Since we know very little about black holes and there is one in the center of our galaxy and if all the models of black holes that scientist have theorized about are true...well then we could be experiencing a type of gravitational tug if you will.This could possibly cause the temperature variations we are seeing. There has been no real evidence showing any signs of an approaching planet or star.

The only problem is: Gravity is one of the weekest affects in the known universe. The Gravity model is woefully outdated.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You know im no scientist, but trying to explain an unkown phenomenon by introducting bad data (imaginary planets), does not sound very scientific to me....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

Well gravity certainly seems to be strong and well from black holes which pull everything from planets to Stars into them. That seems like a pretty powerful force...don't you?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I would say that its most likely that the sun is going through a heavy sun spot solar radiation/flare period. Im no scientist either but that makes more sense than some mystery planet going on an inter galactic cruise though the solar system.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
As for another crazy, unsubstantiated theory, Maybe the entity/being our micro universe resides in is sitting on a beach in his macro universe.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT

As per the OP. something of that size would be located by now.

At least you haven't tried to say that is coming into the inner solar sytem.

NEXT!....

It ain't quite that easily dismissed my friend. The evidence for binary precession, the idea that our sun is curving through space in a dual orbit with another object is pretty solid.
That object will have to be big enough to cause that gravitational effect on THE SUN. That means very big.
The period is established at around twenty five thousand years by the precessional cycle itself. That's a big orbit.
Astronomers are no where near as thorough at cataloging the sky as you would like us to believe. Things are constantly revised, reclassified, and new things being discovered.
So don't be so smug and quick to dismiss.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The evidence for binary precession, the idea that our sun is curving through space in a dual orbit with another object is pretty solid.

Since when?

Please, provide some of this peer reviewed rock 'solid' scientific evidence of our sun in dual orbit, that you speak of.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I believe the sun is going through a magnetic cycle. it happens from time to time. doesnt mean there is a planet, an invisible one at that crossing our paths, it would have been discovered by now.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

The evidence for binary precession, the idea that our sun is curving through space in a dual orbit with another object is pretty solid.

Since when?

Please, provide some of this peer reviewed rock 'solid' scientific evidence of our sun in dual orbit, that you speak of.

Peer reviewed? LMFAO.
Gee, the "official" stamp of approval? Because we know no one in the mainstream scientific community has any reason whatsoever to belittle valid scientific research in the name of defending archaic pet theories right? Your response is a joke.
Do you actually have a real rebuttal to the evidence presented by B.R.I. or are you just going to giggle like a hyena?
You remind me of the keepers of the faith when the idea that the earth revolved around the sun was first presented. What heresy eh? Let's just try and shame them to silence with ridicule because their idea frightens us right?
The evidence is in the link I provided, click on it and read the part called "evidence".
Not too hard for you is it?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
reply to post by bismarcksea

Well gravity certainly seems to be strong and well from black holes which pull everything from planets to Stars into them. That seems like a pretty powerful force...don't you?

Gravity is both (paradoxically) a very strong force, and a very weak force at the same time. It holds planets and galaxies and suns in orbit but is easily overcome on small scales by simple magnetic force. I believe it is "M" theory that claims gravity transcends dimensions undetected by humans to explain this paradox.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

It ain't quite that easily dismissed my friend.

Actually it is. Watch and I will do it again....
I dont buy your story. What else have you got.
See. Easily dismissed.

As solid as marshmellow.

So don't be so smug and quick to dismiss.

I can't see any other way to deal with "rock solid" evidence from a no name bum amateur astronomer. Get me something from somebody half way reliable and I promise I will treat it with the respect it deserves.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I suppose we'll just have to wait until what 2009? 2010? 2011? before we could see it anyways. Until then, and its on the news because people all around the world can see it in the night sky, its just a good fantasy/story to scare the kids with........well other peoples kids since I don't have any at the moment

[edit on 6-6-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The great thing about global warming on other planets is that it helps to go some way in proving that global warming is not a man-made or man-caused event and just a man-exasserpated event.
Basically there are no 4x4's or S.U.V's on Triton or Pluto or ther planets that we know of which means they had global warming witout mans 'help' so we can now hopefully stop blaming every 4x4 driver for suposedly killing the planet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join