It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawmaker asks McCain to talk with 9/11 theorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Lawmaker asks McCain to talk with 9/11 theorists

www.azcentral.com

An Arizona state senator is petitioning presumptive GOP presidential nominee John McCain to meet with 9/11 conspiracy theorists, including an adjunct professor from Scottsdale who has been fasting outside McCain's Phoenix office for more than a week.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This 9/11 thing wont go away. I wonder how many sites like this McCain will read to prepare himself for this meeting. If it goes ahead.

This would make a great televised discussion/debate with polies on one side and CTers on the other.

www.azcentral.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Just what we need, I'm sure that if it were to happen those "theorists" would be highly screened to make sure the :no plane hologram guys: and similar get to talk with him, Rather then the true truth seekers who followed the money trails, The connections, And the provable inconsistencies...

Now you hologram no plane guys can argue your theory all day long, and maybe its possible, But you can't prove it and regardless, The flag waving sheep will not listen to you.

It will be a joke and make the real truth seekers look like idiots on a much larger scale...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by C0le]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
thats a great point, if he agrees to meet with the CT'rs, which subsect will he meet with? there are so many different theories out there that range from pretty plausible to the outright sci-fi. so would it be a delegation of different theorists or would they select just one?

be interesting to see if it happens

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
It will be a joke and make the real truth seekers look like idiots on a much larger scale...

Maybe this is its real purpose.

It will be a pretty hard message to counter if the wider public's first exposure to alternative 9/11 theories is that no planes hit the buildings, and that every piece of footage, every photograph and even every eyewitness acount of the planes is fake.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The person that will be in on the discussion and tha man who staged the hunger strike is Blair Gadsby

As a professor of Religious Studies and of Islam, it was apparent immediately that the reasons given for the attack were suspect: "they hate us because we are free". This was my first clue that the event was being spun, if not greatly distorted... then I learned of the buildings and their apparent "collapsing"

Have a look at this
Hungry for truth

I dont think anyone would do all of this with just a hologram theory to work with....Or at least I hope he has more than that

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

This Gadsby guy seems a bit kooky. Starving yourself for attention?? Sure, one of McCain's spokesmen met with them, but he gave no assurances of passing along the message to McCain... which means he hasn't. It's just McCain's people playing along with leftists to steal a few more votes. Politics as usual.

I'm actually a bit curious to see how far into starvation he pushes his body though!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Ghandi did it. I hope this guy isn't kooky as you say. But then, what difference does it make - THEY CHOSE HIM. That's gotta tell you something.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Updated Article:

Activist hungry for 'truth' about 9/11

In May 2007, Gadsby, who was already skeptical that terrorists caused the attacks, found a video online that showed the collapse of World Trade Center 7. He believes the government has ordered media outlets not to show the footage, which shows the building falling in on itself, much like a building does when it implodes.

www.azcentral.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have been trying to find any other info on what arguments he has for the case but nothing else so far.

I hope does have something to present and not just
“Tell me the truth Mr. McCain. Was it an inside job or not? Come on, you can tell me…I’ll be your friend….”

Maybe he is keeping any info to himself to put them on the spot.

top topics

join